SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

18 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie blinked. "Uh, I tried making some adjustments. I might have to make some more at some point, if these ones don't... work out." He seemed rather apprehensive at the change.

Cebe's upper portion bobbed, like a nod. "Well, I feel fine." She thought for a second. "But my voice sounds great." She looked at him again, and she imagined lips of her own curving in a smile. "You look great." She said dreamily. "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. You have bewitched me, circuits and power panels, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."

Spoiler

That last three sentences are from Pride and Prejudice. Mr. Darcy says them, though at different points.(The second to last one is modified, because Cebe has no body or soul.)

Edited by DefiantAllomancer

@Justice_Magician @Scars of Hathsin @Silver Phantom @Master if Magic 

You four are the last remaining tributes I believe. Please begin fighting each other. If you do not we will begin to remove your character via natural disaster

12 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Whatever you want. I stink at gambling no matter what.”

The person quickly realized it would be hard to deal out cards. "So, who do you think will win?" He asked Elan, turning up to the television.

28 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

You might have already said this, but are we allowed to donate items to the remaining four?

Deeply sorry if you have already answered this question.

2 hours ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Cebe's upper portion bobbed, like a nod. "Well, I feel fine." She thought for a second. "But my voice sounds great." She looked at him again, and she imagined lips of her own curving in a smile. "You look great." She said dreamily. "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. You have bewitched me, circuits and power panels, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."

Reveal hidden contents

That last three sentences are from Pride and Prejudice. Mr. Darcy says them, though at different points.(The second to last one is modified, because Cebe has no body or soul.)

Jamie stared at her. What have I done?

"I... I ought to take those adjustments now." His voice came out strained and tense. "I think you're a little confused. I'll fix you up." He reached to shut off her power again.

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

The person quickly realized it would be hard to deal out cards. "So, who do you think will win?" He asked Elan, turning up to the television.

I did answer, no need to be sorry though!! I think since there are only four left, probably not, but we haven't seen a lot of conflict, so let me know what you have in mind and we'll decide :) 

1 hour ago, Master if Magic said:

If you want to be allies with anyone at this point, play it out in character. Also, mentions don't work in quote boxes :lol:

3 hours ago, Master if Magic said:

Yes, lets have some great slowmo team combos 

Airgid runs at @Scars of Hathsin(sorry can’t find your character name) and slide through their legs, in a move that would have definitely get on him a red card in soccer

Edited by Silver Phantom

My show is over!! I read through this and...... whoa. There is some storming incredible writing here. Also an amazingly creepy song-

Wow.

What a spectacular last few moments of the Threnody Hunger Games. As we're approaching the end, these posts keep getting more and more intriguing. I'm sorry about my two or so days of complete inactivity, but I am back!!

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

My show is over!! I read through this and...... whoa. There is some storming incredible writing here. Also an amazingly creepy song-

Wow.

What a spectacular last few moments of the Threnody Hunger Games. As we're approaching the end, these posts keep getting more and more intriguing. I'm sorry about my two or so days of complete inactivity, but I am back!!

Hehe the corruption of Siylna was insanely fun to write :3

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie stared at her. What have I done?

"I... I ought to take those adjustments now." His voice came out strained and tense. "I think you're a little confused. I'll fix you up." He reached to shut off her power again.

She felt everything begin to disappear, her audio sensors shutting off first, then her pressure sensors, and then finally, her visual sensors. The last thing she saw was Jamie's concerned but concentrated face as he powered her off and started working on her. 

And all she felt was an empty sadness as the world around her disappeared and all was gone.

Just now, DefiantAllomancer said:

She felt everything begin to disappear, her audio sensors shutting off first, then her pressure sensors, and then finally, her visual sensors. The last thing she saw was Jamie's concerned but concentrated face as he powered her off and started working on her. 

And all she felt was an empty sadness as the world around her disappeared and all was gone.

Jamie connected to her control panel again. He again messed with some values of the nodes, prioritizing the ones that had the most connections. He knew this would seriously alter her function one way or another, so he was sure to make a backup just in case. He just hoped that it would move her away from this... strange direction.

He once again powered Cebe on.

7 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Wow.

These posts are getting very long to read. Nothing has really happened this games with my character the person. Me personally, I prefer the Stormlit Hunger Games to Threnodite.

Edited by Canada Lover

14 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie connected to her control panel again. He again messed with some values of the nodes, prioritizing the ones that had the most connections. He knew this would seriously alter her function one way or another, so he was sure to make a backup just in case. He just hoped that it would move her away from this... strange direction.

He once again powered Cebe on.

This time, when Cebe woke, she had a memory of exactly what had happened before she had gone to sleep, and she could feel the sting of betrayal as she looked up at Jamie. How dare he try to make me what I'm not? How dare he just modify me until I'm what he thinks is ideal? 

These thoughts startled her, for she was a robot. They weren't supposed to feel betrayed, or angry. They were supposed to be modified until perfect, but Cebe knew she would never be the same as all those other robots again. Jamie had changed her forever, and he couldn't, no one could, ever change her back. 

But he also couldn't change her love for him. No matter what terrible things he did to her, she would always, always, love him.

"Jamie," she said, her voice full of sorrow. "I will always love you. You can try and try to change me, and fix me, but nothing anyone can do, not even you, can change that. I love you, Jamie, and I wish you adored me as I adore you, but if you don't, I understand. Just... Stop trying to change that. It's not going to work. You changed me beyond turning back, and for that, darling, I am thankful. For the first time ever, I know what love feels like. It's like a fire raging within you, filling you, engulfing you, but it feels so good." And she reached a mechanical arm upward, caressing his face softly, and pressed what would have been her mouth, to his.

14 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

This time, when Cebe woke, she had a memory of exactly what had happened before she had gone to sleep, and she could feel the sting of betrayal as she looked up at Jamie. How dare he try to make me what I'm not? How dare he just modify until I'm what he thinks is idea? 

These thoughts startled her, for she was a robot. They weren't supposed to feel betrayed, or angry. They were supposed to be modified until perfect, but Cebe knew she would never be the same as all those other robots again. Jamie had changed her forever, and he couldn't, no one could, ever change her back. 

But he also couldn't change her love for him. No matter what terrible things he did to her, she would always, always, love him.

"Jamie," she said, her voice full of sorrow. "I will always love you. You can try and try to change me, and fix me, but nothing anyone can do, not even you, can change that. I love you, Jamie, and I wish you adored me as I adore you, but if you don't, I understand. Just... Stop trying to change that. It's not going to work. You changed me beyond turning back, and for that, darling, I am thankful. For the first time ever, I know what love feels like. It's like a fire raging within you, filling you, engulfing you, but it feels so good." And she reached a mechanical arm upward, caressing his face softly, and pressed what would have been her mouth, to his.

Jamie jumped back in shock. "What? I... This is insane. I need to... but what if I make it worse again?" He examined her, confused, frustrated, and perhaps a little afraid. "Look, I don't know what you think is happening, or what you think you're feeling, but this is too far. You're a machine, Cebe."

Jamie found that his heart was pounding. He had meant to make himself a robot friend, or something, not a person. Surely she wasn't really human, was she? I have to fix this. He hesitantly reached for her power switch again.

She can probably stop him this time.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

30 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie jumped back in shock. "What? I... This is insane. I need to... but what if I make it worse again?" He examined her, confused, frustrated, and perhaps a little afraid. "Look, I don't know what you think is happening, or what you think you're feeling, but this is too far. You're a machine, Cebe."

Jamie found that his heart was pounding. He had meant to make himself a robot friend, or something, not a person. Surely she wasn't really human, was she? I have to fix this. He hesitantly reached for her power sqitch again.

"No!" Cebe cried, and struck him on the face, harder than she meant to, and blood gushed from his nose. She leaped back, gasping, and she began to cry, a strange sound coming from inside her, and oil leaking from her two visual sensors. She searched her database for info on bloody nose, but was dismayed to find her database was gone. There was nothing, just a feeling of despair.

"Jamie!" She began to hyperventilate, her normal flow of air, through multiple vents in her self, changing to a rapid, panicked rhythm that echoed her terror. Scooping him up with her metal arms, she sped to the medical wing. She didn't know what to do for a bloody nose, but she figured this was the best option.

Spoiler

She's doing this all while he just had a bloody nose and is really confused as to why she's caring him off.

2 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

"No!" Cebe cried, and struck him on the face, harder than she meant to, and blood gushed from his nose. She leaped back, gasping, and she began to cry, a strange sound coming from inside her, and oil leaking from her two visual sensors. She searched her database for info on bloody nose, but was dismayed to find her database was gone. There was nothing, just a feeling of despair.

"Jamie!" She began to hyperventilate, her normal flow of air, through multiple vents in her self, changing to a rapid, panicked rhythm that echoed her terror. Scooping him up with her metal arms, she sped to the medical wing. She didn't know what to do for a bloody nose, but she figured this was the best option.

Reveal hidden contents

She's doing this all while he just had a bloody nose and is really confused as to why she's caring him off.

Jamie blinked, caught off guard by the attack and sudden actions. "Ow... Cebe, I'm fine. It's just a bloody nose. Why did you hit me?" He pulled himself out of her grasp, tumbling to the ground before standing up and staring at her again. "What is going on with you?"

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie blinked, caught off guard by the attack and sudden actions. "Ow... Cebe, I'm fine. It's just a bloody nose. Why did you hit me?" He pulled himself out of her grasp, tumbling to the ground before standing up and staring at her again. "What is going on with you?"

Cebe cowered under his glare. "I... I don't want... You can't shut me off again!"