SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He pushes off of her. The glass digs farther into his hands. He feels tears in his eyes.

”Don’t touch me!” He shakes.

Siylna steps back. "I'm here, Victor." Gently, she takes one of his hands and starts pulling pieces of glass out of it. "I'm not going to hurt you."

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna steps back. "I'm here, Victor." Gently, she takes one of his hands and starts pulling pieces of glass out of it. "I'm not going to hurt you."

He pulls his hand back and slaps her. His hand hovers by her cheek. He stares right into her eyes. He trembles and shakes. 
“Don’t test the monster.” His eyes fluctuate. Voices ring through his head. He feels the pulsing of his heartbeat in his ears. He is clearly full of pain, suffering even.

18 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He pulls his hand back and slaps her. His hand hovers by her cheek. He stares right into her eyes. He trembles and shakes. 
“Don’t test the monster.” His eyes fluctuate. Voices ring through his head. He feels the pulsing of his heartbeat in his ears. He is clearly full of pain, suffering even.

Siylna recoils. Then she grins. "Oh, Victor...you blessed boy. You clever monster. Look at the king you have become." She stands up. "You are strong, my Prince. And I am yours." She curtsys, eyes proud and loving.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna recoils. Then she grins. "Oh, Victor...you blessed boy. You clever monster. Look at the king you have become." She stands up. "You are strong, my Prince. And I am yours." She curtsys, eyes proud and loving.

Oh my goodness I love Siylna like Eddie :D

She's amazing :D

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

AND MEDEA CAN BITE YOU SO YOU'LL BE IN PAIN FOR A YEAR AND A DAY :D

The shades were hungry and Laurellen even hungrier. Her shade floated toward the unmoving one. They would make a tasty meal so she could touch her beloved scythe.

She touched the person and reveled in their investiture. Pure and sweet tasty. She floated away leaving a shriveled Corpse fading to dust and a new pair of glowing red eyes.

@Szeth's Facepalm

Sorry but you have been chosen for death and killed!

You can rejoin as a shade if you want.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The shades were hungry and Laurellen even hungrier. Her shade floated toward the unmoving one. They would make a tasty meal so she could touch her beloved scythe.

She touched the person and reveled in their investiture. Pure and sweet tasty. She floated away leaving a shriveled Corpse fading to dust and a new pair of glowing red eyes.

@Szeth's Facepalm

Hasn't visited for over a week, nearly 2

Spoiler

Sorry, @Canada Lover... @SmilingPanda19 made me do it.

Ζωή tilted her head to one side, listening to the strange voice that only she could hear. Then she turned to Quill. "Do you ever wonder though, why facing our fears is good?" She grabbed onto Quill's arm and yanking her, ran out of the shelter, away from the silver circle, and as far toward the shade's as she could. Still running, and using almost every bit of her strength to drag a surprised Quill along with her, with the other hand, she pulled the dagger from her belt. Thrusting it inward, she wrenched it across her own throat, and shoved Quill over, toppling to the ground on top of her. Her blood poured, thick and hot, over Quill's hands, and she smeared it even more, and she died.

Sorry again. 

1 minute ago, DefiantAllomancer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, @Canada Lover... @SmilingPanda19 made me do it.

Ζωή tilted her head to one side, listening to the strange voice that only she could hear. Then she turned to Quill. "Do you ever wonder though, why facing our fears is good?" She grabbed onto Quill's arm and yanking her, ran out of the shelter, away from the silver circle, and as far toward the shade's as she could. Still running, and using almost every bit of her strength to drag a surprised Quill along with her, with the other hand, she pulled the dagger from her belt. Thrusting it inward, she wrenched it across her own throat, and shoved Quill over, toppling to the ground on top of her. Her blood poured, thick and hot, over Quill's hands, and she smeared it even more, and she died.

Sorry again. 

*happy noises*