SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug looked around the arena once again, trying to find the other person that was left, time to die tribute, he mutters, a grin creeping onto his face, as he runs towards them. @Master if Magic

I might have trouble facing them as they are on, when I am off. @Edema Rue, @Lotus Blossom, @SmilingPanda19

All good, we’re trying to be lenient and okay with it all :)

Unfortunately…you did run…

Four shades move towards Doug, eyes green.

Doug stops, the other person was looking at him, with a gleam in their eyes. This one may be trouble, he thinks to himself. Grabbing his branch and holding a dagger in his other hand, he starts again, trying to get behind the person. 

Also @Master if Magic Shades only come if there is blood

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug stops, the other person was looking at him, with a gleam in their eyes. This one may be trouble, he thinks to himself. Grabbing his branch and holding a dagger in his other hand, he starts again, trying to get behind the person. 

Shades are attracted to running, blood, and fire. The three big no no’s.

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Avalon sees the shades move towards Doug, worried she tries to quickly find a branch to use to defend herself. @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian @Justice_Magician

1 minute ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon sees the shades move towards Doug, worried she tries to quickly find a branch to use to defend herself. @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian @Justice_Magician

A branch falls on her head.

2 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

@Justice_Magician

3 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

@Justice_Magician

Remember - summons don’t work in quotes.

2 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

You don’t need to mention everyone every post, there are some basic things that you can just assume work, especially at this point in the game 😉 

EDIT: xD Elan me and you are on the same brain wave.

Edited by Edema Rue

Medea hissed, the game maker was getting heavy but soon she could leave her in mother's capable hands.

The soft fluttering of raven wings signaled her mother’s approach and Medea knelt. "I have her, mother."

Emma smiled benevolently at Medea, "thank you for delivering your new sister, dear daughter."

She took Siylna from Medea and gently stroked her hair. "It's time to wake up, my precious little Zira."

@Edema Rue

You rang Madam? :D

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Doug once again stops to assess the situation, the other person having a branch now posed a problem, as if they wielded it with unconcern then it could get both of them killed. He thinks for a minute, trying to outline a plan, that would leave him alive and not his fellow tribute.

If my character throws a dagger and it hits for example, from a long distance, would the shades go after my character? 

@Ancient Elantrian@Edema Rue@SmilingPanda19

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug once again stops to assess the situation, the other person having a branch now posed a problem, as if they wielded it with unconcern then it could get both of them killed. He thinks for a minute, trying to outline a plan, that would leave him alive and not his fellow tribute.

@Ancient Elantrian@Edema Rue@SmilingPanda19

Yes.

Avalon tries to get up from the branch, and makes sure she isn’t in too much pain. She sees the shades getting closer, but notices that Doug has a dagger. Avalon thinks to herself, “ If I don’t make it out alive… well top three was really good. I hope I served my family well in attempt to avenge my brother.” Avalon gets up even with the minor pains, and picks up the branch. @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19 @Scars of Hathsin 

I have soccer practice soon, so I will be inactive for about 1 hour 30 minutes ish. @Scars of Hathsin

Edited by Master if Magic

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea hissed, the game maker was getting heavy but soon she could leave her in mother's capable hands.

The soft fluttering of raven wings signaled her mother’s approach and Medea knelt. "I have her, mother."

Emma smiled benevolently at Medea, "thank you for delivering your new sister, dear daughter."

She took Siylna from Medea and gently stroked her hair. "It's time to wake up, my precious little Zira."

@Edema Rue

Siylna-no, Zira-sits up, blinking groggily. “M-Mother. What is it?”

6 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie falls to the ground hard. The breathe is knocked out of his lungs and the scythe falls out of his grip.

He lies on the ground gasping for air.

Airgid grabs the Scyth and then goes on top of Sharpie, trying to push the shaft of the scythe into his neck

1 minute ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid grabs the Scyth and then goes on top of Sharpie, trying to push the shaft of the scythe into his neck

Sharpie manages to roll out of the way in time, finally catching his breath.