SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

24 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Mm…

Each game will be different. Some will be funner than others. People were lass active this time, so we had more GM stuff. That’s just how it is, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.

19 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn screams. its a scream of anguish. of seeing everything around him crumble. a five year endeavor. but whats 5 years to a cognitive shadow, i suppose...

The person looks at Ryn with concern.

Wait a second, Ryn having a hard time? ... The person has been stuck in this jail for five years, not able to do literally anything! Ryn got to torture the game makers, have fun. Get to explore the Game Maker Headquarters.

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The person looks at Ryn with concern.

Really?

Ryn is having trouble?

ELAN HAD TO FAKE BEING INSANE FOR FIVE YEARS WHILE HE TRIED TO STOP THE HUNGER GAMES.

BUT THEN IT WAS ALL FOR NAUGHT.

INSTEAD HE’S IN PRISON AND HAS BEEN TORTURED ALMOST NONSTOP.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The person first watched his parents die in the hunger games when he was a young child, and grow up all alone with no relatives or friends. Then, they were chosen for the hunger games, and was thrown into it! He then had to live out the hunger games and watch his 'best friend' (he didn't have any other friends) sacrifice themself for him. Then, he had to watch everyone else kill themselves before him having to have an intense battle to the death which resulted in him killing his opponent. All the while barely staying alive after he almost died so many times! Then, he had to watch Eddie corrupt Cassian, and attempt to save Cassian. Then, he failed, and had to live out five years knowing he had failed to save Cassian, all while still thinking the games were going on, and being lonely in a prison! Then, he watched another hunger games, knowing he could do nothing because he was in prison, with a band preventing him from using his powers! Next, he had to watch other people be thrown into prison and die, and know that Cassian had been manipulated into a monster and then commit suicide! Then, he actually made somewhat 'friends' with one of the game makers while she was being tortured and then taken away to become literally Cassian 2.0 as they were being manipulated. FINALLY, he had to watch Elan being tortured, knowing there was NOTHING he could do to stop it, and watch Ryn go insane! He also knows that while Elan will probably die in the next year or so, he will probably stay in prison for the rest of eternity until he dies of old age, and he is only nineteen.

Sharpie is wandering around the woods when he trips on on a dark tree root and jolts forward, sending him rolling down into the river with a big splash. As he thrashes shard begin to change color. They race towards him.

Too much noise…
They hiss and swarm him, his last words are blubbered by the rushing water and the waves of the river. He shrivels slightly and falls under, drowning in the icy cold river.

@Justice_Magician

It’s been 22 hours since I gave you a warning. I apologize, but we haven’t had action in several days. Please do forgive me.

Edited by SmilingPanda19

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

3 remaining tributes!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong:

1. @Silver Phantom - Airgid

2. @Master if Magic - Avalon

3. @Scars of Hathsin - Dougg No-Name

I think I'm still alive? I was fighting Airgid, but I was busy this last weekend and wasn't active so I disappeared for a while.

Are we still fighting or has the story moved on?

@Silver Phantom