SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He bites his lip. "O-okay-" He grabs his scepter and basically plays golf with the chickens. He wacks them out the window, they can be seen flying through the air. 

"One chicken."

"Red chicken."

"Flying chicken."

"Dead chicken."

The poor chickens…

“Bravo!” Siylna cheers.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He smiles at her and looks up at the screens in front of her. 

"Whats the matter?"

She purses her lips. “Elsie…that tribute who was trying to convince you that she knew you…she’s trying something.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

She purses her lips. “Elsie…that tribute who was trying to convince you that she knew you…she’s trying something.”

He walks over and looks at the screen, watching her.

"Is she now..." He stares at her, watching her climb up the rocks, trying to get the gamemakers attention. A corner of his eye is a little.... brown when he sees her. 

Saffron noticed Elsie. He motioned for her to come nearer, then said, "In this bottle is Vinegar. Vinegar is a potent poison. Drink this, and you will die(1). If you really came here to annoy the gamemakers, and die, just drink this instead. Spare me the trauma."

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Is she now..." He stares at her, watching her climb up the rocks, trying to get the gamemakers attention. A corner of his eye is a little.... brown when he sees her. 

I believe Exp is offline. At church I think.

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Siylna touches his cheek gently. “You’re safe, Victor. I love you.”

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Red chicken? As in Red the Shardchicken...?

Wait Cassian hates me now? 😭

Red the shade felt something stir deep within his mindless form. He felt as though part of him had been injured. A part that felt...avian. He ignored this, and began hunting for another person to kill. He could investigate later. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He looks at her, taking her hand in his. His eyes go back to full gold. 

"I love you too..."

She moved her hand to his shoulder. “Now, how do you want to kill her?”

Ephraim turns into a bottle of fresh delicious water. Saffron drinks the delicious water. Ephraim IMMEDIATELY converts back into human form, BURSTING from Saffron. turning him into a puddle of remains.

This is plausible at this point, yeah?

She moved her hand to his shoulder. “Now, how do you want to kill her?”

"I..." He looks up at the screen at her. "Kill her... I...." He looks back at her. 

"I have to go." He moves away before she can stop him and runs off to his quarters shutting the door behind him. 

Why did I do that? Just kill her already...

1 minute ago, AN020C said:

Ephraim turns into a bottle of fresh delicious water. Saffron drinks the delicious water. Ephraim IMMEDIATELY converts back into human form, BURSTING from Saffron. turning him into a puddle of remains.

So uhm... no

15 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Be patient with the brat, Siylna reminded herself. You can kill him later. “Victor…I believe in you.”

I am so desperately trying not to have an enormous argument on an RP with many other people, but I don't think you're seeing my point here: I'll condense it for better readability.

Spoiler

I vehemently disagree with the idea of killing people who disagree with you/are causing problems by using the tools you are given.

It's not necessarily the largest issue, but killing character for that sole reason is... Beside the point of the Thenrody hunger games.

The option I would recommend you to take is to resolve the conflict outside of the thread. PMs exist. Utilize them. Or come up with an agreement elsewhere.

I felt like if I didn't respond to this, it would've been disrespectful to you - you did bring up some good points in the later sections of your post, and those I agree with.

Anyways, I'm taking a break for my own sake. Don't worry how long it will be, only that it is going to happen.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, AN020C said:

Ephraim turns into a bottle of fresh delicious water. Saffron drinks the delicious water. Ephraim IMMEDIATELY converts back into human form, BURSTING from Saffron. turning him into a puddle of remains.

Nope. I've mentioned the reasons why.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"I..." He looks up at the screen at her. "Kill her... I...." He looks back at her. 

"I have to go." He moves away before she can stop him and runs off to his quarters shutting the door behind him. 

Why did I do that? Just kill her already...

Siylna frowns. I would have thought his mother taught him better than that…

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

"Shadows!" Naran cursed. He threw the flaming plant as far away from him as he could, and backed away slowly.

@Ancient Elantrian

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Do what you think is best.

And hey,

You’re amazing. And we care about you. 

Just now, The Honorable One said:

That is besides the point in my view. It isn't about who necessarily made the thread, or runs the games, it's about everyone enjoying it.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna frowns. I would have thought his mother taught him better than that…

@Ancient Elantrian

❤️

Just now, Experience said:

Elsie looks up, sure the gamemakers can see her.

"Hello," she calls, keeping her voice calm.

"I need to speak to Cassian Bonswear."

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian

Do respond to this, if you missed it

21 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron noticed Elsie. He motioned for her to come nearer, then said, "In this bottle is Vinegar. Vinegar is a potent poison. Drink this, and you will die(1). If you really came here to annoy the gamemakers, and die, just drink this instead. Spare me the trauma."

15 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

Red the shade felt something stir deep within his mindless form. He felt as though part of him had been injured. A part that felt...avian. He ignored this, and began hunting for another person to kill. He could investigate later. 

RED!!!! Cassian forgot both of us, it was sad. Also, both of your sacrifices in the Stormlit Hunger Games as well as my speeches to save were literally useless as they already had this planned. :(