SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna continues to sleep, bleed, and look dead.

In the Nightmare

Siylna stumbled through the trees, desperate to get away. The sounds of children slaughtering each other echoed in her mind. And the faces…so many faces. Every time she turned there was a new one, another person, another friend…another corpse. They watched her with unseeing eyes, cursed her with unfeeling hearts, mocked her with bloody lips. 

You…

You did this…

Monster…

Monster…

Monster!

Siylna turned and ran. She felt them following her, felt them condemning her, and for the first time in years, it hurt. Oh, stars but it hurt. To see their pain and know that she’d caused it…

Why did that hurt?

It shouldn’t hurt.

It didn’t usually hurt.

Usually, it was fun, in fact, pleasurable to see her own power.

What had they done to her?

Siylna stopped running, falling to her hands and knees at the base of a tree and gasping for breath. The faces closed in, and as they did she took a long breath. They would not break her. They had no right…she would break them, break them all and make them stay dead.

So uhm, which gamemaker(s) will be guiding Elsie to go wherever it is that she needs to go?

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Okay...I feel like she'd be lost and run into guards before stumbling across it tho...

Elsie stumbles but catches herself before falling. She had been sitting for too long, and her legs aches slightly. 

She notices a trail of blood on the ground and decides to follow it. 

Please let him be okay.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Elsie stumbles but catches herself before falling. She had been sitting for too long, and her legs aches slightly. 

Please let him be okay.

Well you have a wee bit of plot armor for a minute, so…enjoy it!

@SmilingPanda19

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Hi 😄

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Please let him be okay.

Victor was in the medical wing. He lays across a bed, covered in wires and tubes hooking him up to machines to keep him alive. The brainwashing from before had made it difficult for the doctors to try and treat him because his body rejected most medication and fluids. He moved in an out of consciousness continuously.

He was in the room by himself.

Swoosh. Swoosh. Swoosh. As Cleaning Robot model C3B3 rolled slowly across the floor of the gamemaker headquarters, its cleaning brushes swished in circles beneath it, and a pair of spinning towels behind them, leaving a trail of wet, lemon scented floor behind it. Cebe the cleaning robot was an it but thought of itself as a she, especially once she was given a name, and she was programmed to have thoughts, and to record everything, and store the recordings in little memory banks. 

There was a lot to store in those memory banks. She saw everything that happened in these headquarters, and she had been there, cleaning the floors, and dusting the walls, and scrubbing the bathrooms for years, through many generations of the hunger games. But she didn't know everything, and neither did her friend Jamie, a young boy who worked in the kitchens, and had her spy on the gamemakers for him.

Faint screams echoed from the prisons and if Cebe could shiver, she would have been doing just that. Shivering. She was glad she had no real nerves, just sensors. She wondered if anyone would invent robots that could feel pain. She wondered a lot. Jamie had once told her wondering and asking questions was the best way to learn, and learning was good for a robot like Cebe. A red light lit up on her control pad, and a little beep rang out, but only she could hear it. More blood to clean up. 

With a whir, she spun on freshly oiled wheels  and sped away.

The trail of blood led to a bedroom of sorts, but Elsie found it empty. There was another larger trail of blood that went in another direction. Elsie began to run, fearing the worst. 

After a short while, she bursts through a doorway and finds herself in a white room. There was a bed near the center, and someone was connected to endless pipes and wires.

Elsie walks up to the bed, and it takes a moment for her to recognize who it is. She gasps softly.

"...Cassie?" She says in a quiet voice, lip trembling.

@SmilingPanda19

Edited by Experience

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Let'ss ssee," mused Medea to herself. "Yesss, yesss that sshould do it."

She grins her fanged grin and doubles the pain for Elan.

Elan yelps, and a bead of sweat drips down his forehead.

Elan has a strong pain tolerance.

Or is trying to.

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan yelps, and a bead of sweat drips down his forehead.

Oh that just makes it more fun for her!! :3

Medea cackled and raised the pain even higher, making it feel like Elan's skin was melting off but it wasn't.

"How do you like that, traitor?"

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

24 minutes ago, Experience said:

The trail of blood led to a bedroom of sorts, but Elsie found it empty. There was another larger trail of blood that went in another direction. Elsie began to run, fearing the worst. 

After a short while, she bursts through a doorway and finds herself in a white room. There was a bed near the center, and someone was connected to endless pipes and wires.

Elsie walks up to the bed, and it takes a moment for her to recognize who it is. She gasps softly.

"...Cassie?" She says in a quiet voice, lip trembling.

@SmilingPanda19

Half of Victors face is shrinking in. His left side looks almost scalded and burnt with his golden eye, the brainwashing was reacting harshly to his medication. His left side of his face still looks young, kind and gentle somehow. It’s almost at peace when he sees her. His brown eye looking up at her with that sweet tender love Cassian once had.

”El-Elsie?” He struggles to piece the word.

43 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea cackled and raised the pain even higher, making it feel like Elan's skin was melting off but it wasn't.

"How do you like that, traitor?"

OWOWOWOWOWSTOPITPLEASE!” Elan shouts. His body starts shaking and his face is covered in sweat.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

OWOWOWOWOWSTOPITPLEASE!” Elan shouts. His body starts shaking and his face is covered in sweat.

Medea only grinned and intensified the pain, watching with a sadistic pleasure as he began bleeding.

They can't bleed to death...not while envenomated and if they kill her it will run out in a year and a day so...they're dependent on her in a way unless an antidote is made and they'd need an immediate blood transfusion otherwise they'd die still......she's quite evil

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea only grinned and intensified the pain, watching with a sadistic pleasure as he began bleeding.

"Oh. Wow." Elan says. "You appear to have overwhelmed my nerves. I've gone numb." He pokes at the blood. "Wow. You really are sinister. That is some powerful venom."

1 hour ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah stiffened. This is too easy… “Yeah. It’s better to have someone to rely on.”

“But have you actually relied on anyone else?” Lilac asked, voice quiet for a moment. “And if not, then how would you know?” A melancholy smile drifted across her face before she brightened. “Ah, nevermind. Sorry! The cookie is really good.”

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Oh. Wow." Elan says. "You appear to have overwhelmed my nerves. I've gone numb." He pokes at the blood. "Wow. You really are sinister. That is some powerful venom."

Medea only stares at him, slowly a sly smile forms. His nerves start up again, forced to feel once more. 

57 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Half of Victors face is shrinking in. His left side looks almost scalded and burnt with his golden eye, the brainwashing was reacting harshly to his medication. His left side of his face still looks young, kind and gentle somehow. It’s almost at peace when he sees her. His brown eye looking up at her with that sweet tender love Cassian once had.

”El-Elsie?” He struggles to piece the word.

"Oh Cassie..." Elsie breaks down and tears begin to stream down her face. "Wh- what happened? I tho- I thought you died..."

6 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Doctor Room

The doctor jumped back. "AUGH!" He shouts. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

Dungeon

Elan watches the torture in horror, hands shaking. I'm next. Oh heck I'm going to be next. 

GM HQ

Elan Jr. watches the games. "AN ALLIANCE?!" He shouts, slamming his hand on the table. "THERE ARE ONLY LIKE EIGHT OF YOU LEFT! YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE AN ALLIANCE!" 

"KAA! GET IN HERE I NEED YOUR HELP!"

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Kaa suddenly appeared. “Uh m sorry I am late. Still need me?”

16 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea only stares at him, slowly a sly smile forms. His nerves start up again, forced to feel once more. 

"Oh COME ON!" Elan says. "YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS! And, on a side note, kinda boring. Do you have a deck of cards?" All of this is forced out, extremely difficult. It is clear that Elan is in agony.

13 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kaa suddenly appeared. “Uh m sorry I am late. Still need me?”

"WE NEED MORE PEOPLE DEAD!" Elan jr. says. "Anyway, please tell me who you are?"

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Oh COME ON!" Elan says. "YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS! And, on a side note, kinda boring. Do you have a deck of cards?" All of this is forced out, extremely difficult. It is clear that Elan is in agony.

Medea smiled cruely. "Well then, we'll just have to sspice thingssss up."

She lightly scratched a triangle on his forehead and then tapped it, sending him into the realm of nightmares and darkness.

23 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Oh Cassie..." Elsie breaks down and tears begin to stream down her face. "Wh- what happened? I tho- I thought you died..."

He brings his shaky hand up to her cheek, rubbing his thumb to clear her tears. 

"They told me you were dead..." He whispers. Oh how he missed her. She brought out the good in him, the real and true good. He didn't have to be a fake man or a evil one around her. He could be... a fragment of who he once was.