SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 hours ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon unsure to trust Airgid, but thinks how she will not survive for much longer if she works together. She is dehydrated, fatigued, and hungry. So she decides to find Airgid and work together.

Airgid sees Avalon stumble out of the forest. 

@SmilingPanda19, @Edema Rue, @Lotus Blossom. How agitated are the shades. Green or red eye?. If its green I will just freeze for a little bit

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna smiles, taking his hand. “That’s all right. Anything interesting happen overnight?”

"Nothing really..." He glares over at Kaa.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"GOOD!" Elan said. "There are some things we HAVEN'T noticed, like the fact that our bud Kaa KILLED someone!"

He has a slight smirk on his face, turning to face Kaa. 

"Might as well find out who did it now..." He snaps and through a pair of double doors at the end of the gamemaker hall about 15 private detectives file through. Each one at the ready.

"Search Herman's room." They immediately break through the tape and kick down the door, beginning the search. 

8 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor stands in his quarters in front of the mirror. He runs his hand through his dark brown hair. He frowns a little at his appearance, that scar on his face he deeply hates. His yellow suit is ironed perfectly and fits him quite well. He picks up his golden scepter and walks out the door early in the morning. He walks out of the hall and looks into the Gamemaker room to see nobody there. He frowns and walks back to the hall filled with the six head gamemakers quarters. He notices the tape over Herman’s door at the end of the long hallway. 

How lovely…

He walks over to the door, peaking in the room for a moment. The crime scene is still fresh, but he doesn’t seem frightened of it. He doesn’t seem to show an emotion at all in fact. He only does that when certain people are around…

He sighs and walks back down to the end of hallway. He takes a deep breath and slams his scepter into the floor three times. 

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!” His wide grins spreads from ear to ear as he wakes up the gamemakers with the slam of his scepter and shout of his roaring voice. 
@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @Lotus Blossom @witisthebest

Calliope walked briskly down to the Gamemaker HQ room, from the very end of the hallway. She was wearing a white dress that revealed the scars all across her back. Some were old, but others seemed to be bleeding scrapes.

She entered the GMHQ, and rolled her eyes, muttering undecipherable words under her breath.

"Good morning, Victor," she said, scowling. She ran her nails along the multiple piercings on her ears, and played with the dangling chains. She had silver henna that covered her hands and forearms, all the way up to her elbow.

"Are they doing anything interesting?" she asked Siylna, referring to the tributes.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Might as well find out who did it now..." He snaps and through a pair of double doors at the end of the gamemaker hall about 15 private detectives file through. Each one at the ready.

"Search Herman's room." They immediately break through the tape and kick down the door, beginning the search. 

Siylna looks shocked. She squeezes Victor's hand. "I...I'll be back, okay? I...I don't want to watch them go through his room...he used to be alive..." she hurries from the room, looking sick.

2 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Probably green eyes, then.

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Callie's face paled, and her lips tightened into a line, but she did nothing.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

GM DRAMA

Victors grin raises evilly.

"So many people have a problem with this... how curious." He follows the head detective into Herman's room. Once he steps into the room he holds his hand out, a check between his fingers. 

"As we agreed upon..." He whispers and the detective nods profusely, the check has a very large sum of money on it. It would be such a shame for someone to blame Victor for doing this... somebody's money might go poof 

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna looks shocked. She squeezes Victor's hand. "I...I'll be back, okay? I...I don't want to watch them go through his room...he used to be alive..." she hurries from the room, looking sick.

Mmmmm she needs hardening and teaching :P

7 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid freezes, waiting and praying that their eye go back to normal. He holds his breath and…

Their eyes slowly, slowly go back to normal.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ouchie...

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

GM DRAMA

Victors grin raises evilly.

"So many people have a problem with this... how curious." He follows the head detective into Herman's room. Once he steps into the room he holds his hand out, a check between his fingers. 

"As we agreed upon..." He whispers and the detective nods profusely, the check has a very large sum of money on it. It would be such a shame for someone to blame Victor for doing this... somebody's money might go poof 

GMHQ 

As soon as she's out of sight, Siylna grins and flips her hair back, pulling a silver locket from her dress pocket (woah it rhymed I'm a poet) and fiddling with it. She stalks onto the building's roof and smiles at the sun.

Edited by Edema Rue
My math homework is in there?? Um...yay?

13 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Elan grinned. "Well, FINALLY we got around to doing something. I can't wait to see the looks on your faces when you learn who it is. HAHAHAHA!"

"By the way, Vic, you talked to your contestant friend recently? I hear she's dying to tell you something HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn floats up to siylna. hello again, young girl. what is that?

Siylna turns, though of course she can't see him. Something I took from one of our dear tributes.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

It was weird!! It just randomly stuck a couple of images in there that happened to be math AND I DONT KNOW WHYYYYYY

Just now, The stormfather said:

Arc lifts one of the mushrooms carefully.

It lights on fire.

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan grinned. "Well, FINALLY we got around to doing something. I can't wait to see the looks on your faces when you learn who it is. HAHAHAHA!"

"By the way, Vic, you talked to your contestant friend recently? I hear she's dying to tell you something HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

Panda? 

@SmilingPanda19