SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Oh COME ON!" Elan says. "YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS! And, on a side note, kinda boring. Do you have a deck of cards?" All of this is forced out, extremely difficult. It is clear that Elan is in agony.

"WE NEED MORE PEOPLE DEAD!" Elan jr. says. "Anyway, please tell me who you are?"

Kaa sighed. “I am kaa.”

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He brings his shaky hand up to her cheek, rubbing his thumb to clear her tears. 

"They told me you were dead..." He whispers. Oh how he missed her. She brought out the good in him, the real and true good. He didn't have to be a fake man or a evil one around her. He could be... a fragment of who he once was. 

Not to complicate the Cassian love triangle, but it sounds like he could relate to Lilac. 

19 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea smiled cruely. "Well then, we'll just have to sspice thingssss up."

She lightly scratched a triangle on his forehead and then tapped it, sending him into the realm of nightmares and darkness.

“AAAAAAAHHhhhh…” Elan screamed as he drifted off. He woke up in a field covered in fire. “Oh great…” he said. “This is amazing.”

14 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kaa sighed. “I am kaa.”

“Nice to meet you.” Elan Jr. said. “Now. What is your job?”

33 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He brings his shaky hand up to her cheek, rubbing his thumb to clear her tears. 

"They told me you were dead..." He whispers. Oh how he missed her. She brought out the good in him, the real and true good. He didn't have to be a fake man or a evil one around her. He could be... a fragment of who he once was. 

A soft laugh escapes her lips.

"I'm not dead, Cas. I'm right here with you."

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“But have you actually relied on anyone else?” Lilac asked, voice quiet for a moment. “And if not, then how would you know?” A melancholy smile drifted across her face before she brightened. “Ah, nevermind. Sorry! The cookie is really good.”

Assah merely frowned. She felt internally conflicted and was more lost in thought than she was listening to Lilac.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The man smiled, "your guide through damnation my friend. Where you deserve to be," the man chuckled.

"Just like the rest of us." 

"Can't argue with that." Elan said. "So, I'm guessing this is a venom-induced dream?"

20 minutes ago, Experience said:

A soft laugh escapes her lips.

"I'm not dead, Cas. I'm right here with you."

"Right here... with me?" He starts coughing, his heartbeat going up and down on the monitor inconsistently. 

AAAAHHHH PANDA YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY

In the Nightmare

Siylna closed her eyes, and suddenly she was somewhere else. It was…it was a party. Not one of the huge ones the Capitol was famous for, but a small and intimate gathering of friends. The sort of thing she’d never been to.

And here, for some bizarre reason, she cared.

Why?

Why did she care?

And stars above, why did it hurt so much?

She saw an elderly couple hug tightly, saw hands brush over the creamy tablecloth, saw a brother look proudly at his younger sister. 

It hurt, and she didn’t understand it. 

Why should such a thing hurt?

What was this pain?

How was this nightmare somehow so much worse than the first one?

”Take me back,” she whispered to some unknown force. “Take me back to the arena.”

Interfere away, Wiz!

@The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Can't argue with that." Elan said. "So, I'm guessing this is a venom-induced dream?"

The man shrugged, "dunno. It’s hard to tell after a few centuries."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

”Take me back,” she whispered to some unknown force. “Take me back to the arena.”

Her surroundings disappeared and she was in the arena. A figure appeared on the hologram counting down to the start of the games. It was Eddie Forlin.

Take it away now Rue!! Have fun with that :P :D

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Right here... with me?" He starts coughing, his heartbeat going up and down on the monitor inconsistently. 

*warning bells go off*

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“Nice. Anyway, I don’t suppose you have a deck of cards? I couldn’t play while I was insane so I’ve been metaphorically dying to.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Her surroundings disappeared and she was in the arena. A figure appeared on the hologram counting down to the start of the games. It was Eddie Forlin.

OooooOooo…

Siylna blinked. “Eddie?” She asked. “Eddie, is that you? Do you remember me?”

14 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Yes, Cassie. Right here, with you. Just like before. All the times your dad would cook us the most wonderful pies." Elsie smiles slightly. "Like the time you gave me your voice trapped in a magical box."

41 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Nice. Anyway, I don’t suppose you have a deck of cards? I couldn’t play while I was insane so I’ve been metaphorically dying to.

The man smiled, "of course! I've been dying to too! Haven't woken up in...uh a decade or more? Hard to tell time in the real world down here. Could just be asleep for seconds or for months. But that serpentine demon can stretch it in here."

40 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna blinked. “Eddie?” She asked. “Eddie, is that you? Do you remember me?”

Eddie stares at her, eyes not recognizing her. Her eyes rove over all the tributes, pride in her eyes. These were the best of the best, each trained specially by her."

The final countdown began

"10

1!

Good luck my children," she whispered as her hologram clicked off.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The man smiled, "of course! I've been dying to too! Haven't woken up in...uh a decade or more? Hard to tell time in the real world down here. Could just be asleep for seconds or for months. But that serpentine demon can stretch it in here."

Elan pauses. “You… she put you down here too? Who are you?”

23 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Yes, Cassie. Right here, with you. Just like before. All the times your dad would cook us the most wonderful pies." Elsie smiles slightly. "Like the time you gave me your voice trapped in a magical box."

He feels a smile spread across half his face. 

"Just like old times." His voice croaks. "You and I..."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan pauses. “You… she put you down here too? Who are you?”

The man shrugged, "dunno. Can't remember anything anymore except pain. I'm only ever sane down here."

He expertly shuffled the cards and dealt them out. 

"So do you know how to play Barkley?"

7 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He feels a smile spread across half his face. 

"Just like old times." His voice croaks. "You and I..."

Elsie begins to notice the erratic beeping of the machines. 

"Cas, I think we need to get out of here. There are a lot of people who want you dead. And even more that want me dead, it seems. I just..." She looks Cassian in the eyes. "I just don't know what to do, Cassie. I'm lost. 

I think...maybe we both are..."

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The man shrugged, "dunno. Can't remember anything anymore except pain. I'm only ever sane down here."

He expertly shuffled the cards and dealt them out. 

"So do you know how to play Barkley?"

“No.”