SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna looked at the prisoners, then sighed and shook her head. “Maybe I’ll be back. But there are more important things than you children right now.” She turned and left, going to find Victor.

@SmilingPanda19

Lol, he's literally older than you. He's 19.

84hf8x.jpg.d8615d14f6622e8e712587edbd7b89bf.jpg

I had to go to school. And now this happens. And I literally starting freaking out because Cassian is almost dead.

Quill was confused. His new teammate was trying to kill him? Oh, well, nevermind. She is dead. And now there are a lot of shades coming towards you. What about Rask? Oh, no, he's dead to.

"Well frack." Quill knew this was most likely going to be the end of him.

So, time to pull out the weapons. She ate his final ninth of bread and started running, trying to escape the millions of shades coming toward her, she threw Arc's silver dagger at Ayck, but missed. It landed all the way back at the shelter. However, she knew the shelter would not hold off that many shades. She now only had a club and a cane. She ran for a good time, but she was starting to get tired. She had made it to the mushroom field, but unfortunately dislodged a mushroom, lighting it on fire. She knew it was the end. So, she threw her cane and club to the ground beside her, and died. Ayck consumed her, along with the other shades. As she died, she thought she saw Red the shade looking at her, with what she thought was a glance of respect. Or of bloodthirstiness. Either way, she was dead now.

Sigh. You wanted this gamemakers. And Defiant Allomancer. I knew I could never win. Just one question though, why Defiant Allomancer? Why? Also first death I've written on the shard!

The person sat in the back. They watched someone being tossed in a cell. That girl who thought she knew Cassian. He had suspected she would turn on him, but he knew little Cassian probably wouldn't see it coming. He did always see the best in people. He felt... loss. There was a bloodbath. He didn't know how many, but a lot of people were dead. He also felt a light bond tug. Someone close to him was dying. He didn't have any living relatives though. He suddenly realized who it was. It was Cassian. Eddie had both manipulated them using the same magic. They must have a weak connection. This meant he was in danger. Or worse. Dead. Because no one wins in the Hunger Games. Not even the gamemakers.

Gamemakers can veto this. I would say someone win this for me, but really not anyone left to win it for me. So, Ryn, stop the games for Quill. And the person in the back of the prison. They long to be free.

@DefiantAllomancer @Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

Edited by Canada Lover

11 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill was confused. His new teammate was trying to kill him? Oh, well, nevermind. She is dead. And now there are a lot of shades coming towards you. What about Rask? Oh, no, he's dead to.

So, time to pull out the weapons. She ate his final ninth of bread and started running, trying to escape the millions of shades coming toward her, she threw Arc's silver dagger at Ayck, but missed. It landed all the way back at the shelter. However, she knew the shelter would not hold off that many shades. She now only had a club and a cane. She ran for a good time, but she was starting to get tired. She had made it to the mushroom field, but unfortunately dislodged a mushroom, lighting it on fire. She knew it was the end. So, she threw her cane and club to the ground beside her, and died. Ayck consumed her, along with the other shades. As she died, she thought she saw Red the shade looking at her, with what she thought was a glance of respect. Or of bloodthirstiness. Either way, she was dead now.

The person sat in the back. They watched someone being tossed in a cell. That girl who thought she knew Cassian. He had suspected she would turn on him, but he knew little Cassian probably wouldn't see it coming. He did always see the best in people. He felt... loss. There was a bloodbath. He didn't know how many, but a lot of people were dead. He also felt a light bond tug. Someone close to him was dying. He didn't have any living relatives though. He suddenly realized who it was. It was Cassian. Eddie had both manipulated them using the same magic. They must have a weak connection. This meant he was in danger. Or worse. Dead. Because no one wins in the Hunger Games. Not even the gamemakers.

Okay first: great meme

second: She’s aware

third: beautiful death!!

Fourth: I’m okay with that :) 

8 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

AAAHHHH IM SORRY HONORBOY

IM REALLY SORRY

WE SHOULD HAVE PUT TRIGGER WARNINGS

*cries* I just want to tell a good story, that’s all…

(also I might be younger…)

Edited by Edema Rue

I thought I was young…

but apparently y’all are kindergartners.

32 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

I said there were shades coming because wit said they were closing in from the outside towards the center (probably to get some action, success rate 4 out of 5: would use again if it didn’t kill my team). Bonus points if get the reference

Edited by Lord Spirit

42 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Hello! Ready to go, I believe you have Sharp pinned on the ground, but he has ahold of the scythe. I think I had the last turn, so go ahead and go first.

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Suddenly the sound system crackled to life repeating one message over and over.

"I have found evidence of Elan wishing to stop the games. He must be arrested immediately and thrown in a cell."

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Sorry was eating chicken broccoli braid :P

The torture can begin soon :3

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Suddenly the sound system crackled to life repeating one message over and over.

"I have found evidence of Elan wishing to stop the games. He must be arrested immediately and thrown in a cell."

Saffron dies on the inside. 

I don't want to hear Elan get tortured.