SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, AN020C said:

Ephraim steps out from behind the foliage. Slowly, he slipped the moss-covered stone into a pocket and raises both hands non-threateningly. "I can live with that. Pardon the pun." Ephraim paused momentarily, waiting for a response in what felt like an eternity.

Who is he talking to?

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck turns west, hoping to catch the stream. "im not sure if i trust the game makers, but i can purify the water..."

Easy Raven, no giving yourself unauthorized powers :D 

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The shade continues to drift quietly. As Alder approaches it begins to turn towards him, but doesn't appear agitated.

They aren't repelled? Darn.

He backs away and starts looking for his teammates.

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

He backs away and starts looking for his teammates.

Of course they aren't repelled, you think we'd make your life easy like that?

Also, shortcake if you want just wander yourself into him. But don't scare him, we want you both to stay alive... for now..

@shortcake

2 minutes ago, AN020C said:

Ephraim steps out from behind the foliage. Slowly, he slipped the moss-covered stone into a pocket and raises both hands non-threateningly. "I can live with that. Pardon the pun." Ephraim paused momentarily, waiting for a response in what felt like an eternity.

"Okay." She begins to walk in the opposite direction, but keeps an eye on Ephraim just in case.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

To me. He threw a spear at me, which I dodged and now have.

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna laughs delightedly. "You and me, on top of the world...I like the sound of that."

The shade trails him for a little longer than is comfortable, but eventually loses interest and floats off.

He smiles at her laugh, he loves it when she laughs. He holds her hand close to him. “I like it too…” he trails off just staring at her for a moment. He takes a breath, his voice shaky again suddenly. “About the murderer though- you know what will happen if someone’s not responsible-“ 

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Rask decides to return to the cornucopia and look for more weapons. He sees... 

Holy cream this has already expanded to immense size.

I'll post some stuff with saffron iguana eventually 

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The light is glowing green, though beneath the green light there is a small shade of blue...

I can find some Wetleek! Yay!

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Because your grammar is wrong, it gets a solid hit on her side. No blood yet, though.

-_-

Laurellen shrugs it off and dodges towards the cornucopia going for her own pack.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Because your grammar is wrong, it gets a solid hit on her side. No blood yet, though.

-_-

Laurellen shrugs it off and dodges towards the cornucopia going for her own pack.

38 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He smiles at her laugh, he loves it when she laughs. He holds her hand close to him. “I like it too…” he trails off just staring at her for a moment. He takes a breath, his voice shaky again suddenly. “About the murderer though- you know what will happen if someone’s not responsible-“ 

“We’ll figure it out,” Siylna said, standing up sharply. 

34 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Rask decides to return to the cornucopia and look for more weapons. He sees... 

The scythe still stands tall at the center, and there are a few other weapons and packs scattered about. Creatures still defend it, though.

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The creature follows, drawing a knife.

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I'm confused wasn't she near the cornucopia with Assah?

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

The creature follows, drawing a knife.

She curses and growls menacingly at the creature. Dashing 10 meters from the cornucopia and then slowing to a speed walk.

Just now, Kajsa :) said:

I'm confused wasn't she near the cornucopia with Assah?

Yeah she was/is