SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

38 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea cruely grinned. "Time for you to be truly inssane."

She grabbed Elan by the throat and bit him on his nose.

"Now it beginsssss!!"

Medea begins laughing madly, a glint in her eyes.

Elan's nose doesn't even get cut. "Ow. That's going to bruise." He says. He's acting nonchalant, but you can see the fear in his eyes. 

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan's nose doesn't even get cut. "Ow. That's going to bruise." He says. He's acting nonchalant, but you can see the fear in his eyes. 

Aww why do you get to be okay?

…just kidding I was enjoying that :)

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn thinks frantically. where can i get investiture... i need it soon and quickly.

He can't exactly, investiture on Thenrody is unstable or mainly useless.

And besides, it would be hard to invest something as a cognitive shadow 

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Medea sighs, it had been a long shot to envenomate him there. She grabbed his arm and sunk her fangs into his flesh, envenomating him. 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Who said we were on threnody...

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

I'm okay because I finally became not insane and I don't wanna go back.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn thinks frantically. where can i get investiture... i need it soon and quickly.

Can't help.

Sorry.

Busy getting bitten by girl.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea sighs, it had been a long shot to envenomate him there. She grabbed his arm and sunk her fangs into his flesh, envenomating him. 

"Ouch." Elan says. He tries to keep a straight face, but tears start leaking out of his eyes. "Needed- a stronger- antivenom-apparently..." He says through gritted teeth, between deep breaths.

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Ouch." Elan says. He tries to keep a straight face, but tears start leaking out of his eyes. "Needed- a stronger- antivenom-apparently..." He says through gritted teeth, between deep breaths.

Logic and reasoning did.

And the title

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Medea's grin turns sadistic.

"Why my dear Elan. Once it overcomess and conssumess the antivenom it will be sstronger than ever. Perhapss," her tongue flickers at Siylna collapsed on the floor. "Worsse than herssssss."

*Ahem*

To all living tributes, please die faster!!! Thank you for your deaths! :) ❤️

Just now, Experience said:

Elsie's prison door opens. She immediately backs up, worried that the next screams these prison walls heard would be hers.

@Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

Medea doesn't even stare at her, seeming to be completely engrossed in torturing Elan and Siylna.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea doesn't even stare at her, seeming to be completely engrossed in torturing Elan and Siylna.

After a moment, Elsie peeks her head out into the hallway. She sees a horrifying creature standing there, facing towards another cell. She could hear whimpers coming from inside. She considered attacking the creature, but instead turned and ran the other direction.

She had to find Cassie.

25 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea's grin turns sadistic.

"Why my dear Elan. Once it overcomess and conssumess the antivenom it will be sstronger than ever. Perhapss," her tongue flickers at Siylna collapsed on the floor. "Worsse than herssssss."

Elan flinches back. “Yep- yep that’s bad…”

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

wait, i have a different idea... then ryn zips off.

he appears in front of elsie. ok, ignore the fact that i just appeared right in front of you, but i need your help. 

Hmmm

Is Elsie insane enough to see him...?

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

Elsie's prison door opens. She immediately backs up, worried that the next screams these prison walls heard would be hers.

@Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Siylna continues to sleep, bleed, and look dead.

In the Nightmare

Siylna stumbled through the trees, desperate to get away. The sounds of children slaughtering each other echoed in her mind. And the faces…so many faces. Every time she turned there was a new one, another person, another friend…another corpse. They watched her with unseeing eyes, cursed her with unfeeling hearts, mocked her with bloody lips. 

You…

You did this…

Monster…

Monster…

Monster!

Siylna turned and ran. She felt them following her, felt them condemning her, and for the first time in years, it hurt. Oh, stars but it hurt. To see their pain and know that she’d caused it…

Why did that hurt?

It shouldn’t hurt.

It didn’t usually hurt.

Usually, it was fun, in fact, pleasurable to see her own power.

What had they done to her?

Siylna stopped running, falling to her hands and knees at the base of a tree and gasping for breath. The faces closed in, and as they did she took a long breath. They would not break her. They had no right…she would break them, break them all and make them stay dead.