SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Callie laughed at Saffron.

"Drop it," she said, turning to Siylna, "He's not worth it."

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

Siylna sighed, letting the water bottle fall. "He's all yours."

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

"What?" Elsie spat out.

"How are you doing, my dear?"

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna sighed, letting the water bottle fall. "He's all yours."

"How are you doing, my dear?"

"Better than you, considering Cassie still loves me." Elsie knew she probably shouldn't be provoking the girl, but didn't really care at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Better than you, considering Cassie still loves me." Elsie knew she probably shouldn't be provoking the girl, but didn't really care at the moment.

"To be loved by a child who doesn't exist...how pitiful. How lucky I am to have Victor."

1 hour ago, Master if Magic said:

Worried, Avalon tries to hide and try to not get the shade’s attention. She sees the thick trees and tries to climb them. @SmilingPanda19 @Lotus Blossom @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @Justice_Magician

You don't need to tag Justice_Magician; they're not a gamemaker. ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ is the other GM.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron yelled back, "I know already. You can quit pretending. He knows too."

"Hush, child," Siylna called.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Elsie snorts. "Luck has everything to do with it. And the fact that he was brainwashed."

"Brainwashed...or maybe he just grew out of your little fantasy. He grew up, my dear, and you...you got left behind."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"Brainwashed...or maybe he just grew out of your little fantasy. He grew up, my dear, and you...you got left behind."

"He remembers now. You can't win him. He knows what you are. A despicable, jealous, egotistical girl desperately seeking the heart of someone who hates your kind."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Fantasy. Such an interesting choice of words. When the life he's living now is the falsity. Tell me, dear. How has..." Elsie clears her throat in an exaggerated way. "...Victor been doing since he found out he's living a fake life?"

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"He remembers now. You can't win him. He knows what you are. A despicable, jealous, egotistical girl desperately seeking the heart of someone who hates your kind."

Siylna giggled. "You really don't know him! My stars, but that's a relief. I was almost worried."

Just now, Experience said:

"Fantasy. Such an interesting choice of words. When the life he's living now is the falsity. Tell me, dear. How has..." Elsie clears her throat in an exaggerated way. "...Victor been doing since he found out he's living a fake life?"

Siylna shrugged. "He's adapting."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I know you, though. And I can see how Desperate you are."

"You know nothing of me, child."

Just now, Experience said:

Elsie forced a smile onto her face. "That bad, huh?"

Siylna nodded. "Yes, actually. He already tried to kill himself. He'll get over it, though. He's strong."

Siylna nodded. "Yes, actually. He already tried to kill himself. He'll get over it, though. He's strong."

"A few cognitive shadows can say they do, however. Glad you gave me this much time to talk to them."

Elsie holds back any reaction. "You monster...If you truly loved him, you'd be nowhere but by his side."