SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan jr. walks in. He shakes Azelea awake. “Azelea!” He says happily. “My favorite intern. How are you doing!”

“No… please…” Elan cried as the scenes kept repeating. “I’m trying to be better! I’m trying to stop them! Please!” His face is covered in tears. The scene in the courtyard repeats again, but the scene is different. Two large fishbowls sit up front. A woman… Eddie, it looks like, pulls out a name. “ELAN JUNIOR!” She shouts, and she starts cackling. “Bye daddy…” Elan jr. says. “See you never… kill me quickly…”

Elan pulls back. “I’d never kill you!” He says, fear in his eyes.

“You kill them. You’ll kill me. There’s no difference. You’re a monster.”

Elan shouts, as the scene fades away. “IM NOT A MONSTER! PLEASE! I WANT TO BE BETTER! PLEASE, STOP IT!” His voice fades to a whisper. “Stop… please…” his willpower is gone.  Tears continue steaming down his face as the same scenes begin repeating again, but Elan doesn’t notice. He just huddles on the ground, sobbing.

Slowly the nightmare fades and returns Elan to the real world dumping him face first into his cell.

"Ssso how wasss that?"

14 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Who are you?!! Are you authorized to be here? Do you want tea?”

“Yes, I do want tea. I’m your new boss. So yeah, I’m authorized.”

Essentially Elan rebelled, his thought dead son betrayed him, and now he’s here. Elan is being tortured in the dungeon.

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Slowly the nightmare fades and returns Elan to the real world dumping him face first into his cell.

"Ssso how wasss that?"

“No… no more… please…” Elan says quietly.

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Oh, of course, of course sir, so happy to have you. Which kind of tea would you like? Do you know where Victor is?”

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Medea only smiled gleefully at him.

Quietly Elan jr. appeared above Medea's head. He shook his head dejectedly at his father.

Control the projection if you wish :ph34r:

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

7 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Oh, of course, of course sir, so happy to have you. Which kind of tea would you like? Do you know where Victor is?”

“In the hospital with fatal wounds. Why?”

Oh yeah.

And him and Siylna are both in critical condition and she’s imprisoned being tortured too for trying to kill him.

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea only smiled gleefully at him.

Quietly Elan jr. appeared above Medea's head. He shook his head dejectedly at his father.

Elan took one look and gasped. “No… NO! HE’S DEAD!”

“You’re a terrible daddy.” The projection says. “You killed me. You killed all of us.”

“NO!” Elan screams. “NO! PLEASE NO! STOP!”

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“You’re a terrible daddy.” The projection says. “You killed me. You killed all of us.”

Medea looked at him amused. "It'ss not me thiss time."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"NO," boomed God. "YOU MUST SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ALL THE CHILDREN."

Suddenly Siylna was inside of a tribute, not in control, merely a passenger. The thoughts raced through the scared twelve year old boy and Siylna was forced to feel them as her own.

He was terrified. He'd wetted his pants when Eddie had come and taken him. He was terrified. He'd never wanted to kill. He just wanted his mamma and to hug her each day before school and afterwards. To hug her when it got hard. To tussle with his brothers...oh his brothers who he'd never see again. 

A arrow pierced the boy's side and he cried in relief, pain, and terror. Never again would he get to rest his head on his mamma's lap. Her sweet kindly little boy was gone.

Siylna was ejected from the boy and tossed into a 16 year old girl, not far from her own age. She was worried about one of her friends, she'd threatened suicide when she had been picked and so this girl had stepped up to take her place instead. She was terrified but her heart beat with love for her friend, genuine selfless love.

Siylna flinched at every new person, every new emotion. She tried to stop it, tried to change their choices, tried...anything. None of it worked, and she continued bouncing between tributes. Useless, dying tributes with genuine, painful emotions.

Next was an 11 year old girl, she'd lied about her age because her family needed the money, they'd never dreamed she'd be chosen...the girl huddled into a wall, sobbing, and didn't open her eyes again; since they were squeezed shut, Siylna didn't even see the knife coming, just felt a powerful pain and then she was launched into a new body.

This one was a boy, a full 18 years old. His heart was cold and silent and...familiar. It felt comfortable. He killed three tributes before someone finally crushed his head with a rock.

Another boy came next, 15 and determined. He hid in a tree for a long time until finally a skinny girl slunk up behind him and her knife took him in the neck.

There were more tributes, so many more. They started to blur together, and yet each was completely unique. Each was a person with a story, a life, a hope...all killed so quickly. Siylna tried every time to change their choices, change them, control them, help them, hurt them, kill them, do anything at all to them. None of it changed.

And then, finally, she was in the body of the winner...the victor...a dejected boy with blood on his face, and on his hands. He left the arena trembling.

24 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Hehe they had an epic stab kiss scene, I'd go read it if I were you. It's on page 130-131, I think.

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna flinched at every new person, every new emotion. She tried to stop it, tried to change their choices, tried...anything. None of it worked, and she continued bouncing between tributes. Useless, dying tributes with genuine, painful emotions.

Next was an 11 year old girl, she'd lied about her age because her family needed the money, they'd never dreamed she'd be chosen...the girl huddled into a wall, sobbing, and didn't open her eyes again; since they were squeezed shut, Siylna didn't even see the knife coming, just felt a powerful pain and then she was launched into a new body.

This one was a boy, a full 18 years old. His heart was cold and silent and...familiar. It felt comfortable. He killed three tributes before someone finally crushed his head with a rock.

Another boy came next, 15 and determined. He hid in a tree for a long time until finally a skinny girl slunk up behind him and her knife took him in the neck.

There were more tributes, so many more. They started to blur together, and yet each was completely unique. Each was a person with a story, a life, a hope...all killed so quickly. Siylna tried every time to change their choices, change them, control them, help them, hurt them, kill them, do anything at all to them. None of it changed.

And then, finally, she was in the body of the winner...the victor...a dejected boy with blood on his face, and on his hands. He left the arena trembling.

"AGAIN," boomed a godly voice and Siylna was thrust into it again and again and again until, she was thrust into the stormlight hunger games.

@Edema Rue

*starts shivering and quivering excitedly and terrifiedly*

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I love stabby kissy scenes. I’ll go read it soon.

20 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Oh, um, sure! Is he okay? What kind of tea did you say?”

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"AGAIN," boomed a godly voice and Siylna was thrust into it again and again and again until, she was thrust into the stormlight hunger games.

Siylna would have shivered, if she'd had a body of her own. She would have cried, would have clawed at her eyes until they bled, until she didn't have to watch anymore.

But she couldn't. 

She couldn't stop watching.

And she couldn't change any of it.

Couldn't control anything...

Not even herself.

She watched deaths, so many deaths, dozens that turned into hundreds that felt like thousands.

Stop it! Siylna shouted in her mind. STOP THIS! She tried to talk, to beg, to do anything, but she couldn't.

This...

This was a nightmare.

Pain she could take. 

But to be stuck? To be trapped in such a way? Siylna let out a mental roar of agony, since try as she might she couldn't make a sound.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna would have shivered, if she'd had a body of her own. She would have cried, would have clawed at her eyes until they bled, until she didn't have to watch anymore.

But she couldn't. 

She couldn't stop watching.

And she couldn't change any of it.

Couldn't control anything...

Not even herself.

She watched deaths, so many deaths, dozens that turned into hundreds that felt like thousands.

Stop it! Siylna shouted in her mind. STOP THIS! She tried to talk, to beg, to do anything, but she couldn't.

This...

This was a nightmare.

Pain she could take. 

But to be stuck? To be trapped in such a way? Siylna let out a mental roar of agony, since try as she might she couldn't make a sound.

And finally she was placed in Amyra's body.

Watched her shatter as she killed her competitor.

Watched her strike down Cassian, just a worried little boy.

Watched the game makers descend upon the arena.

The mental anguish ripped her apart as Amyra was torn between the killer she'd become, Eddie's wish for her to be her child, and then the truest part. The knight Radiant, The Windrunner who she was.

Life before death

It was about surviving.

Strength before weakness

It was about growing beyond who she was.

Journey before destination 

It wasn't about when the journey would end but who she would become. Whether it ended with her death or not. Only the choices she made in-between mattered.

I will protect those who cannot protect themselves

Tears began leaking down her face. I...I have broken my oaths.

Not so hummed a gently, kindly voice. Continue we must continue, hummed Aerie.

I...I accept that there are those I can not protect.

It included herself. Sometimes it meant sacrificing herself instead of her ideals...like she had last time. Oh storms that hurt. It stung and pricked and she wanted to rage and lash out at everyone and everything but...but it would not stop her from hating herself.

Large tears dripped for her eyes, staining the ground. And before her eyes a singular rockbud unfolded. It holding great beauty beneath it's rocky skin. 

Like her, sighed the wind.

She had been chosen, had sworn the oaths to become better. And today she was going to complete the journey.

Find another more worthy than me next time, Aerie.

The spren smiled and sent warmth her way. 

I could have chosen no one more worth than you, Amyra.

Tears flooded from her eyes, faster, more violently. 

Just remember me please?

... I will. 

Only one last step

One last one to save the boy

And reclaim her oaths

She took a deep breath, and spoke her fourth ideal.

“I accept that sometimes the only way I can protect others is by ending myself."

She stabbed herself in the chest with her sword. Her blood running down, the liquid staining the rockbud with a violent beauty. Its petals growing rapidly and beautiful under her blood.

"There is beauty in death

As it feeds new life

And the cycle begins

So heroes and villains

Rise and fall

Nothing lasts for forever

So enjoy the time you have

And value beauty in all things

Especially what you trood underfoot

Call it fancy

Call it weakness

It matters not

For it makes us strong"

She stared at Cassian one last time and smiled at him in the darkness as the light faded from her eyes.

The games were finally over.

@Lotus Blossom

I hope you don't mind me parodying and changing a few things in this version of Amyra's death. Nothing could surpass the original but I hope this is a good tribute to her :)

Also here's the original post which I highly recommend reading as it's absolutely amazing!

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

And finally she was placed in Amyra's body.

Watched her shatter as she killed her competitor.

Watched her strike down Cassian, just a worried little boy.

Watched the game makers descend upon the arena.

The mental anguish ripped her apart as Amyra was torn between the killer she'd become, Eddie's wish for her to be her child, and then the truest part. The knight Radiant, The Windrunner who she was.

Life before death

It was about surviving.

Strength before weakness

It was about growing beyond who she was.

Journey before destination 

It wasn't about when the journey would end but who she would become. Whether it ended with her death or not. Only the choices she made in-between mattered.

I will protect those who cannot protect themselves

Tears began leaking down her face. I...I have broken my oaths.

Not so hummed a gently, kindly voice. Continue we must continue, hummed Aerie.

I...I accept that there are those I can not protect.

It included herself. Sometimes it meant sacrificing herself instead of her ideals...like she had last time. Oh storms that hurt. It stung and pricked and she wanted to rage and lash out at everyone and everything but...but it would not stop her from hating herself.

Large tears dripped for her eyes, staining the ground. And before her eyes a singular rockbud unfolded. It holding great beauty beneath it's rocky skin. 

Like her, sighed the wind.

She had been chosen, had sworn the oaths to become better. And today she was going to complete the journey.

Find another more worthy than me next time, Aerie.

The spren smiled and sent warmth her way. 

I could have chosen no one more worth than you, Amyra.

Tears flooded from her eyes, faster, more violently. 

Just remember me please?

... I will. 

Only one last step

One last one to save the boy

And reclaim her oaths

She took a deep breath, and spoke her fourth ideal.

“I accept that sometimes the only way I can protect others is by ending myself."

She stabbed herself in the chest with her sword. Her blood running down, the liquid staining the rockbud with a violent beauty. Its petals growing rapidly and beautiful under her blood.

"There is beauty in death

As it feeds new life

And the cycle begins

So heroes and villains

Rise and fall

Nothing lasts for forever

So enjoy the time you have

And value beauty in all things

Especially what you trood underfoot

Call it fancy

Call it weakness

It matters not

For it makes us strong"

She stared at Cassian one last time and smiled at him in the darkness as the light faded from her eyes.

The games were finally over.

@Lotus Blossom

Siylna...understood.

She understood.

That was a hero.

That was strength.

That was a power far beyond anything she had ever imagined.

If she could have, Siylna would've been weeping.

Giving her tears for a girl--no, a woman--who had given up her life because she understood what power was.

She gave her pain to a hero who was 5 years dead.

A hero who had given her life for a boy...a boy...

Siylna thought she felt her heart crack.

I am the villain.

I am the monster.

The heroes are dead, and I...

I have destroyed the treasure they died to protect.

The crack in her heart flew outward and something inside her shattered.

Oh, stars.

He's gone.

That boy is gone...

And it's my fault.

Siylna felt herself falling in love...not with Victor. She had never loved him. He had been a pawn, and nothing more.

She found herself loving Cassian.

Loving the boy she had willingly destroyed.

Loving the life that could never be lived.

Loving the heroes that she'd spent her whole life killing.

Love...

What a strange emotion it was.

What an honor, to be able to feel it.

Stuck in a moment she couldn't control, Siylna made a choice. She was the villain, the monster, the murderer, the destroyer.

But never again. Never again would she break a life so much better than her own. Never again would she hurt the ones this hero had died to protect.

Never again...

But she wouldn't stop fighting, either.

On the floor of the dungeon, Siylna's body smiled. 

Try me.

I dare you.

The person looked around. It was... an interesting sight. One person was torturing Elan and some other girl, and this insane woman was trying to kill some boy. Oh, and someone got to go free. Very strange these games were. His time in prison had taught him one thing, and one thing only. Never show weakness.

Really showing favouritism for Amyra Ay again? Not that I have a problem with that. But no one else gets that...

@Edema Rue

Edited by Canada Lover

10 hours ago, Experience said:

"Cassian, do you even remember our life before? You'd give me up for...what? For...power?"

A sense of dread begins to slowly build in the room.

He looks her in the eyes. A once young gentle face turning black with burns and beautiful brown eyes turning a sock gold. Marked with the face of a beast. This was no boy anymore, this was no man. This was a king. 

"Life before was a whisper. Power is the thunder. You're asking me to choose between a drizzle and a storm."

He feels a smile spread across his face, a blood-thirst in his eyes. Evil twists everything and everyone. What we can do is decide whether we let it control us, or become us. There isn’t a big difference between a puppet and a master if they are doing the same thing. 
“But if not for power… then for someone better.”

He brings his hand up. A knife in it. The same knife used to stab him in the back. The same knife used to kill Herman. The same knife used to kill his father.

It was all coming together now. Look how evil has corrupted this poor little boy. Look at the blood on his hands. Don’t you see? He still has blood. He still has evil. How can he be good? Are any of them good? …. Are any of them even good at all?

He stabs her in the chest, the knife piercing through her skin and right into her heart.

The text size is annoying me but I’m on mobile and it’s hard to fix…

@Edema Rue @Experience

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Spoiler

Anybody wanna play a kitchen boy named Jamie? He real abusive to baby robot girlie. Oh and the robot has a crush on him. And the robot is a cleaning robot. Any dead tributes volunteer as tribute? (Defiant Allomancer is the cleaning robot)

”your adoptive mother is a roach.” - Defiant Allomancer 

^^^^^

alright aeoryi, i'm sorry, but part of the agreement was that a GM kills saffron, and we're quickly nearing the end...

Callie burst into Saffron's cell.

"You know where Ariadne is, don't you? You know. You know. You know. He took her."

Callie was spinning and uncontrollable and tears streamed down her face. Her mind was glitching and screaming and bleeding all at the same time. So much was happening. So much. None of it understandable. So much confusion. So much rage. She had given Victor that syringe. Yes. It was her venom. And where was the antidote now? Where was Ariadne? Where was her daughter?

Callie gripped her dagger and stabbed Saffron through the chest, collapsing to the floor again as she saw the blood spill over the dungeon.

@Aeoryi

you can always react to the death!!

Beep, beep, beep. A little blue light appeared. There was something unpleasing to the eye to clean up. Cebe wondered who invented ugly things. Wheeling herself as quickly as she could to the spot, she did her best to avoid the kitchens. Jamie was there. Robots couldn't fall in love, robots didn't have feelings. But she could, she did. And she loved Jamie. 

Beep, beep, beep. Operation Clean Up Ugliness, she said. With a spinning brush, a mop, and a duster, she swiped and rubbed at the face of some random person that her control pad was telling her to get rid of. Her identificator read, "Elan Jr." 

UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. EWW. CLEAN UP UGLINESS. 

She was vaguely aware of his distress, and part of her job was to prevent human distress, but this was also her job, to clean up this ugliness.

9 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea looked at him amused. "It'ss not me thiss time."

“…what?!”

9 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Oh, um, sure! Is he okay? What kind of tea did you say?”

”He’ll probably die. Do you have cinnamon?”

1 hour ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Beep, beep, beep. A little blue light appeared. There was something unpleasing to the eye to clean up. Cebe wondered who invented ugly things. Wheeling herself as quickly as she could to the spot, she did her best to avoid the kitchens. Jamie was there. Robots couldn't fall in love, robots didn't have feelings. But she could, she did. And she loved Jamie. 

Beep, beep, beep. Operation Clean Up Ugliness, she said. With a spinning brush, a mop, and a duster, she swiped and rubbed at the face of some random person that her control pad was telling her to get rid of. Her identificator read, "Elan Jr." 

UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. EWW. CLEAN UP UGLINESS. 

She was vaguely aware of his distress, and part of her job was to prevent human distress, but this was also her job, to clean up this ugliness.

Elan Jr. batted away the arm. “Stop it.” He says. “Dumb inventions. Is this another one of Elan’s?” He asks Azelea.

You’re a vacuum? I love it.

Who is Jamie?

11 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

“Uh… fine? I mean, I was basically made for the games—” a voice was heard outside. 

“Huh?” Assah’s voice carried from inside the shelter. “Lilac, did you hear that?” She gripped her club. 

11 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah creeps outside. “Oh, you’re that kid I’m supposed to ally with. District 9, is that right?”

10 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"District 1 actually, Do you mind if I join you, I have not seen a soul in days." he calls back

Lilac pokes her head out of the base. "Hi. Sure! Why not! By the way, it's nice to meet you!" She offers a smile. 

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

The person looked around. It was... an interesting sight. One person was torturing Elan and some other girl, and this insane woman was trying to kill some boy. Oh, and someone got to go free. Very strange these games were. His time in prison had taught him one thing, and one thing only. Never show weakness.

@Edema Rue

Aah sorry, I didn’t choose that. If I could make it fair, I would.