SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Define insane…

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Elsie begins to sing softly, her voice a perfect soprano. 

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy..." Elsie takes a shuddering breath. Elsie looks up to the sky. "When skies are grey..."

He listens to her and feels his lips move to mouth the words, from where? He does not know. He picks up where she leaves off, leaning in close to the microphone. “You’ll never know dear… how much I love you…” He whispers with sincerity to his words. He may not of remembered her before, but now it’s clear as day to him. That same precious little girl he once loved is still in her now. 

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He listens to her and feels his lips move to mouth the words, from where? He does not know. He picks up where she leaves off, leaning in close to the microphone. “You’ll never know dear… how much I love you…” He whispers with sincerity to his words. He may not of remembered her before, but now it’s clear as day to him. That same precious little girl he once loved is still in her now. 

ryn switches to a tenor. "[insert song lyrics here]"

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

i cant. insane enough to hear ryn

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

I'm here!
For the tribute dealing with the trapdoor:

You find a cane. It glimmers when the light from your lantern hits it. It shines a metallic color.

Still there.

Yes!!!!!!!!! Would you say ot shines with a silvery light?

”who gets the cane?”arc asks, staring at the valueable weapon.

Edited by The stormfather

4 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

I shall explain. I understand this is confusing, its okay. 

Yes. They are the same person. Victor is the name Eddie gave Cassian after she took him and brainwashed him. Cassian and Victor possess the same body and life. He still remembers a little bit of his first 12 years of life, but not a lot. There are times though when he remembers, thats where the eye thing comes in. 

Brown eye = Cassian

Gold eye = Victor

Tip: I tend to refer to a flashback or time in the first 12 years of his life as 'Cassian' or 'Cassy' and the time between 12-17 as 'Victor' simply to imply whether its looking back or not. 

However, they are different. Cassian is a changed man and has changed a lot from who he once was, mostly because of trauma. They are like two different people in that way. So they are one person, two different stages of life. 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

36 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Tears silently fall down Elsie's face. She continues the song until she has sung every lyric. It had been years since she had sung that song. 

"Cassie? I want to help you. With whatever situation you're stuck in. But to do that...I need to be there, with you..."