SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"true... what about me? could i possibly grab some venom somehow?"

"Hmmmm... if you can get her to inject it into you or someone else, I suppose you could try to pull it from their bloodstream. Now please, I'm very busy, get out."

"can she even do that to a spirit? also, what if there are other poisons involved?"

The doctors head snapped back to the spirit. "No. I suppose she couldn't inject you. And... someone MIXED POISONS?! WHAT IDIOT DID THAT?!"

Just now, Experience said:

I would, but...

You'll want to read it for yourself :) 

(unless you have problems with blood and insanity and torture, in which case please don't read it)

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Oh I'm def gonna be reading it. But if y'all want to get to, ya know, killing of a certain someone, you can give me a rundown of what I missed and we can get it started 

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn bites his tongue. "ok, then final question: if you made her, why dont you have a sample of her poison on tap?"

"Because, as I said, she can alter it. I have the original poison she had at birth, but her body has chemically altered it to fit her needs over the years. Now, get out."

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna passed out against the wall of the cell. A trickle of blood ran from her forehead, seeming unnaturally red on her pale face.

Siylna's Nightmare

Siylna stumbled to her feet, looking around. Where was she? A...a forest? She looks up, seeing an empty black sky. She...she knows that sky, that blank canvas. She...she created it. She turns and sees a cornucopia, feeling her stomach drop. She's in the games.

:D :D :D

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Because, as I said, she can alter it. I have the original poison she had at birth, but her body has chemically altered it to fit her needs over the years. Now, get out."

ryn floats down into the floor. "surprised you didnt put something in place to terminate her if she turns..."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn floats down into the floor. "surprised you didnt put something in place to terminate her if she turns..."

“Turns? That’s not happening. And either way, even she can be brought down with enough ammunition.”

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn makes his way down to the prisons, and comes across the scene currently happening. "holy crem-" he mutters.

Elan looks up. “Hey Ryn. Difficult situation we’re in, eh?” His face is super pale, and his eyes keep flickering back to Siylna’s body.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan looks up. “Hey Ryn. Difficult situation we’re in, eh?” His face is super pale, and his eyes keep flickering back to Siylna’s body.

She's collapsed in the corner of her cell, covered in blood. She looks more dead than alive.

shush. i need her poison. for antidote. to scare her. do you have any friends in the medical wing that you trust?

“Uhm… five years of fake insanity don’t help with friends. Unfortunately. I can do some toxicology though.”

Oops. Accidentally made a quote box.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

She's collapsed in the corner of her cell, covered in blood. She looks more dead than alive.

Yuck