SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma led Zira into a room with only a few people. She grinned her fangs gleaming.

"Ready to feast daughter?"

@Edema Rue

Zira looked around. “Mmm…they will do.”She lunged forward, blood flying off her dress, only to be replaced by more.

Her poor, pretty dress…

41 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira looked around. “Mmm…they will do.”She lunged forward, blood flying off her dress, only to be replaced by more.

Emma smiled as she watched her daughter at work. Yes she had done well with this one. Very very well. She'd have to teach her how to hold her hunger. How to hide what she was when with others, but that would be easy to do. 

"Has the feast been to your liking, dearest daughter?"

21 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma smiled as she watched her daughter at work. Yes she had done well with this one. Very very well. She'd have to teach her how to hold her hunger. How to hide what she was when with others, but that would be easy to do. 

"Has the feast been to your liking, dearest daughter?"

Zira looked up, eyes glinting faintly. “Yes…thank you, Mother.”

The sound of a helicopter sounds out through the sky over the capitol. Minutes later the tapping of 4-inch heels echoes in the marble hallways. Bursting through the doors comes in the woman herself. Her black wavy shoulder length hair swishes. 
“Never in my life…”  He voices echoes with the click of her heels, her henchmen following behind. Everyone can hear her. EVERYONE.

”Have I seen such incompetent humans.”  And there she is, stomping in a furious rage. Her eyes full of anger. They are ruining her games. They do not understand. Madam President, the Mistress herself.

”Time for some finesse.” She waves her hand, pointing and rolling in a circle.

”From the top!” She stomps for her henchmen to take over.

@Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @shortcake @Lotus Blossom @Wit is the best

*Apex Predator and Candy Store start playing*

Edited by SmilingPanda19

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The sound of a helicopter sounds out through the sky over the capitol. Minutes later the tapping of 4-inch heels echoes in the marble hallways. Bursting through the doors comes in the woman herself. Her black wavy shoulder length hair swishes. 
“Never in my life…”  He voices echoes with the click of her heels, her henchmen following behind. Everyone can hear her. EVERYONE.

”Have I seen such incompetent humans.”  And there she is, stomping in a furious rage. Her eyes full of anger. They are ruining her games. They do not understand. Madam President, the Mistress herself.

”Time for some finesse.” She waves her hand, pointing and rolling in a circle.

”From the top!” She stomps for her henchmen to take over.

@Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @shortcake @Lotus Blossom @Wit is the best

time to do something completely random.

A man in a silky suit walked over, his hair almost as slick as the suit itself with a hat worn like a crown above it. He smiled in a way that seemed to bode ill for any who got on the wrong side of him, yet his movements said that he was subservient to the Madam President. "Yes?" he asked, bowing deeply before Madam President. "I await your commands."

The man was a one Mr. Taxlin, a detestable human being. One couldn't fault him, however. After all, the only way to advance in a world run by detestable people was to be detestable yourself. And, even, more detestable than all the others. And so Mr Taxlin was detestable, horrible and abhorrent. It came with its perks. 

Waiting for Madam President's word, he adjusted his blood red tie ever so slightly. It was a habit of his. Some thought it was because he was nervous. It wasn't, not really. It hadn't been in a long time. He only still did it so that people blinded themselves with the falsehood so as to not see his true meanings.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A man in a silky suit walked over, his hair almost as slick as the suit itself with a hat worn like a crown above it. He smiled in a way that seemed to bode ill for any who got on the wrong side of him, yet his movements said that he was subservient to the Madam President. "Yes?" he asked, bowing deeply before Madam President. "I await your commands."

The man was a one Mr. Taxlin, a detestable human being. One couldn't fault him, however. After all, the only way to advance in a world run by detestable people was to be detestable yourself. And, even, more detestable than all the others. And so Mr Taxlin was detestable, horrible and abhorrent. It came with its perks. 

Waiting for Madam President's word, he adjusted his blood red tie ever so slightly. It was a habit of his. Some thought it was because he was nervous. It wasn't, not really. It hadn't been in a long time. He only still did it so that people blinded themselves with the falsehood so as to not see his true meanings.

i just started laughing in my head at this.