SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea frowned if he'd done anything she should have known, but she kept listening.

"What did he do? It’s okay he can’t hurt you here."

Azelea sighed, and hoped Elan wouldn’t come barging into the room to get revenge on her. “He’s a rebel.”

12 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Azelea sighed, and hoped Elan wouldn’t come barging into the room to get revenge on her. “He’s a rebel.”

Medea's eyes grew more snake like. Little gouts of smoke huffing from her nose. Her tongue flickered back and forth testing the air.

Yes the girl was telling the truth. This was it! And likely the murderer too.

"Sso what exactly did you ssee?"

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea's eyes grew more snake like. Little goats of smoke huffing from her nose. Her tongue flickered back and forth testing the air.

Yes the girl was telling the truth. This was it! And likely the murderer too.

"Sso what exactly did you ssee?"

Azelea starts quivering with fear. At least this detective seemed to be nice, but she was still terrified that Elan would barge in. “D-d-downstairs. Go downstairs. He h-has a whole lab f-f-for st-st-stopping the g-games.”

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Azelea starts quivering with fear. At least this detective seemed to be nice, but she was still terrified that Elan would barge in. “D-d-downstairs. Go downstairs. He h-has a whole lab f-f-for st-st-stopping the g-games.”

"Thankss," she hissed. "You might want to hide unlessss you'd like to be eaten after he killss you. I'm hungry."

Medea calmly started walking towards Elan's secret lab, excited to finally have something to do.

@Ancient Elantrian

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Thankss," she hissed. "You might want to hide unlessss you'd like to be eaten after he killss you. I'm hungry."

Medea calmly started walking towards Elan's secret lab, excited to finally have something to do.

@Ancient Elantrian

Azelea jumps a little about what she said about the eating and, as soon as Medea leaves, goes underneath a sofa to hide.

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yeah. I expected this to happen in some way, but definitely was not anticipating the Elan stuff.

A sudden thought comes to Azelea: Victor. Where could he be? She gets out from the couch and sets off to find the Gamemaker, fear still in her heart but replaced by anticipation, joy, and…love. Love, such a strange feeling for a strange word. Azelea had never understood it but she understood that no mortal did, and so tried to follow when possible. And she did think that she felt love for Victor, distant thoughts he may be.

Silyna, you’ve got competition! Very, very, unlikely but who knows?

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42
Missing a comma

3 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

A sudden thought comes to Azelea: Victor. Where could he be? She gets out from the couch and sets off to find the Gamemaker, fear still in her heart but replaced by anticipation, joy, and…love. Love, such a strange feeling for a strange word. Azelea had never understood it but she understood that no mortal did, and so tried to follow when possible. And she did think that she felt love for Victor, distant thoughts he may be.

It's turning into the sacrifice RP love triangle shenanigans!!! XDDD

@Edema Rue

8 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

She already had competition xDDDD

13 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

NO SHE DOESNT

VICTOR LOVES HER

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

NO ITS NOT BECAUSE THE FOCUS OF THIS IS DEATH

DIE PEOPLE DIE

PLEASE

I'M BEGGING YOU IT ACTUALLY BREAKS MY HEART THAT PEOPLE AREN'T DYING

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

First of, I agree with @The Wandering Wizard, y’all need some sleep. Second you don’t need to say sorry. I haven’t been as active as I should have been and I am sorry for that. When you see this in the morning (I presume) do I have you permission to just kind of retcon my fight with sharpie so I can do other stuff in the game?

Elan needs to start pushing random buttons to hopefully open all of the prison cells (and get a certain someone's band off), so that we can rebel against the gamemakers!

@Ancient Elantrian @TheRavenHasLanded

The person started laughing, a cruel laugh for Siylna to hear.

"Ah yes, Eddie Forlin."

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi @Experience