SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He pulls back slightly, adjusting his tie. His eyes change oddly enough. One brown, one gold. 

“We?”

He clicks his tongue. 

“I own them all. I own the world.”

He brings his mic up to his mouth, so both of them can hear perfectly clear. His voice shakes. So many conflicting feels. Sadness, fear, anger, and most importantly… pain. They had brought this pain on him now. They had brought this pain on him before, and everyone was going to pay sooner or later. Everyone

“Nothing will stop me.”

Elsie tries to form words but nothing comes out.

What was happening?

31 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Yes, go get me a frog spleen and come back with it halfway up your nose. HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAA!!!!”

“Um, okay…?”

She looks over to Victor regretfully, and realizes that he may be a bit mad. She approaches Calliope, who hasn’t done anything to Azelea thus far. Perhaps she’ll be friendly perhaps not.

“Hello. Um, do you know if I have to do what Elan is telling me? Because I don’t really want to stick a frog spleen up my nose.”

@Lotus Blossom

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42

8 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Um, okay…?”

She looks over to Victor regretfully, and realizes that he may be a bit mad. She approaches Calliope, who hasn’t done anything to Azelea thus far. Perhaps she’ll be friendly perhaps not.

“Hello. Um, do you know if I have to do what Elan is telling me? Because I don’t really want to stick a frog spleen up my nose.”

@Lotus Blossom

“Its alright” kaa said. “You don’t need to.”

27 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He pulls back slightly, adjusting his tie. His eyes change oddly enough. One brown, one gold. 

“We?”

He clicks his tongue. 

“I own them all. I own the world.”

He brings his mic up to his mouth, so both of them can hear perfectly clear. His voice shakes. So many conflicting feels. Sadness, fear, anger, and most importantly… pain. They had brought this pain on him now. They had brought this pain on him before, and everyone was going to pay sooner or later. Everyone

“Nothing will stop me.”

Siylna smiled darkly, rising and pulling Victor up with her. "Exactly right, dear."

13 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie is still walking and walking and walking.

If you want to encounter someone, just ping them, otherwise it probably won't happen.

45 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

No mountains! Just forest :D 

You might be thinking about what Aeoryi was doing, which was trying to climb over the rock boundary and escape the arena, but the arena itself is just a forest. I have a map posted- I can PM you with it again if you don't want to look back.

It was me; yes. 

I pointed out some cool stuff sharp could do if he needed more time for the gamemakers to arrive.

40 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Correct.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna smiled darkly, rising and pulling Victor up with her. "Exactly right, dear."

He watches her for a moment before whispering juuust under his breath, so quiet nobody can hear, nobody but ghost of his former self.  "Not even you..." 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He watches her for a moment before whispering juuust under his breath, so quiet nobody can hear, nobody but ghost of his former self.  "Not even you..." 

The brat, Siylna thinks. Still...I win. "Shall we?" She says, offering him her arm. "My Sunshine...my King." She gives him a mock bow, but her eyes are serious. Let him think he's in charge. Let him believe it all...the stronger the puppet, the better.

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

ryn gets an enormous smile on his face. "I LIKE THIS ONE MUCH BETTER"

ryn turns to siylna. "you lose. you. finally. lose. you get to feel regret... HA"

34 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Um, okay…?”

Callie smiled, and raised her hands up in surrender.

"Afraid I can't help you there," she said, her eyes glistening with evil, "Although there's frog spleen down the hall. Take two lefts after the stairs."

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Callie smiled, and raised her hands up in surrender.

"Afraid I can't help you there," she said, her eyes glistening with evil, "Although there's frog spleen down the hall. Take two lefts after the stairs."

“Uh…thank you?”

Azelea left the room, thoroughly weirded out by this all.