SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The sound of a helicopter sounds out through the sky over the capitol. Minutes later the tapping of 4-inch heels echoes in the marble hallways. Bursting through the doors comes in the woman herself. Her black wavy shoulder length hair swishes. 
“Never in my life…”  He voices echoes with the click of her heels, her henchmen following behind. Everyone can hear her. EVERYONE.

”Have I seen such incompetent humans.”  And there she is, stomping in a furious rage. Her eyes full of anger. They are ruining her games. They do not understand. Madam President, the Mistress herself.

”Time for some finesse.” She waves her hand, pointing and rolling in a circle.

”From the top!” She stomps for her henchmen to take over.

@Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @shortcake @Lotus Blossom @Wit is the best

Elan Jr. walks up to her. He shakes his head in disgust. “These games are horribly designed.” He says.

“I tried, but there’s nothing I can do on my own. Next games though… next games will be the best we’ve ever had.”

48 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira raised an eyebrow at Emma. "Shall we go meet her?"

@The Wandering Wizard

Emma nodded, "yes we shall as a family."

She took Zira's hand in one hand and Medea's in the other.

"Let us go great our wonderful president."

@SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan Jr. walks up to her. He shakes his head in disgust. “These games are horribly designed.” He says.

“I tried, but there’s nothing I can do on my own. Next games though… next games will be the best we’ve ever had.”

“You tried your hardest. Now it’s my turn.” She waves her hand at him, suggesting he step down so she can take over. She looks over to Taxlin.

”Hmmmm…” She looks around. “Such a mess… Taxlin. Please do tell me how you can fix this.” She eyes him strictly, waiting.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

“You tried your hardest. Now it’s my turn.” She waves her hand at him, suggesting he step down so she can take over. She looks over to Taxlin.

”Hmmmm…” She looks around. “Such a mess… Taxlin. Please do tell me how you can fix this.” She eyes him strictly, waiting.

Taxlin stood, nodding, "I suggest extermination and termination of the remaining participants so as to remove any loose ends. If any sort of thing happened from those who serve you, it could reflect badly on you and others. It is, of course, my job to make sure that does not happen." His voice made this words sound completely reasonable, perfect and the right way to Madam President. It was akin to when a parent tells a child that chocolate tastes good, the child tries it, loves it, then gives it to their dog. 

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

We are trying, but the remaining tributes aren’t dying.

Please do stop criticizing our games if you don’t mind. I’m already quite stressed. 

No. It wasn’t about any of that. It was about the universe this takes place in and the relations among people. Predator and prey. Master and servant. Etc. It’s all about power and truly it is all about a hierarchy, it’s just a story and explanation of how they got there, where they are at, and where they are going. 

40 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Elan Jr. didn’t step back. He remained, working on a side control panel, listening to Madam President’s instructions.

Elan Jr is just gonna work alongside the pres

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Taxlin stood, nodding, "I suggest extermination and termination of the remaining participants so as to remove any loose ends. If any sort of thing happened from those who serve you, it could reflect badly on you and others. It is, of course, my job to make sure that does not happen." His voice made this words sound completely reasonable, perfect and the right way to Madam President. It was akin to when a parent tells a child that chocolate tastes good, the child tries it, loves it, then gives it to their dog. 

“Hmm… I do hear that.” She looks around. “And these fools have already failed me once, easy to do it twice…” She turns around. “What do you think?” @shortcake

Gunna be honest. Remaining tributes you have 24 hours to finish this up before the Panda gets angry and I’m already angry. I will take matters into my own hands.

Edited by SmilingPanda19