SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea also doses Saffron with a bucket of water.

Saffron looks up, and sees Medusa, and then pales

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea also doses Saffron with a bucket of water.

Saffron looks up, and sees Medusa, and then pales

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Suddenly, Siylna sits straight up, letting out a bloodcurdling scream. It stretches even as her voice cracks, the sound twisting into something chilling and terrifying. She pauses only to take a rapid breath, and then the sound is back just as terrible.

Medea smiles devilishly and she turns towards Siylna. 

"Finally we can begin! Now what's your name?"

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Nah have a fight :)

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea smiles devilishly and she turns towards Siylna. 

"Finally we can begin! Now what's your name?"

Siylna doesn’t respond, only continues screaming. She hasn’t gotten up, but is just curled in the fetal position. Tears mix with blood on her face, her hands, her dress.

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna doesn’t respond, only continues screaming. She hasn’t gotten up, but is just curled in the fetal position. Tears mix with blood on her face, her hands, her dress.

Medea starts taking mental notes. Hmmm seems to be mixing interesting with the serum gamemaster Victor gave her. Will have to run more tests.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea starts taking mental notes. Hmmm seems to be mixing interesting with the serum gamemaster Victor gave her. Will have to run more tests.

Elan finally reacts. “OH MY GOSH GET A DOCTOR!” He shouts. “You realize that mixing drugs IS A HORRIBLE IDEA?!” He screams. “She could DIE!”

Siylna continued to scream. A line of fresh blood ran from her nose.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Thanks. Sorry I was inactive so much today, I was trick-or-treating. 

Avalon looks for Naran’s dead body when she heard the cannon for another dead body. Avalon dehydrated and hungry finds the motivation to find the body when she sees shades surrounded around a dead body it seems. She tries to get a good look at the body. She isn’t sure who it is, but thinks it’s Quill. She watches for a couple more minutes, and finally walks away quietly to find Naran. @The Honorable One @Canada Lover 

Edited by Master if Magic

4 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon looks for Naran’s dead body when she heard the cannon for another dead body. Avalon dehydrated and hungry finds the motivation to find the body when she sees shades surrounded around a dead body it seems. She tries to get a good look at the body. She isn’t sure who it is, but thinks it’s Quill. She watches for a couple more minutes, and finally walks away quietly to find Naran. @The Honorable One @Canada Lover 

Naran’s alive :) 

35 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan finally reacts. “OH MY GOSH GET A DOCTOR!” He shouts. “You realize that mixing drugs IS A HORRIBLE IDEA?!” He screams. “She could DIE!”

Medea just flicks her tongue between her fangs, a single drop of venom landing near him.

31 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna continued to scream. A line of fresh blood ran from her nose.

She'll live but in extreme agony. It's another property of my venom that should still work. She'll get to experience true pain. Mind shattering pain.

Naran died, remember Edema Rue? His head got taken off by a branch?

@Edema Rue

The person watched everything fold out. It appeared Elan was now here, much to his dismay, meaning Ryn was his only hope. Maybe he could possess a chicken or cat or something. One of the new prisoners screamed. He laughed. That was the one who liked Eddie. Turns out she was not even half the woman Eddie was, if you could even call her a woman, based on how young she looked.

5 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

“A lot. But I doubt we think about them the same way.” Assah shrugged and pulled a cookie from her bag. She turned it over in her hands a few times before sinking her teeth into it and tearing free a bite. With her mouth full, she asked, “You said you grew up with your mom. Did you have any siblings?”

Lilac shook her head. "It was just me and Mother. I... think my dad died?" Lilac's eyebrows furrowed, as if she was trying to remember something she forgot, before shrugging. "I don't know. My mom doesn't like to talk about it. But she's usually sick. So I try to take care of her most of the time and not bring it up."

On 10/30/2023 at 5:57 PM, The Honorable One said:

Naran decides to start running for no particular reason. He runs so fast that his head slams into a tree branch, and

The branch took of Naran's head.

(Spoilered for size.)

Hide contents

The gamemakers were raging and thrashing about, destructive. But in District 5, a small girl only sat quietly, staring at the screen, watching Naran's headless body slump onto the ground.

The young girl reached out to the screen, and tried to touch her brothers face. He was liberated now. Serene.

Naran was dead. She knew that, and knew that there was nothing she could do. That brought pain, true, but not the pain she had expected. I let him go long ago, she thought, staring at his face. When he was reaped.

She didn't feel the pain or terror that she had known before, when he'd gone into the games. This time, she felt only peace. She would always love him. But she would not cease to function because he was gone.

The girl picks up a flower. Naran had always loved them. She threw it into the air, and thought she heard Naran's spirit puff away, like mist under a hot sun.

(Don't hate me please. I needed a death scene.)

@Edema Rue

4 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac shook her head. "It was just me and Mother. I... think my dad died?" Lilac's eyebrows furrowed, as if she was trying to remember something she forgot, before shrugging. "I don't know. My mom doesn't like to talk about it. But she's usually sick. So I try to take care of her most of the time and not bring it up."

Assah nodded slowly. Weird, you think she’d know more about her family… “…cool.” She broke a piece off her cookie and offered it to Lilac, eyebrows raised. 

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea just flicks her tongue between her fangs, a single drop of venom landing near him.

She'll live but in extreme agony. It's another property of my venom that should still work. She'll get to experience true pain. Mind shattering pain.

Siylna was still screaming, writhing on the floor. Slowly, ever so slowly, she sat up. Her eyes were closed, but it was easy to tell she was grinning, even as she screamed, as blood and tears ran down her chin.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

@Edema Rue

The person watched everything fold out. It appeared Elan was now here, much to his dismay, meaning Ryn was his only hope. Maybe he could possess a chicken or cat or something. One of the new prisoners screamed. He laughed. That was the one who liked Eddie. Turns out she was not even half the woman Eddie was, if you could even call her a woman, based on how young she looked.

Whoops, you’re right! My bad, it wasn’t changed on our notes.

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Not really anything :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna was still screaming, writhing on the floor. Slowly, ever so slowly, she sat up. Her eyes were closed, but it was easy to tell she was grinning, even as she screamed, as blood and tears ran down her chin.

"Hmmmm wonder if I can turn off the nerve endings for a second so you can speak. What's your name again?"

"Hmmmm wonder if I can turn off the nerve endings for a second so you can speak. What's your name again?"

The scream cut off abruptly. Siylna quivered.

5 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

“A lot. But I doubt we think about them the same way.” Assah shrugged and pulled a cookie from her bag. She turned it over in her hands a few times before sinking her teeth into it and tearing free a bite. With her mouth full, she asked, “You said you grew up with your mom. Did you have any siblings?”

😀

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Babes I’m younger than you…

Victor blinks in the medical wing. He looks around. His vision is still blurry. He was hooked up to many machines. They were loud. It hurt his ears.