SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"WONDERFUL! LET'S GO!" Elan says. 

"Yess letss."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn floats back to elan. "what switches do i need to fli- oh- hi medeas. you snake" he says that with some venom to it.

Medea's forked tongue flickered towards him.

"You will touch no buttonss unlessss you want to be in extreme agonyyy."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"NOT YOURS"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yess letss."

Medea's forked tongue flickered towards him.

"You will touch no buttonss unlessss you want to be in extreme agonyyy."

"OKIE DOKIE!"

9 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

"Um, Quill? I know the shade you're talking to is apparently friendly, but what about those ones?" Rask asks, gesturing towards a group of shades approaching from the east.

@Canada Lover, @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ, @DefiantAllomancer

Ζωή inhaled sharply. More shades. Just one was enough to have her quivering from head to toes, and this many... Well, let's just say, she hoped her pants remained dry long enough for her to die and be lifted away, so nobody saw. "You know..." She gulped. "Have I told you guys yet, that I have a very great fear of death, both of death of others, and of my own, so maybe we should, like, hide? Or are we fighting them?" She sighed. The second option was probably the only one. It was the hunger games after all.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor was in his bedroom, sitting against a wall. His hands and forearms dripped with blood. He shakes and trembles. 
In front of him lies bits of shattered glass and dust of a sunflower. Glass digs into his skin.

@Ravenclawjedi42

@Edema Rue

Still how he is at the moment 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Siylna knocks gently on his door.

He scrambles around, trying to clean up the glass quickly but he just stumbles and leans back into it, pushing it deeper into his skin. More blood drips down his arms and some on his face. He shakily pushes the glass shards together in a pile trying to conceal it. The door was unlocked.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He scrambles around, trying to clean up the glass quickly but he just stumbles and leans back into it, pushing it deeper into his skin. More blood drips down his arms and some on his face. He shakily pushes the glass shards together in a pile trying to conceal it. The door was unlocked.

Siylna opened it, looking around with one eyebrow raised. She didn't say a word, but walked over to Victor and gave him a hug, not caring that he was getting blood on her dress.

15 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Ζωή inhaled sharply. More shades. Just one was enough to have her quivering from head to toes, and this many... Well, let's just say, she hoped her pants remained dry long enough for her to die and be lifted away, so nobody saw. "You know..." She gulped. "Have I told you guys yet, that I have a very great fear of death, both of death of others, and of my own, so maybe we should, like, hide? Or are we fighting them?" She sighed. The second option was probably the only one. It was the hunger games after all.

"You guys run. I'll hold them off."

with his club as his only weapon, Rask takes one last look off running to the north, trying to draw the shades away from his allies.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ, or whichever gamemaker is in charge of shades.

Edited by Lord Spirit

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna opened it, looking around with one eyebrow raised. She didn't say a word, but walked over to Victor and gave him a hug, not caring that he was getting blood on her dress.

He pushes off of her. The glass digs farther into his hands. He feels tears in his eyes.

”Don’t touch me!” He shakes.