SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

13 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He looks to the side of him. 
“I have no friends, especially not with a silly little tribute.” He says sternly, leaning on his golden scepter. “And I don’t intend to make any.”

“Too bad. SHES BEEN YOUR FRIEND FOR A LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN YOUR FAKE GIRLBUDDY!” He begins cackling.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Too bad. SHES BEEN YOUR FRIEND FOR A LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN YOUR FAKE GIRLBUDDY!” He begins cackling.

He glares at the ground a moment but when he looks up at Elan his eyes are a soft brown. 

“How would you know…” His eyes slowly start to turn a gold again. he shakes his head.

”I love Siylna more than anyone in this world.” He looks back at the ground, his eyes a pure gold.

…his eyes mean something if you haven’t noticed 

27 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

yes, which surprised me. i thought that i wouldve recognized him, but eddie really did a number on him... quite impressive if you ask me. He's totally new, essentially. i saw his eyes. those arent the eyes of victor. those are cassians eyes, the kid i tortured coming into my hunger games... the one that i thought i saw die in a vision. ig Truthwatcher visions can be wrong...

Siylna puts a finger to her lips. How…interesting. That Eddie was a clever one…how I wish I could have met her.

9 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Siylna’s having a conversation with Ryn, a spirit.

6 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

when arc pokes a mushroom with his knife, does it light up?

No.

3 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

when arc stabs it with his knife does it light up?

Sorry for these questions. I'm ramping up to something.

basically i'm asking if they only light up when someone touches it.

The mushroom lights on fire. Several nearby shades are looking very agitated…

One of the shades is going to attack you, if that’s all right.

10 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He glares at the ground a moment but when he looks up at Elan his eyes are a soft brown. 

“How would you know…” His eyes slowly start to turn a gold again. he shakes his head.

”I love Siylna more than anyone in this world.” He looks back at the ground, his eyes a pure gold.

IVE LOOKED FOR 5 MINUTES WHERE DOES HE GET TRAUMATIZED BY THE CHICKEN DM ME

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna puts a finger to her lips. How…interesting. That Eddie was a clever one…how I wish I could have met her.

No.

she killed me. my name is ryn. 

34 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Elan puts a hand on Victor’s shoulder. He shakes his head, and for once in a long time his gaze is serious. “Well she doesn’t love you.” He says. Then he straightens and walks away.

25 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

Arc motions for Rask to get away, brandishing his knife. I was never told whether it was silver or not. No time like the present to find out!

he holds his knife out at the shade, seeing if it scares it.

Rask obligingly steps away, content to watch for now.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

No. A boy, I don't remember his name. That Elsie, though...she's going to die. They all are, but she's going to feel it...What are you, anyway?

Excuse me? :P

51 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He looks to the side of him. 
“I have no friends, especially not with a silly little tribute.” He says sternly, leaning on his golden scepter. “And I don’t intend to make any.”

*hands on hips*

34 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I can't possibly imagine what the different colors could mean xD

Elsie sat in her shelter, brainstorming ways to get the gamemasters attention. What she really needed was to talk to Cassian in person. She knew that if she could get that to happen, she could get him to remember everything. 

So how could she bring the gamemasters into the games themselves...?

27 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

she killed me. my name is ryn. 

How kind of her. Why are you here?

22 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

@Edema Rue what does the angry shade do?

To give you a silver knife or not to give you a silver knife, that is the question…

Elan, will you come control the shade and make decisions since apparently shades that punch people are frowned upon?

@Ancient Elantrian

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

Naran started looking for food.

I don’t knowwwww, Panda just put it on the secret GM character sheets we have…

Naran saw some small game, plants, and deer poop.