SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

30 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

It's Cassie, not Callie. Short for Cassian.

No, I believe he was asking for Callie (Calliope).

And also, Arc doesn't hear back from Calliope... In fact, no one's heard from Callie at all. (flashback coming soon)
[sorry, no gifts right now- although you can find a tiny knife, blade stuck in the dirt]

@The stormfather

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid starts making his way to  the NORTH WEST shelter, he also eats his carrot and keeps an eye out for other food, water, and most importantly his allies. And finds…

The shelter! However, the entrance is blocked by small boulders. You'll need to kill another tribute first.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Thank you for sharing your opinion! We truly care about how you think the games are going. However we are going to stick to this decision. If you stop complaining and asking for water your character will continue in the games after recovering from their illness, otherwise will have to take your ‘RP’ away. Thank you for sharing :) 

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

No, I believe he was asking for Callie (Calliope).

And also, Arc doesn't hear back from Calliope... In fact, no one's heard from Callie at all. (flashback coming soon)
[sorry, no gifts right now- although you can find a tiny knife, blade stuck in the dirt]

@The stormfather

Ah, sorry, a Cassie and Callie are confusing.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

My point is that it sort of influences how my character interacts, or what he can even do. If he is deathly ill for 3/4 of the hunger games then we didn't really reach an agreement. That's my point.

Calliope was having a vision-like flashback in her room.

Mainly just free entertainment for anyone who's bored.

It's here:

Spoiler

“Ariadne?” I called out into the woods. It was late at night. All that came in response were insects and the ripples of the faroff lake.
        I was isolated. 

And yet I knew there was someone there.

I saw someone there.

It couldn’t be…

Had I imagined it? No. I heard her calling out to me.

A figure emerged from the woods.

She was so beautiful.

So young.

Smiling.

White wavy hair.

Florals in her hair.

Laughing, like old times.

Filled with youth and love.

Why, of course she’d come. 

It was her seventh birthday, after all.

I swear it.
I saw the child there, clear as day.

"Ariadne!”

No response.
I rushed towards her.
Ariadne just turned and ran.

“No,” I said to myself, out of breath, as I chased her down countless paths in the woods.

I wouldn’t lose her.

Not again.

Never again.

I ran and ran and ran. 
        I didn’t care whether I tripped and scraped up my knee.
                Or if my hand got caught in thorns or I was bitten by a viper or I fell into mud or if I got splinters or if I hit my head or if I ran off an edge or even if I went the wrong way. No. I didn’t care about any of that. But I just ran.

I could hear Ariadne crying.

Crying, just as she did the day she was born.

Oh, what a miracle she was.

What a curse.

Oh, how I missed her.

My Ariadne.

My dear, dear, Ariadne.

I didn’t notice my own tears falling as I ran to the lake.

“Ariadne? Ariadne, where are you? Ariadne?”

It was her birthday.

Yes, it was her birthday.

“Ariadne, I’m here! I found you! I’ve come to rescue you! Please, Ariadne, come home!”

I saw her just ahead.
        But I tripped, and sprained my ankle.

It didn’t matter. It wouldn’t stop me.

Nothing would stop me.

I fell to the ground, then clawed my way down to the lake.

Slowly struggling.

And when I got there, I looked down at the lake at last.

Ready to be reunited with her.

But I didn’t see Ariadne.

I only saw my own reflection.

9 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Ah, sorry, a Cassie and Callie are confusing.

That's true... I've just been calling Cassy "Cassian" in my mind now, because he's all grown up :P 

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

My point is that it sort of influences how my character interacts, or what he can even do. If he is deathly ill for 3/4 of the hunger games then we didn't really reach an agreement. That's my point.

I mean.... you could stop asking for water.

You asking for water inhibits the ability for the other tributes and the gamemakers to progress the plot, continue doing everything we already are as far as being the game makers, and honestly inhibits the ability for us to enjoy it if every other post is "You can't have water." Sorry!

If you stop asking for water, your character will recover from the sickness.

At least we're not killing you-

Edited by Lotus Blossom

1 hour ago, The stormfather said:

Was everyone in the last hunger games? I fell like everyone has their own old plot line and I’m just here trying to stay alive

So pretty much, Eddie was one of the gamemakers last games, and brainwashed Victor, who was named Cassian in the previous games, to think he was her son. I don't know if it Elan is the same character as last time, as they were a gamemaker and survived last games. Pretty much the only other references are Bob, who was in the previous games, and the games before that, who come from a long line of Bobs, and then there's Rask, who is Ninddle, from the previous game's friend. Ezrium, who was my character, won the last games, but I don't know if he is going to show up, as I haven't gotten any new messages from the game makers, and I should still have control over him.

So the only surviving characters last time were Eddie (Edema Rue's character), Cassian/Victor (SmilingPanda19's character, Elan (Ancient Elantrian's character), and then Ezrium (My character).

Edited by Canada Lover
Sorry, I meant gamemaker.

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Welp. Whatever.

Saffron magically started to recover from the water- asker's disease. Although his toe still hurt, it was relatively fine.

Saffron headed for the river, looking to pick up water (yes, water from the river) before going on his gamemaker-killing crusade.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Question: how reasonable would it be for Saffron to go on a quest to find the GMHQ? It seems like something he would do. Not that he would stand a chance against any of the gamemakers but still it's actually a possibility I've been considering.

Saffron heads north, having picked up his water. He heads towards the edge of the arena, which is surrounded by mountainous rocks.