SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

12 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

@Ravenclawjedi42

Good logic. 

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill watched the fire spread. It was heading towards them.

"Rask, Arc, we need to go!" She called to her fellow teammates who were nearby.

@The stormfather @Lord Spirit

I’m good with that! Just wanted some action :)

Arc throws himself at the shades, a last ditch effort to save quill and rask. 
“you saved me once. Guess I’m returning the favour.”he swings his knife wildly, shouting and dodging, getting the shades to attack him. More and more come, and at first he does well. Cold seeps up his legs and he falls to the ground, still swinging.

”I am Arc of district 1! Remember this! Remember that we don’t have to be murderers!” He yells at the cameras, dying. “And remember, Callie, that I never told anyone!”Still don’t know anything about Callie, still bluffing. 
“Quill. Rask. Win this for me.

heswongs again with his last breath, sending the knife through the air to land near quill and rask.

”take the knife.”a shade charges again, taking the soul from the brave warrior.

btw arc dies.

Edited by The stormfather

Just now, The stormfather said:

Arc the shade is having a nap. He's tired. Can Arc the shade interact with Alder the shade? How much humanity does he have left.

Shades in cannon have very little, but won't attack loved ones. Shades here? Who knows.

17 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

“you saved me once. Guess I’m returning the favour.”he swings his knife wildly, shouting and dodging, getting the shades to attack him. More and more come, and at first he does well. Cold seeps up his legs and he falls to the ground, still swinging.

”I am Arc of district 1! Remember this! Remember that we don’t have to be murderers!” He yells at the cameras, dying. “And remember, Callie, that I never told anyone!”Still don’t know anything about Callie, still bluffing. 

heswongs again with his last breath, sending the knife through the air to land near quill and rask.

btw arc dies.

Good death.

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Yeah, so canon shades have next to none.

These ones, though…

They can punch people.

And I’m not opposed to a shade romance/friendship/cookie eating contest/subplot/murder spree

Just now, The Honorable One said:

Naran heads toward the river, hoping to be safe from the encroaching flame.

Ha you thought…

Arc the shade feels a strange warmth inside, moving towards his shelter. The shelter feels like home, yet when he tries to enter, it burns. Oh, that pain. The pain of touching silver. The pain of abandonment. Arc moves away from the shelter, seeing fire. He draws away, angry. He moves to the eastern mouth of the river in a rage, searching for someone to.... murder.

The sounds of shouts and crackling fire fill Ζωή’s ears as she approaches the raging flames, and she sees multiple silhouettes, some of shades, some of her fellow tributes, in the brightness. Choosing to be stupid again, she runs around the fire to the other tributes, hollering, and hoping they'll hear her and not attack her. "What happened?" 

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I'm going to say no, since you don't have permission from a Gamemaker yet or permission from the character's owner.

Unless someone else says otherwise, of course.

12 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

I'm really, really, sorry, guys, but I have tech weekend for my upcoming play performance (An Inspector Calls!) all day tomorrow and again on Sunday. Then, I have dress rehearsals until 8pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, in preparation for our opening night on Thursday, along with subsequent productions on Friday and Saturday. That combined with a few personal and familial issues I'm going through right now and a ton of academic stress will prevent me from being that active this upcoming week. Sorry about that! I'll still check this thread once a day at least, though, so if you have any questions about shelters (and GMs, if you need to access me) I'll be available.

Don't worry. IRL comes first. I'm glad you made the right decision for yourself.

1 hour ago, The stormfather said:

btw arc dies.

Hm. How many are alive again?

1 minute ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

The sounds of shouts and crackling fire fill Ζωή’s ears as she approaches the raging flames, and she sees multiple silhouettes, some of shades, some of her fellow tributes, in the brightness. Choosing to be stupid again, she runs around the fire to the other tributes, hollering, and hoping they'll hear her and not attack her. "What happened?" 

Shades like running.... Mmmmm

12 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

I'm really, really, sorry, guys, but I have tech weekend for my upcoming play performance (An Inspector Calls!) all day tomorrow and again on Sunday. Then, I have dress rehearsals until 8pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, in preparation for our opening night on Thursday, along with subsequent productions on Friday and Saturday. That combined with a few personal and familial issues I'm going through right now and a ton of academic stress will prevent me from being that active this upcoming week. Sorry about that! I'll still check this thread once a day at least, though, so if you have any questions about shelters (and GMs, if you need to access me) I'll be available.

Good luck!!

Avalon starts to walk away from the fire quickly so she doesn’t attract any shades, and picks up a sharp wooden stick on the ground that will be a temporary weapon.

Thank you everyone!!

Important Announcement

You all see a bright flame spread and move across the entire arena, lighting all the trees ablaze. Once one tree burned, every leaf and branch ignited, as the forest was very dry. Immediately, every tree in proximity to the flaming tree catches fire. This quickly covers the entire arena. Even the dry tallgrass of the mushroom fields burn with an everlasting, red flame. The only areas that don't seem to be alight are the shelters and the river. There is one communal shelter in the middle, but it only admits one tribute at a time. All shades are blinded, and the very wind scalds your skin with burning ash. You are all are in the middle of a dangerous, raging wildfire.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

12 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:
  Hide contents

Coppermind uses the phrase “diminished self awareness”.

This term could describe over half of the gamemakers' characters

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I mean we've certainly taken some creative loopholes but it's ultimately not too far off cannon