SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

how has it gone? the insanity act was convincing.

“Horrible. Absolutely horrible.” Elan says. “I’m a failure. I wanted to be better but I just made everyone’s lives worse, I’m just as bad as who I’m trying to stop. I… I should just die.”

believe me. you've done quite a bit. we shut it down for 5 years! 5 years! THATS INCREDIBLE! and eddie died, but my question is how did all this happen?

Eddie is still alive, just OLD.

“No… no, it started again. Which means I failed. How did all of what happen?”

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“No… no, it started again. Which means I failed. How did all of what happen?”

*trying to remember if I said she died or not*

Yeah she can just be a very very very old lady.

Nah, she's just living in a tiny town, happily flaying squirrels in the woods. (if you get that reference I'll be very happy because I didn't do it well)

36 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac watched as Assah stalked the creature. There was something... nice. About having someone you could trust, even if it was only for a little while. Knowing someone was there. No, she did not think that Assah would attack her. She was brutal and vicious, but also worthy of trust, though Lilac wouldn't call her trustworthy.

Lilac---or at least, this Lilac---had never been betrayed.

Assah found the creature and bashed it to death, then decided that it wasn’t edible after all and just tossed it into the brush outside their shelter. “Well… there goes dinner.” She turned to Lilac, then sat down cross-legged, club resting in her lap. “We may as well get to know each other.” Gain some advantages. 

17 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah found the creature and bashed it to death, then decided that it wasn’t edible after all and just tossed it into the brush outside their shelter. “Well… there goes dinner.” She turned to Lilac, then sat down cross-legged, club resting in her lap. “We may as well get to know each other.” Gain some advantages. 

Lilac smiled. "I'd like that." She ignored the squirrel. She also sat down. "Do you want to do one question, switching off?"

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac smiled. "I'd like that." She ignored the squirrel. She also sat down. "Do you want to do one question, switching off?"

"I don't care. Whatever you'd like. Tell me about yourself. Where did you grow up? How old are you? Did you ever like watching the Games? Things like that."

2 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

"I don't care. Whatever you'd like. Tell me about yourself. Where did you grow up? How old are you? Did you ever like watching the Games? Things like that."

Lilac blinked. "Well. I'm sixteen. I've never watched the games. And I grew up in District 11, with my mom." She smiled at the mention of her mother. "What about you?"

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

29 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Because they’re horrible… something is wrong in how we run things… but it’s what we do…”

we can fix it though, right? we could stop the games? let them get complacent... maybe give them a couple more games before we stop it for good? they seem intent on doing the cosmere as a whole. maybe we recruit the winners... something. then we overthrow everything.

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

we can fix it though, right? we could stop the games? let them get complacent... maybe give them a couple more games before we stop it for good? they seem intent on doing the cosmere as a whole. maybe we recruit the winners... something. then we overthrow everything.

“No… we… could never…” Elan says. “But… we can try.”

18 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac blinked. "Well. I'm sixteen. I've never watched the games. And I grew up in District 11, with my mom." She smiled at the mention of her mother. "What about you?"

YOU BROKE THE LAW?!