SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The voice spoke with a hypnotic quality

But you would like to be my child

You could be a hero...

Mommy's little heroine.

I have a mother already, and she is not you, and I am glad. 

And besides...

I'm no hero.

Don't you dare pretend you can make me one.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Siylna is being taken, and in the arena Lilac and Assah died and it was absolutely heartbreaking.

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

You'll believe it soon enough.

And you're right...

I'll make you no hero

But I will make you my child.

Siylna tried to grimace. It didn't work. Just try, she thought. I know who I am, and you can't take that from me, not with a thousand little poisons and tricks.

Edited by Edema Rue

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna tried to grimace. It didn't work. Just try, she thought. I know who I am, and you can't take that from me, not with a thousand little poisons and tricks.

Oh but I can

Siylna's memories begin fading away. Slowly one by one they are replaced by memories that seem and feel more real to Siylna. She lives through each new one as they take root in her mind.

19 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Oh but I can

Siylna's memories begin fading away. Slowly one by one they are replaced by memories that seem and feel more real to Siylna. She lives through each new one as they take root in her mind.

What kinds of memories are they?

Siylna's panic spreads. If she could move, she'd have curled into a ball and cried. Please...stop it. Please...please don't...

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna's panic spreads. If she could move, she'd have curled into a ball and cried. Please...stop it. Please...please don't...

It's a mercy, my child. You won't remember any of the pain anymore. Goodnight Siylna, you'll wake tomorrow changed as my child.

She's replacing all of her memories with one's such as growing up as Emma's child, becoming a game maker and learning from Eddie and Emma.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It's a mercy, my child. You won't remember any of the pain anymore. Goodnight Siylna, you'll wake tomorrow changed as my child.

The pain makes me who I am...the...it...I...

I'm not...

I wasn't...

Who...why...

No, no...no stop it! STOP IT!!

Mother?

I assume she just passes out, then? :D 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

The pain makes me who I am...the...it...I...

I'm not...

I wasn't...

Who...why...

No, no...no stop it! STOP IT!!

Mother?

Sure! :D

*shivers*

I liked that a lot :D

Medea caught Siylna's unconscious form before it hit the ground. She slithered away, carrying her away to their mother. 

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea caught Siylna's unconscious form before it hit the ground. She slithered away, carrying her away to their mother. 

My goodness, but I've had fun with her...

Spoiler

I'll be writing in the parts for Jamie for now, until @The Aspiring Archivist can.

"Do you think there's something greater out there? Someone greater than the president, and stronger than the Capitol?" Jamie stared up at the sky, and Cebe looked up too. "I cannot process such an idea. It would be utterly catastrophic to have another stronger, greater, and more powerful being out there. A god so great would be a huge threat to..." Jamie cut her robotic monologue off. "No, no. Do you think? Think like a human, Cebe." 

"I, I am having a malfunction." 

Jamie started at her. "What do you mean?" 

"I am having romantic desires." 

Jamie laughed. "That's really not possible." 

"I love you."  Leaning forward, she grabbed Jamie's arms. 

"Hey! Snap out of it!" Abruptly, she realized what she was doing, and desperation struck her like a shot from a cannon. She shut herself off. If she was shut off, she  couldn't turn into a human.

ALL SYSTEMS TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTING. POWER OFF.

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

I have a mother already, and she is not you, and I am glad. 

And besides...

I'm no hero.

Don't you dare pretend you can make me one.

"Farewell. Everything must end eventually." The person looked at what used to be Siylna as she was carried off. He felt something familiar, something he hadn't felt in five years.

This is my wittle Boris (his name’s actually Oslo, but he was my inspiration for Assah’s cat)

Spoiler

IMG_0369.thumb.jpeg.cac680d0321e276c154345a3772fa09e.jpegIMG_0367.thumb.jpeg.523d631979b4e2d3eeec247641a1be40.jpegIMG_9797.thumb.jpeg.9a5738c0ca65ad67c3b1474682e4dd9e.jpegIMG_9798.thumb.jpeg.e37cf765e918ad9366bc732c5800e9c6.jpegIMG_1015.thumb.jpeg.4c064ca59af479ff256ae6191348163b.jpeg

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES MY LITTLE BABY 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️ he literally sleeps next to me at night, and randomly he’ll just come up to me and purr and touch his little wet nose to mine, and his fur is SOOOOOO soft ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ he loves to curl up on me while I’m drawing (I’m always wearing a blanket lolllll and he really likes blankets) and his favorite food is chicken. When I come home from school, he wakes up from a nap or stops playing with his brother to come say hi. AAHHHHHH HES THE SWEETEST LITTLE THING I LOVE IM SO MUCH and I would literally die if I died and had to leave him alone. Thank you for listening. 

Edited by Kajsa :)

21 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Tell me everything that has happened? Please?

Siylna has been Corrupted/ broken And Assah and Symph's character (sorry can't remember her name) both died.

18 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Sorrryyyyy

Depression hits hard

It really does

*hugs hugs hugs*

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

5 hours ago, DefiantAllomancer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'll be writing in the parts for Jamie for now, until @The Aspiring Archivist can.

"Do you think there's something greater out there? Someone greater than the president, and stronger than the Capitol?" Jamie stared up at the sky, and Cebe looked up too. "I cannot process such an idea. It would be utterly catastrophic to have another stronger, greater, and more powerful being out there. A god so great would be a huge threat to..." Jamie cut her robotic monologue off. "No, no. Do you think? Think like a human, Cebe." 

"I, I am having a malfunction." 

Jamie started at her. "What do you mean?" 

"I am having romantic desires." 

Jamie laughed. "That's really not possible." 

"I love you."  Leaning forward, she grabbed Jamie's arms. 

"Hey! Snap out of it!" Abruptly, she realized what she was doing, and desperation struck her like a shot from a cannon. She shut herself off. If she was shut off, she couldn't turn into a human.

ALL SYSTEMS TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTING. POWER OFF.

Jamie shuddered. That will have to be... fixed.

He reached for her control panel, opening it with a screwdriver he had in his pocket. He connected to it with a small interfacing tablet and accessed the code. It was a neural network, naturally, and a very complex one at that. It would probably take several tries adjusting the nodes to work out how to put Cebe back to normal.

For now, he adjusted some values mostly at random, though he stayed as clear as possible from the ones controlling her physical movement. That wasn't the problem.

When he was done, he powered her back on.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie shuddered. That will have to be... fixed.

He reached for her control panel, opening it with a screwdriver he had in his pocket. He connected to it with a small interfacing tablet and accessed the code. It was a neural network, naturally, and a very complex one at that. It would probably take several tries adjusting the nodes to work out how to put Cebe back to normal.

For now, he adjusted some values mostly at random, though he stayed as clear as possible from the ones controlling her physical movement. That wasn't the problem.

When he was done, he powered her back on.

With a crackle, Cebe's power turned back on, and her vision sensors flicked on and off a few times. She saw Jamie, wonderful, wonderful Jamie staring down at her, and she shifted uncomfortably. 

"Hey." She said, and startled herself with her normal voice, which sounded just like a female human's. 

"What... What happened?"