SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Nah that goes against her principles :P

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The scream cut off abruptly. Siylna quivered.

Medea smiled, though it never reached her eyes. Her teeth elongated into fangs and her tongue flickered.

"Do you remember me Siylna?"

12 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

First of all how can he as he is a spirit and thus can't move things that much :P

And second if he gets it even slightly wrong, it will kill. At least trying to cure Medea's venom but it would be even harder As there's two poisons inside of her though I'm no expert on poisons. 

"Interessting. An order from the top."

She watches Elsie and sighs. She taps a button and Elsie's cell opens.

"Ssomeone wantss to ssee you, I think. Try anything and I will bite you."

@SmilingPanda19   @Experience

Only ELSIE'S cell. The mysterious person, Elan, Siylna and Saffron are still contained in their cells.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

@SmilingPanda19 @Experience

Saffron groaned, then silenced himself so Medusa didn't need to do it. 

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

He’s gonna convince some doctors to try it.

12 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

"You guys run. I'll hold them off."

with his club as his only weapon, Rask takes one last look off running to the north, trying to draw the shades away from his allies.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ, or whichever gamemaker is in charge of shades.

Just want to say, my bad, I have been super busy. Did your question get answered?

3 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea smiled, though it never reached her eyes. Her teeth elongated into fangs and her tongue flickered.

"Do you remember me Siylna?"

She's gasping for breath. It's clear she's still in terrible pain. "Of course I remember you snake stupid snake monster yes that's the word you're a monster what did you do to me what did you do to me what did you do to me was it Victor was it the boy the precious boy oh I'm proud of him I hope he burns this world to the ground..." She continues talking, eyes wide, seemingly unable to stop. As she does, she slumps back to the floor.

Wiiiiiz RP is more important than sleeeeeeeeeeep...

@The Wandering Wizard

Edited by Edema Rue

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Why not Saffron Iguana and the mysterious person's cell? The mysterious person knew Cassian. And neither of them did anything wrong.

@Aeoryi @The Wandering Wizard

Spoiler

eq7gom4864p61.thumb.jpg.e5167854f37af109c05593722ad934c9.jpg

Calliope was in a terrible state. She was running and screaming and crying and falling. She rushed back and forth, up and down, not really sure where she was headed. She gripped her knife tightly as she ran. She didn't care anymore. This was it. This was the end. It had all gone wrong. All wrong. She just felt one thing.

Rage.

She finally made her way down to Saffron's cell, bolting in with her knife and constantly cursing at herself.

@Aeoryi

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

She's gasping for breath. It's clear she's still in terrible pain. "Of course I remember you snake stupid snake monster yes that's the word you're a monster what did you do to me what did you do to me what did you do to me was it Victor was it the boy the precious boy oh I'm proud of him I hope he burns this world to the ground..." She continues talking, eyes wide, seemingly unable to stop. As she does, she slumps back to the floor.

@The Wandering Wizard

Eddie that's insanely late my time xD

Medea watches all of this fascinated, her eyes merciless.

"Yess I am a monsster. You have your beloved sscientisstss to blame for that. And your magiciansssss," she viciously hisses venomous spittle flying. 

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

I can only release who I'm told to release :P

I know little of the plot except what has been done and what I can guess, which is little. 

11 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah nodded slowly. Weird, you think she’d know more about her family… “…cool.” She broke a piece off her cookie and offered it to Lilac, eyebrows raised. 

Lilac's expression lit up. She looked genuinely touched. "...Thank you." She took the piece of cookie. "Is there anything you need me to do in exchange?"

45 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea watches all of this fascinated, her eyes merciless.

"Yess I am a monsster. You have your beloved sscientisstss to blame for that. And your magiciansssss," she viciously hisses venomous spittle flying. 

I’m only an hour behind you…

Siylna continues to ramble on, looking panicked and afraid. “…I can’t stop I can’t stop why can’t I stop I need to stop talking stop stop stop it hurts it hurts it hurts make it stop hurting make it all stop make me stop why can’t I stop what did you do what did you do…” etc.

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna continues to ramble on, looking panicked and afraid. “…I can’t stop I can’t stop why can’t I stop I need to stop talking stop stop stop it hurts it hurts it hurts make it stop hurting make it all stop make me stop why can’t I stop what did you do what did you do…” etc.

Yeah and you posted that at midnight...your time so I was asleep :P

Hehehe that worked :3 (yes it’s supposed to be bigger)

"Fasscinating," she simply hissed and continued to watch the gamemaker break.

Her venom was potent but not that potent. Victor must have gotten her with something powerful. It was reacting interestingly with her venom.

Just to see if she could, she tried locking Siylna's muscles for just a second. 

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Fasscinating," she simply hissed and continued to watch the gamemaker break.

Her venom was potent but not that potent. Victor must have gotten her with something powerful. It was reacting interestingly with her venom.

Just to see if she could, she tried locking Siylna's muscles for just a second. 

Siylna stopped talking, stopped breathing, stopped...everything. Her eyes bulged.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea mentally commanded Siylna to resume functionality.

She took a huge gasping breath, and then she was talking again. “What as that what was that what no why can’t I no no no no no no no no what how long what how how how tell me make this stop make it stop it hurts it hurts oh but it hurts it’s beautiful it’s art I thank you kindly oh my that’s a lot of blood that’s a lot of blood is that all Victor’s oh poor baby he’ll get over it he can prove his strength…etc.” She’s looking at her shaking hands, which are stained a deep red.