SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron outsmarts the barrier.

but where to now?

Aeo...

My friend...

Why? :(((

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn makes himself visible. oh? whom? elsie?

No. A boy, I don't remember his name. That Elsie, though...she's going to die. They all are, but she's going to feel it...What are you, anyway?

Just now, The stormfather said:

Arc drops the flaming mushroom, then reaches out with his knife to prod at another. are the shades angry?

"I have a plan. I can throw a mushroom at someone and then the shades will think that they lit fire and will kill them.

Not how it works, stormypop.

18 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

Arc moves to the northern mushroom patch, being sure not the step int o the open. Anyone there?

@Lord Spirit do you follow?

Yes, but I'm going to be off and on.

Just now, The stormfather said:

Arc drops the flaming mushroom, then reaches out with his knife to prod at another. are the shades angry?

"I have a plan. I can throw a mushroom at someone and then the shades will think that they lit fire and will kill them.

"I'm pretty sure the shades get mad at the person who made the fire, not the person who has it, so that might literally backfire."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn just smiles. an old friend of your boyfriend. you know, he's as old now as i was when i died.

Interesting...tell me about him. Is he really Cassian Bonswear?

1 minute ago, The stormfather said:

Stormypop?

that makes sense that plan was a bit of a stretch. maybe I'll light the forest on fire next....

nah thats dumb.

Storm. Father.

Stormypop.

YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!

Also.

LIGHT THE FORESTS!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

yes, which surprised me. i thought that i wouldve recognized him, but eddie really did a number on him... quite impressive if you ask me. He's totally new, essentially. i saw his eyes. those arent the eyes of victor. those are cassians eyes, the kid i tortured coming into my hunger games... the one that i thought i saw die in a vision. ig Truthwatcher visions can be wrong...

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

elan going on a powertrip.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

yes, which surprised me. i thought that i wouldve recognized him, but eddie really did a number on him... quite impressive if you ask me. He's totally new, essentially. i saw his eyes. those arent the eyes of victor. those are cassians eyes, the kid i tortured coming into my hunger games... the one that i thought i saw die in a vision. ig Truthwatcher visions can be wrong...

Elans gonna be in pain in a bit so he’s laugh screaming while he can.

19 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Sorry. :) 

He looks to the side of him. 
“I have no friends, especially not with a silly little tribute.” He says sternly, leaning on his golden scepter. “And I don’t intend to make any.”

Edited by SmilingPanda19

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

No. A boy, I don't remember his name. That Elsie, though...she's going to die. They all are, but she's going to feel it...What are you, anyway?

... What?

I'm open to suggestions if you want.

@Edema Rue

Edited by Aeoryi

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

24 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

...?

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

GIRL. You can't just say you insta win 😭 
If you want a way out perhaps find the generator? This shield has to come from somewhere and Gamemakers would put vital equipment in the arena. ASK and it might be cannon.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

silyna. i can prove it to you right now. Victor has a fear of chickens. so did cassian.

NO- *facepalm* think… why does Victor have a fear of chickens? What trauma could of done that to him?