SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

7 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Huh? Whatchu mean? XDDD

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

Elsie begins to notice the erratic beeping of the machines. 

"Cas, I think we need to get out of here. There are a lot of people who want you dead. And even more that want me dead, it seems. I just..." She looks Cassian in the eyes. "I just don't know what to do, Cassie. I'm lost. 

I think...maybe we both are..."

He jolts, grabbing her. His eyes wide and teeth gritted. "No!"

He takes a breath. "No... we mustn't leave. We must stay. We must change things Elsie. Together!" He has a big grin on his face. "Yes- change things- we can do this-" 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He jolts, grabbing her. His eyes wide and teeth gritted. "No!"

He takes a breath. "No... we mustn't leave. We must stay. We must change things Elsie. Together!" He has a big grin on his face. "Yes- change things- we can do this-" 

Elsie's heartbeat spikes for a moment in shock. "Cassie? Are you okay? What even happened to you?"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“No.”

The man sighed and then looked at the sky, "Oh n-" Lightning blasted from the sky and the old man disappeared. A second blast quickly struck Elan, transferring him to another portion of the dream.

It's a part that will replay on loop this next section.

The most painful memory Elan had of his son. Either losing him or discovering he's working for the capital. One or the other or both.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Elsie's heartbeat spikes for a moment in shock. "Cassie? Are you okay? What even happened to you?"

"What happened to me?" He looks down at himself. He doesn't know. He doesn't know what happened, what changed, who even was he?

"We have a chance to change things Elsie- do something with our lives. We don't have to be stupid kids from the damn slums- we can- we can be on top of the world!" His eyes change, part of his face forming back to normal. A brown color spreading to his formerly gold eye. 

"Elsie and... Cassian. On top of the world." 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"What happened to me?" He looks down at himself. He doesn't know. He doesn't know what happened, what changed, who even was he?

"We have a chance to change things Elsie- do something with our lives. We don't have to be stupid kids from the damn slums- we can- we can be on top of the world!" His eyes change, part of his face forming back to normal. A brown color spreading to his formerly gold eye. 

"Elsie and... Cassian. On top of the world." 

Elsie smiles.

"I don't want to be on top of the world Cassian. I just want to be with you..."

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

Elsie smiles.

"I don't want to be on top of the world Cassian. I just want to be with you..."

He looks at her and feels his world crumble. 

What kind of crazy person... doesn't want the power I'm offering?

He looks her in the eyes, his eyes start flickering. 

"You... you're crazy..." He whispers and starts laughing. 
"You have no idea what I'm offering." His feet move, slipping from the bed, his hand moving up to grab the front of her shirt. A mad look glimmers in his eyes. 

"Do you know the power I'm offering? The greatness? The world is yours Elsie! It's all yours!"

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He looks at her and feels his world crumble. 

What kind of crazy person... doesn't want the power I'm offering?

He looks her in the eyes, his eyes start flickering. 

"You... you're crazy..." He whispers and starts laughing. 
"You have no idea what I'm offering." His feet move, slipping from the bed, his hand moving up to grab the front of her shirt. A mad look glimmers in his eyes. 

"Do you know the power I'm offering? The greatness? The world is yours Elsie! It's all yours!"

Elsie takes a step back. Tears form at the edges of her eyes once more as she realizes that the boy she had fallen in love with five years ago wasn't the man she was now speaking with.

"I love you Cas- I always will. But look at you, this power has only hurt you. I just want you to be safe."

Edited by Experience

1 hour ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah merely frowned. She felt internally conflicted and was more lost in thought than she was listening to Lilac.

Lilac took in her expression, before moving away and sitting against the wall of the base. "I'm sorry. I haven't been... the best person to be around lately." She shook her head. "And I'm still making it about me. Sorry again." She took a deep breath. "I... haven't asked you. How you are. And everything has been. A lot. So... how are you holding up?" She offered a tentative smile.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Elsie takes a step back. Tears form at the edges of her eyes once more as she realizes that the boy she had fallen in love with five years ago wasn't the man she was now speaking with.

"I love you Cas- I always will. But look at you, this power has only hurt you. I just want you to be safe."

"Don't tell me how I should run my life El!" His hands shake as he watches himself do the things he is doing. He is both completely in control and distant at the same time, like he has no control. 

"If you were given this power- named one of the greatest gamemakers this world has ever known would you like to go back to that worthless, dirty, dump, of a life?!" 

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Don't tell me how I should run my life El!" His hands shake as he watches himself do the things he is doing. He is both completely in control and distant at the same time, like he has no control. 

"If you were given this power- named one of the greatest gamemakers this world has ever known would you like to go back to that worthless, dirty, dump, of a life?!" 

"If I left...would you come with me?"

51 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The man smiled, "of course! I've been dying to too! Haven't woken up in...uh a decade or more? Hard to tell time in the real world down here. Could just be asleep for seconds or for months. But that serpentine demon can stretch it in here."

Eddie stares at her, eyes not recognizing her. Her eyes rove over all the tributes, pride in her eyes. These were the best of the best, each trained specially by her."

The final countdown began

"10

1!

Good luck my children," she whispered as her hologram clicked off.

Siylna frowns. “It’s a reality that’s never existed,” she whispered. “A possibility that will never be…” She watched the children surrounding her fight. And they were children, even the ones who were older than her. Meaningless lives ended in a meaningless fight.

Siylna sat on the ground to wait. This world of nightmares would not best her. She was stronger…

She was a queen, even if her king had left her. And queens didn’t break, especially not over long forgotten dreams.

8 minutes ago, Experience said:

"If I left...would you come with me?"

He looks into her eyes. The two sides of him. Cassian and Victor. A changed man and a boy who still longs for hope. They wage war, where does he belong? Where do any of them belong? Does he even belong?

"My dear..." He whispers.

"I don't follow, I lead."

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna frowns. “It’s a reality that’s never existed,” she whispered. “A possibility that will never be…” She watched the children surrounding her fight. And they were children, even the ones who were older than her. Meaningless lives ended in a meaningless fight.

Siylna sat on the ground to wait. This world of nightmares would not best her. She was stronger…

She was a queen, even if her king had left her. And queens didn’t break, especially not over long forgotten dreams.

What color are here eyes naturally and what color would they turn if Eddified? :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The man sighed and then looked at the sky, "Oh n-" Lightning blasted from the sky and the old man disappeared. A second blast quickly struck Elan, transferring him to another portion of the dream.

Elan woke up. He was in a courtyard with his son. “Bye dad! See you tonight!” Elan jr. says, walking into a crowd. Elan notes Elsie and Casey’s faces. What? He thinks. He stands there confused as his son walks away.

FLASH

He wakes up in a new scene. Sitting in front of a small desk, covered in papers and blueprints. In the distance there are blaring sirens, not uncommon in the capital. A knock comes on his door. “Sir?” A voice says. Elan opens the door. “Sir, we have bad news. Your son is dead.” Elan gasps. Not this…

FLASH

He wakes up in a new scene. There is a coffin, with a child’s body in it. Elan stands next to it and tears start falling down his face. Around him is a crowd of people. Cassian is next to him, his face pale and eyes red. Anansi is solemn on his other side. Behind him there is laughing. Elan turns and sees Eddie, grinning madly. “How… how DARE YOU?!” He says, emotions going wild. He swings his fist.

FLASH

A room full of soldiers and robots. Elan is surrounded by chaos, but in it a single man approaches, fighting through it. “I hate you.” He says. Elan stumbles back, the pain of this wound still too fresh in his mind. “No…” he whispers. “Why!” 

FLASH

Elan was in a courtyard with his son. “Bye dad! See you tonight!” Elan Jr.  says, walking into a crowd.
“Wait!” Elan says. “No! Don’t leave me!” Elan Jr. turns around, confused.

“But I have to Dad!” He says. “It’s school! If I don’t go, how will I be like you someday?” Victor grabs Elan Jr.’s hand, and drags him off. When Elan sees him, his eyes are yellow. 

“No… NO!” Elan screams.

FLASH

Sitting in front of a small desk. A knock on the door. “Sir?”

“NO!” Elan shouts. “STOP IT! BRING HIM BACK!” Tears stream down his face. “Just bring him back… please…”

28 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Best...? What about Eddie and Elan though? No offense to other gamemakers.

Also, mysterious person could talk some sense into Castor. Or Victtian. Trying to find a mix between Cassian and Victor.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Her eyes are normally a very pale blue, but she can’t be Eddified. She can’t be made not to care, because she already doesn’t.

Being made to care, though…that can hurt a lot more.

Her eyes would be dark blue.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

If Wiz ever lets me wake up, we can have a deep conversation…

23 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He looks into her eyes. The two sides of him. Cassian and Victor. A changed man and a boy who still longs for hope. They wage war, where does he belong? Where do any of them belong? Does he even belong?

"My dear..." He whispers.

"I don't follow, I lead."

"Cassian, do you even remember our life before? You'd give me up for...what? For...power?"

A sense of dread begins to slowly build in the room.

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac took in her expression, before moving away and sitting against the wall of the base. "I'm sorry. I haven't been... the best person to be around lately." She shook her head. "And I'm still making it about me. Sorry again." She took a deep breath. "I... haven't asked you. How you are. And everything has been. A lot. So... how are you holding up?" She offered a tentative smile.

“Uh… fine? I mean, I was basically made for the games—” a voice was heard outside. 

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug comes across another site, and sees some people, he goes closer, "Assah? Is that you?, Whos is that with you?" @Kajsa :)

“Huh?” Assah’s voice carried from inside the shelter. “Lilac, did you hear that?” She gripped her club. 

47 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan woke up. He was in a courtyard with his son. “Bye dad! See you tonight!” Elan jr. says, walking into a crowd. Elan notes Elsie and Casey’s faces. What? He thinks. He stands there confused as his son walks away.

FLASH

He wakes up in a new scene. Sitting in front of a small desk, covered in papers and blueprints. In the distance there are blaring sirens, not uncommon in the capital. A knock comes on his door. “Sir?” A voice says. Elan opens the door. “Sir, we have bad news. Your son is dead.” Elan gasps. Not this…

FLASH

He wakes up in a new scene. There is a coffin, with a child’s body in it. Elan stands next to it and tears start falling down his face. Around him is a crowd of people. Cassian is next to him, his face pale and eyes red. Anansi is solemn on his other side. Behind him there is laughing. Elan turns and sees Eddie, grinning madly. “How… how DARE YOU?!” He says, emotions going wild. He swings his fist.

FLASH

A room full of soldiers and robots. Elan is surrounded by chaos, but in it a single man approaches, fighting through it. “I hate you.” He says. Elan stumbles back, the pain of this wound still too fresh in his mind. “No…” he whispers. “Why!” 

FLASH

Elan was in a courtyard with his son. “Bye dad! See you tonight!” Elan Jr.  says, walking into a crowd.
“Wait!” Elan says. “No! Don’t leave me!” Elan Jr. turns around, confused.

“But I have to Dad!” He says. “It’s school! If I don’t go, how will I be like you someday?” Victor grabs Elan Jr.’s hand, and drags him off. When Elan sees him, his eyes are yellow. 

“No… NO!” Elan screams.

FLASH

Sitting in front of a small desk. A knock on the door. “Sir?”

“NO!” Elan shouts. “STOP IT! BRING HIM BACK!” Tears stream down his face. “Just bring him back… please…”

"NO," boomed God. "YOU MUST SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ALL THE CHILDREN."

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Suddenly Siylna was inside of a tribute, not in control, merely a passenger. The thoughts raced through the scared twelve year old boy and Siylna was forced to feel them as her own.

He was terrified. He'd wetted his pants when Eddie had come and taken him. He was terrified. He'd never wanted to kill. He just wanted his mamma and to hug her each day before school and afterwards. To hug her when it got hard. To tussle with his brothers...oh his brothers who he'd never see again. 

A arrow pierced the boy's side and he cried in relief, pain, and terror. Never again would he get to rest his head on his mamma's lap. Her sweet kindly little boy was gone.

Siylna was ejected from the boy and tossed into a 16 year old girl, not far from her own age. She was worried about one of her friends, she'd threatened suicide when she had been picked and so this girl had stepped up to take her place instead. She was terrified but her heart beat with love for her friend, genuine selfless love.

Wanna body hop her some more? :ph34r:

And they'll both wake up eventually but it will seem around a month or year or more to them :3

45 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Azelea goes to a chair next to a desk, not knowing where the Gamemakers are. She puts her head on the desk and within seconds she’s asleep. Her last waking thought was Victor…where was he? Was he okay? She certainly hoped so.

Elan jr. walks in. He shakes Azelea awake. “Azelea!” He says happily. “My favorite intern. How are you doing!”

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"NO," boomed God. "YOU MUST SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ALL THE CHILDREN."

Suddenly Siylna was inside of a tribute, not in control, merely a passenger. The thoughts raced through the scared twelve year old boy and Siylna was forced to feel them as her own.

He was terrified. He'd wetted his pants when Eddie had come and taken him. He was terrified. He'd never wanted to kill. He just wanted his mamma and to hug her each day before school and afterwards. To hug her when it got hard. To tussle with his brothers...oh his brothers who he'd never see again. 

A arrow pierced the boy's side and he cried in relief, pain, and terror. Never again would he get to rest his head on his mamma's lap. Her sweet kindly little boy was gone.

Siylna was ejected from the boy and tossed into a 16 year old girl, not far from her own age. She was worried about one of her friends, she'd threatened suicide when she had been picked and so this girl had stepped up to take her place instead. She was terrified but her heart beat with love for her friend, genuine selfless love.

“No… please…” Elan cried as the scenes kept repeating. “I’m trying to be better! I’m trying to stop them! Please!” His face is covered in tears. The scene in the courtyard repeats again, but the scene is different. Two large fishbowls sit up front. A woman… Eddie, it looks like, pulls out a name. “ELAN JUNIOR!” She shouts, and she starts cackling. “Bye daddy…” Elan jr. says. “See you never… kill me quickly…”

Elan pulls back. “I’d never kill you!” He says, fear in his eyes.

“You kill them. You’ll kill me. There’s no difference. You’re a monster.”

Elan shouts, as the scene fades away. “IM NOT A MONSTER! PLEASE! I WANT TO BE BETTER! PLEASE, STOP IT!” His voice fades to a whisper. “Stop… please…” his willpower is gone.  Tears continue steaming down his face as the same scenes begin repeating again, but Elan doesn’t notice. He just huddles on the ground, sobbing.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan jr. walks in. He shakes Azelea awake. “Azelea!” He says happily. “My favorite intern. How are you doing!”

“No… please…” Elan cried as the scenes kept repeating. “I’m trying to be better! I’m trying to stop them! Please!” His face is covered in tears. The scene in the courtyard repeats again, but the scene is different. Two large fishbowls sit up front. A woman… Eddie, it looks like, pulls out a name. “ELAN JUNIOR!” She shouts, and she starts cackling. “Bye daddy…” Elan jr. says. “See you never… kill me quickly…”

Elan pulls back. “I’d never kill you!” He says, fear in his eyes.

“You kill them. You’ll kill me. There’s no difference. You’re a monster.”

Elan shouts, as the scene fades away. “IM NOT A MONSTER! PLEASE! I WANT TO BE BETTER! PLEASE, STOP IT!” His voice fades to a whisper. “Stop… please…” his willpower is gone.  Tears continue steaming down his face as the same scenes begin repeating again, but Elan doesn’t notice. He just huddles on the ground, sobbing.

Wait sorry, I missed a dozen pages. Who’s Elan jr.?