SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

10 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Azelea huddles around a screen, watching the remaining four contestants. Who would it be…who would emerge victorious?

Elan Jr. walks over. He hands Azelea a cup of tea. "Did you find Vic?" he asks. 

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan Jr. walks over. He hands Azelea a cup of tea. "Did you find Vic?" he asks. 

“Thank you,” she says, smiling. “I didn’t. I don’t know what happened to him. I’m a little worried, but I’m sure he’s fine. I hope so, at least.” Her expression darkens as she frowns, but she shakes her head, as if reassuring herself, and turns to Elan Jr. “Who do you think is going to win?” she asks.

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42
Typo

7 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Thank you,” she says, smiling. “I didn’t. I don’t know what happened to him. I’m a little worried, but I’m sure he’s fine. I hope so, at least.” Her expression darkens as she frowns, but she shakes her head, as if reassuring herself, and turns to Elan Jr. “Who do you think is going to win?” she asks.

“Dang. I hope he’s okay, he was a good gamemaker.
I hope Sharpie is going to win, for the sake of bets I’ve placed. What about you?”

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“True. Hey, do you want to go see if we can find Victor? I can tell that you’re worried, and I have access to more rooms than you.”

Come down to prison please. Person is getting a little bored.

7 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Justice_Magician is a player, not a gamemaker. The fifth game maker is Wit.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Edited by Canada Lover

*sighs* I’m bored. That means people need to die.

Or…Wiz…?

Someone make me not bored. There are 5 people who can do that. Ideally, DEATH, SINCE THATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THIS RP!!

If two of you who aren’t partnered are both active, kill each other!!

@Justice_Magician @Master if Magic @Silver Phantom @Scars of Hathsin @The Wandering Wizard 👀 

23 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jamie just continued to stare into her eyes for a long while, trying to understand any of it. Cebe's change, her feelings... his feelings? He felt himself go red again thinking about it. Did that mean anything?

@DefiantAllomancer

Cebe could tell there were many conflicting emotions happening within Jamie, as there were often in people, but Cebe felt conflicted as well. It was a very strange sensation. "Jamie? Why don't we just... Go find a television and see what's going on in the arena, or something else?" 

2 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Cebe could tell there were many conflicting emotions happening within Jamie, as there were often in people, but Cebe felt conflicted as well. It was a very strange sensation. "Jamie? Why don't we just... Go find a television and see what's going on in the arena, or something else?" 

Ooh yes, go down to the prison! Maybe bring some food as well for the prisoners!

27 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

*sighs* I’m bored. That means people need to die.

Or…Wiz…?

Someone make me not bored. There are 5 people who can do that. Ideally, DEATH, SINCE THATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THIS RP!!

If two of you who aren’t partnered are both active, kill each other!!

Maybe you can send a massive hoarde of faceless creatures into the arena?

1 minute ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Jamie stared at her for a moment longer, cheeks tinged a warm red. He blinked, and shook himself slightly, as though snapping out of a trance. "Uh... yeah. We could do that, I guess."

Doug looked around the arena once again, trying to find the other person that was left, time to die tribute, he mutters, a grin creeping onto his face, as he stalks towards them. @Master if Magic

I might have trouble facing them as they are on, when I am off. @Edema Rue, @Lotus Blossom, @SmilingPanda19

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Nah, this'll be fun. And the prisoners can starve for now. I'll bring them food after.

Cebe looked at him for a moment, thinking, and then stepped away from him to give him a little room. "Um.. There's a really tiny television with a long antenna in the broom closet. We can get that. Or we could watch on the one in the kitchen." 

Avalon notices someone… Doug running towards her. She remembers him from before the hunger games. She is worried that she might die because she doesn’t have a weapon when she realized something. Doug is running! “What if I just hold him off until the shades come,” thinks Avalon.@Scars of Hathsin 

On 11/6/2023 at 3:01 PM, DefiantAllomancer said:

Cebe looked at him for a moment, thinking, and then stepped away from him to give him a little room. "Um.. There's a really tiny television with a long antenna in the broom closet. We can get that. Or we could watch on the one in the kitchen." 

"I guess we can get the one from the broom closet?" He shrugged, maintaining a very awkward disposition.

@DefiantAllomancer

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist