SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Yay!

Alder falls over as his torso turns black losing the strength to go on. He blacks out from the agony. Any who are watching see him let out one last terrible scream, before his face collapse into itself and his shadow rips itself off his corpse.

His last thought is what could have been. The family he wanted, the lives he could have saved. But all was lost. He awoke in a strange realm he saw Infinity, "Ado?" He smiles and stretches towards the light.

All is still. Alder is at peace.

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

Alder falls over as his torso turns black losing the strength to go on. He blacks out from the agony. Any who are watching see him let out one last terrible scream, before his face collapse into itself and his shadow rips itself off his corpse.

His last thought is what could have been. The family he wanted, the lives he could have saved. But all was lost. He awoke in a strange realm he saw Infinity, "Ado?" He smiles and stretches towards the light.

Good death.

I commend you. 

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

What is beneath the locking mechanism? By any chance is it important?

6 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Nice writeup. Nat 1. :(

Avalon gets up and drinks a little bit of her orange juice and tries to think about food when she sees Quill and Rask being attacked by shades. She watches what happens and tries to help but doesn’t know how. Then she sees the fire spreading but she wants to help but doesn’t know what to do. Should she leave them to die and save herself or help them and risk her life?

1 minute ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon gets up and drinks a little bit of her orange juice and tries to think about food when she sees Quill and Rask being attacked by shades. She watches what happens and tries to help but doesn’t know how. Then she sees the fire spreading but she wants to help but doesn’t know what to do. Should she leave them to die and save herself or help them and risk her life?

Pro tip- it is Forseen that at least one person will die in the fire. Let this knowledge guide you to greater choices 

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

Of course.

3 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

She’s just Elanphobic. I have her skipping because she’s happy about her job, but sobbing because she hates Elan. Because that’s how emotions work :P.

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

At the bottom is a steel door. It has a complex lock mechanism, keeping it sealed tight.

Azelea knocks on the door.

I'm really, really, sorry, guys, but I have tech weekend for my upcoming play performance (An Inspector Calls!) all day tomorrow and again on Sunday. Then, I have dress rehearsals until 8pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, in preparation for our opening night on Thursday, along with subsequent productions on Friday and Saturday. That combined with a few personal and familial issues I'm going through right now and a ton of academic stress will prevent me from being that active this upcoming week. Sorry about that! I'll still check this thread once a day at least, though, so if you have any questions about shelters (and GMs, if you need to access me) I'll be available.

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

I'm really, really, sorry, guys, but I have tech weekend for my upcoming play performance (An Inspector Calls!) all day tomorrow and again on Sunday. Then, I have dress rehearsals until 8pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, in preparation for our opening night on Thursday, along with subsequent productions on Friday and Saturday. That combined with a few personal and familial issues I'm going through right now and a ton of academic stress will prevent me from being that active this upcoming week. Sorry about that! I'll still check this thread once a day at least, though, so if you have any questions about shelters (and GMs, if you need to access me) I'll be available.

Prioritize IRL, take the time you need :)

Good luck in all things Lotus!!!

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill watched the fire spread. It was heading towards them.

"Rask, Arc, we need to go!" She called to her fellow teammates who were nearby.

@The stormfather @Lord Spirit

Rask looks around one more time, then he turns and heads back towards the shelter. 
“Come on guys, let’s get out of here”

Red the Shade took the cookie. 
"Thanks!"

He watched as the people walked away. Five years? What had he done in the meantime? Then, he felt it. An irresistible call to KILL. And he lost his mind. 

Not sure about the mechanics of a shade picking up a cookie but I really wanted a cookie. 

Edited by [Redacted]

1 minute ago, [Redacted] said:

Red the Shade took the cookie. 
"Thanks!"

He watched as the people walked away. Five years? What had he done in the meantime? Then, he felt it. An irresistible call to KILL. And he lost his mind. 

No way, is Red going to try to kill Quill after she gave him a cookie...?

Ζωή smelled smoke. Lifting her nose in the air, she tried to find which direction it was coming from. But instead of getting away from it, like she should have, she began to walk toward it. What she hoped to accomplish by this (kind of stupid) task, she had no idea, but it was just what she was doing. Who cares about logic when stupidity is a choice? Choose to be stupid!