SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

15 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I never said Saffron would survive outside the arena. But I assume the GMHQ is nearby the exterior of the arena.

15 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

But it would be cool, right?

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I had to stop myself from saying how much that would mess up my schedule. I mean if it messes up things then it might extend the hunger games which means we will struggle to throw together the cytoverse hunger games, and if he does escape and kill someone there needs to be a whole explanation that adds time. If he gets ahold of buttons then he might mess up the arena which will take time to fix and to calm down the tributes so we can continue. We have a lot of plot to play out and if that gets delayed itll stretch into the next games which doesn't involve you or Wit but new people so we'd cut your part of the plot out..... sorry-

......exactly.

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

…actually, GMHQ is in the Capitol.

I assume there’s no chance I can convince you to just kill someone?

3 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

It would be cooI. 
I understands the mods though, they kinda planned a whole thing.

One time I spent literally sixteen hours making this one character for a dnd campaign, and they mustered hom in twelve minutes

AAAH AAAH AAAHH I’M NOT A MOD WERE JUST GAMEMAKERS

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

......exactly.

But I mean if you want, I offer this solution:

1. Saffron indeed escapes the arena. The GMHQ is not anywhere nearby.

2. Saffron assumes it is farther away, and tries to venture as far away as he can

3. The gamemakers never noticed him leaving, and when they discover Saffron is presumed dead, and is essentially dead from there on out.

4. This doesn't interfere with the planned plot this far hopefully

5. Aeoryi gets water

Okay, that last one is optional. But that is the direction Saffron is headed in.

Happy?

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Not at all :)

6 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

It would be cooI. 
I understands the mods though, they kinda planned a whole thing.

Ah yes. How I love the title of mod.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

But I mean if you want, I offer this solution:

1. Saffron indeed escapes the arena. The GMHQ is not anywhere nearby.

2. Saffron assumes it is farther away, and tries to venture as far away as he can

3. The gamemakers never noticed him leaving, and when they discover Saffron is presumed dead, and is essentially dead from there on out.

4. This doesn't interfere with the planned plot this far hopefully

5. Aeoryi gets water

Okay, that last one is optional. But that is the direction Saffron is headed in.

Happy?

......if you really really want water................ i'd be wiling to just make it rain at this point

thoughts, game makers?

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Ah yes. How I love the title of mod.

......if you really really want water................ i'd be wiling to just make it rain at this point

thoughts, game makers?

The water part isn't important. But I feel like it would be a good enough ending for Saffron

Saffron eventually stopped at a large indent in the mountainous range of the arena to rest. Not for long, but he needed to drink water (from the river) and yeah.

Like how none of the tributes were mentioned in the Stormlit Hunger Games summary. Wait a minute... if you all had this planned from the beginning of the Stormlit Hunger Games, doesn't that mean that both of Red's sacrifices as well as all of that Ezrium speech crap meant literally nothing, as Cassian would have lived anyway?

3 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

"You got that faster than most. You know, you might not be that stupid after all. But to answer your questions, I am just here to inspire. Winning would be a plus, but I've always watched the games and thought 'That could be me. I could be a tribute, I could fight'.

"Some people were born to die--for a cause, for entertainment, like most tributes, and some merely just to die--some were born smarter and destined to be great. And then some are just obstacles."

With that statement, Assah grabs a heavy object or something and throws it in Lilac's direction. She has a good arm and impeccable aim, but that certainly doesn't mean she's immune to mistakes... @gamemakers :) ( @Edema Rue, @SmilingPanda19, @Lotus Blossom )

The mysterious heavy object hits Lilac at the back of her head. She rubs the area, a sharp pain flooding through her skull. 

She's angry, though not from the physical wounds. Her breaths are coming faster and faster as her emotions rise.

"Let's just say, for example, someone were to-" She took a deep breath- "Let's just say someone were to assault you. For example. Would that... have been your fault?" Another breath, though this one sounded more like a sob. "Would you have just gotten what you deserved?" She grabs a heavy something from the ground and also lobs it at Assah.

@gamemakers: I assume the same rules apply for when Assah threw something at Lilac? Also, how far away are they from the base by now?

8 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

The mysterious heavy object hits Lilac at the back of her head. She rubs the area, a sharp pain flooding through her skull. 

She's angry, though not from the physical wounds. Her breaths are coming faster and faster as her emotions rise.

"Let's just say, for example, someone were to-" She took a deep breath- "Let's just say someone were to assault you. For example. Would that... have been your fault?" Another breath, though this one sounded more like a sob. "Would you have just gotten what you deserved?" She grabs a heavy something from the ground and also lobs it at Assah.

"No, it wouldn't be my fault. It's all fate." Assah tries to dodge the rock(? shall we say they're chucking decent-sized rocks at each other?) but it hits her jaw hard enough to leave a nasty bruise. She winces and places a hand over her throbbing face, pausing mid-stride. This isn't interesting enough; it's child's play. The gamemakers don't like when it's all drawn out and anticlimactic like this. I may just have to come back later... 

i currently feel like a jerk

Edited by Kajsa :)

4 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

"No, it wouldn't be my fault. It's all fate." Assah tries to dodge the rock(? shall we say they're chucking decent-sized rocks at each other?) but it hits her jaw hard enough to leave a nasty bruise. She winces and places a hand over her throbbing face, pausing mid-stride. This isn't interesting enough; it's child's play. The gamemakers don't like when it's all drawn out and anticlimactic like this. I may just have to come back later... 

Yeah so? The gamemakers banned me from asking for water

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Yeah so? The gamemakers banned me from asking for water

lol that's just Assah's thoughts since she's a career (which basically means she's trained her entire life to volunteer to fight in the games. she wants to give the gamemakers and the world a show) 🤷‍♀️