SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma stopped Zira in a room full of earth with a single freshly dug hole.

"Just so you know daughter I will have to remove the venom and that will kill you. But fear not as you will rise again as what you wished."

Emma's violet eyes locked with Zira's. "Are you ready, dearest Zira?"

Zira’s eyes widened, but she nodded. “I trust you, Mother. Bring…bring me back quick.”

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira’s eyes widened, but she nodded. “I trust you, Mother. Bring…bring me back quick.”

Emma kissed Zira on the forehead. "Don’t worry daughter. I will, now sleep."

She touched Zira lightly on the forehead and put her to sleep. 

Quickly she worked, removing Medea's venom from her body. Then she worked on her teeth, changing her front incisors into fangs and giving her the ability to feed on blood. She also gave her a few extra tricks and buried her in the earth to let the abilities meld into her. This was also the time any additional abilities or side effects would manifest. Soon Emma left and Medea came in, falling asleep in boredom.

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma kissed Zira on the forehead. "Don’t worry daughter. I will, now sleep."

She touched Zira lightly on the forehead and put her to sleep. 

Quickly she worked, removing Medea's venom from her body. Then she worked on her teeth, changing her front incisors into fangs and giving her the ability to feed on blood. She also gave her a few extra tricks and buried her in the earth to let the abilities meld into her. This was also the time any additional abilities or side effects would manifest. Soon Emma left and Medea came in, falling asleep in boredom.

@Edema Rue

Zira jerked awake, gasping and stumbling to her feet. She was hungry...ever so hungry...she ran her tongue over a set of fangs. She hadn't had fangs before, had she...no, no, she hadn't. 

And then, in front of her, she saw Medea, and was filled with a burning hatred. Before she even registered it, she was next to the monster, sinking her fangs into the creature's delicious flesh.

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira jerked awake, gasping and stumbling to her feet. She was hungry...ever so hungry...she ran her tongue over a set of fangs. She hadn't had fangs before, had she...no, no, she hadn't. 

And then, in front of her, she saw Medea, and was filled with a burning hatred. Before she even registered it, she was next to the monster, sinking her fangs into the creature's delicious flesh.

Oh yeah forgot about the incredible speed :ph34r:

Medea hissed with rage bit Zira in turn, letting her venom seep into Zira.

But...something was wrong. There was a toxin being pushed into her body? She moaned as she felt it. "What are you doing to me!" She howled.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea hissed with rage bit Zira in turn, letting her venom seep into Zira.

But...something was wrong. There was a toxin being pushed into her body? She moaned as she felt it. "What are you doing to me!" She howled.

Zira didn't answer, ignoring the venom and feasting. She was so very hungry...

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

With a loud thump a large dead deer was tossed into the room

"Zira please get off of your sister," calmly came Emma's voice from the doorway.

Zira blinked, registering Emma's voice. She hesitantly moved over to the deer, then continued feasting. Its fresh blood mixed with Victor's on her dress.

Edited by Edema Rue

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira blinked, registering Emma's voice. She hesitantly moved over to the deer, then continued feasting. Its fresh blood mixed with Victor's on her dress.

Emma watched Zira, fascinated by what she could do.

Medea slithered out of the room and hissed violently, rattling her tail. 

"It'll be alright Medea, daughter. The same thing happened when you came out of your shell," wryly smiled Emma.

"I sstill don't like her."

"You will in enough time...as she will grow to like you. I'll make sure of it."

With that parting remark Emma stepped into the room with Zira.

@Edema Rue

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Should I be concerned... I feel like I should...

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard

13 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Thank you! He's... not the nicest guy. I saw that after the military took me in for training." Elan Jr. leads Azelea to the hospital wing. Inside is a nurse. 

"Oh!" she jumps after seeing Elan Jr. "What can I do for you?" 

"We're looking for Victor?" Elan Jr. asks. "Is he in here?"

The nurse looks confused. "Didn't you hear?" she asks. "He's dead. Somehow the machines came off, and he died."

Elan Jr. looks surprised. "What... but that's not possible... he was going to be fine..."

@Ravenclawjedi42

I need you.

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma watched Zira, fascinated by what she could do.

Medea slithered out of the room and hissed violently, rattling her tail. 

"It'll be alright Medea, daughter. The same thing happened when you came out of your shell," wryly smiled Emma.

"I sstill don't like her."

"You will in enough time...as she will grow to like you. I'll make sure of it."

With that parting remark Emma stepped into the room with Zira.

@Edema Rue

Zira doesn’t even look up. She’s hungry, so hungry…but the dead can only provide so much nourishment. She leaps for Emma.

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

I was boooooorrrreeeedddddd

No one was dyingggg

33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira doesn’t even look up. She’s hungry, so hungry…but the dead can only provide so much nourishment. She leaps for Emma.

Yeah this was always going to happen it's just happening now so Eddie doesn't kill all the tributes :P

Emma grabs Zira by the throat, holding her struggling there. "Calm yourself daughter. I sense it is live meat you wish, well I can get it for you. Just don't feed on me or your sister. It may have side effects as we both have been altered too."

@Edema Rue