SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

@The Aspiring Archivist "You're broken, Cebe! I need to fix you! This isn't right."

"No, no, no, no. No, no. You can't." The oil tears began to stream again. "You can't. I am not broken! I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!"

She looked at him again, and suddenly, she was terrified of him. He was all she loved, all she knew, and all she feared. She truly was changed.

Edited by DefiantAllomancer

1 minute ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

"No, no, no, no. No, no. You can't." The oil tears began to stream again. "You can't. I am not broken! I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!"

She looked at him again, and suddenly, she was terrified of him. He was all she loved, all she knew, and all she feared. She truly was changed.

Jamie looked at her, his... accidental creation, and something within him shifted. As worried and confused as he was, he hated seeing her that way even more. His expression softened. "I'm sorry, Cebe. I just don't know what to do."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie looked at her, his... accidental creation, and something within him shifted. As worried and confused as he was, he hated seeing her that way even more. His expression softened. "I'm sorry, Cebe. I just don't know what to do."

Cebe didn't know what to do either. Furthermore, now that Jamie seemed to have given up on trying to 'fix' her, he seemed tired, and hurt, and very confused. She had stopped crying, but she almost began to again. 

The two of them could never be. She was a robot, and he was a human, however much she wished it were different. 

1 minute ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Cebe didn't know what to do either. Furthermore, now that Jamie seemed to have given up on trying to 'fix' her, he seemed tired, and hurt, and very confused. She had stopped crying, but she almost began to again. 

The two of them could never be. She was a robot, and he was a human, however much she wished it were different. 

He approached her tentatively. "Are you really... feeling things? You're not just imitating them?"

He approached her tentatively. "Are you really... feeling things? You're not just imitating them?"

"Well," said Cebe nervously. His eyes bored into her. "You programmed me to have emotions. I really do love you, Jamie."

She could hear his heart, like the steady beat of a drum of war, both terrifying and encouraging at the same time. His eyes stared at her, unyielding, cold as ice, hot as fire, and oh so beautiful.

Just now, DefiantAllomancer said:

"Well," said Cebe nervously. His eyes bored into her. "You programmed me to have emotions. I really do love you, Jamie."

She could hear his heart, like the steady beat of a drum of war, both terrifying and encouraging at the same time. His eyes stared at her, unyielding, cold as ice, hot as fire, and oh so beautiful.

He turned a bit red. "I programmed you to imitate emotions. But... the network is self-adjusting, and it's gotten a lot more complicated..." He shook his head. "It still isn't possible. It shouldn't be."

He turned a bit red. "I programmed you to imitate emotions. But... the network is self-adjusting, and it's gotten a lot more complicated..." He shook his head. "It still isn't possible. It shouldn't be."

"Define 'possible," Jamie. Define 'love,' and 'hate,' and all those strange human words that are so simple, yet so complicated."

Cebe's eyes, yes, they were eyes now, welled with the tears of oil once more, and she realized one inevitable truth.

"I am becoming like this, because, I cannot live my life without you, so I have, unconsciously, decided to be like you, to be with you. I think... I think I am turning into a human. Not just like one, but a human, for real." 

"Define 'possible," Jamie. Define 'love,' and 'hate,' and all those strange human words that are so simple, yet so complicated."

Cebe's eyes, yes, they were eyes now, welled with the tears of oil once more, and she realized one inevitable truth.

"I am becoming like this, because, I cannot live my life without you, so I have, unconsciously, decided to be like you, to be with you. I think... I think I am turning into a human. Not just like one, but a human, for real." 

Jamie continued to stare, torn between doubt and astonishment. "This has gone too far. I never meant to... I never even considered..."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie continued to stare, torn between doubt and astonishment. "This has gone too far. I never meant to... I never even considered..."

"But..." She wanted to reach out and... Do what? Comfort him? What comfort was there? He was right. It was all going horrible, terribly wrong. "I... I realize you don't see me the way I see you, but can you  at least try to accept the fact that there isn't any going back? I'll stop trying so hard to get you to love me. I'll stop trying to be like you. Just say the word, but at least try to do that. Accept it. And maybe, maybe we could go back to being friends?" 

She knew she would never be be able to stand just being friends, but it was something, at least. 

3 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

"But..." She wanted to reach out and... Do what? Comfort him? What comfort was there? He was right. It was all going horrible, terribly wrong. "I... I realize you don't see me the way I see you, but can you  at least try to accept the fact that there isn't any going back? I'll stop trying so hard to get you to love me. I'll stop trying to be like you. Just say the word, but at least try to do that. Accept it. And maybe, maybe we could go back to being friends?" 

She knew she would never be be able to stand just being friends, but it was something, at least. 

He reddened slightly again. "Do you really... Why?" He put his face in his hands and groaned. "This is all ridiculous."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Cebe stared at the floor. "I don't know. I just..." 

She didn't know what else to say.

"Maybe... you latched onto me, and used me as your point of development somehow. So you just picked me out arbitrarily because I'm around you the most often. So... maybe it'll go away after a bit."

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Maybe... you latched onto me, and used me as your point of development somehow. So you just picked me out arbitrarily because I'm around you the most often. So... maybe it'll go away after a bit."

Cebe knew it never would, but she still said, "Yeah, maybe, one day."

21 hours ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Cebe knew it never would, but she still said, "Yeah, maybe, one day."

Jamie just continued to stare into her eyes for a long while, trying to understand any of it. Cebe's change, her feelings... his feelings? He felt himself go red again thinking about it. Did that mean anything?

@DefiantAllomancer

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Doug races across the space, grabbing the knife he had thrown, the iron outer layer, has shrivelled, and the silver inside, had blemished somewhat. What to do now? The two people he had started to consider friends has killed each other and now there were only three other people left. Two of which were fighting, where is that other one? He looks around trying to find the other person. @Master if Magic

However before he does, he runs over to the closest tree, and using his daggers he separates a branch from the tree, now he had a way to kill without blood. 

He pulls the doll the random person had given him, from his pocket, wondering if there was anything special about it, or if there was something inside it. @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug races across the space, grabbing the knife he had thrown, the iron outer layer, has shrivelled, and the silver inside, had blemished somewhat. What to do now? The two people he had started to consider friends has killed each other and now there were only three other people left. Two of which were fighting, where is that other one? He looks around trying to find the other person. @Master if Magic

However before he does, he runs over to the closest tree, and using his daggers he separates a branch from the tree, now he had a way to kill without blood. 

He pulls the doll the random person had given him, from his pocket, wondering if there was anything special about it, or if there was something inside it. @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

As he looked at it, he noticed something. A sparkle in its eyes.