Such an amazing place!

MrScript

Yay!! Welcome to the shard, we have a lot of fun and there’s some epic RP that happens here. (Try a Sanderson themed hunger games sometime, we pinky promise to kill you!!)

Do you have a favorite Sanderson book?

47 minutes ago, MrScript said:

I just found this place existed now even though I've been a hardcore Sanderson fan for over a year now and I've read pretty much everything except the graphic novels. I'm an avid roleplayer and a fantasy nerd (obviously). I hope to see you all in the forums :)

Ooh welcome! We do love RP here. See you around!

6 hours ago, MrScript said:

I just found this place existed now even though I've been a hardcore Sanderson fan for over a year now and I've read pretty much everything except the graphic novels. I'm an avid roleplayer and a fantasy nerd (obviously). I hope to see you all in the forums :)

Welcome to the shard!

14 hours ago, MrScript said:

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in. What's your favorite shardworld?

2 hours ago, PrestoTheMagnificent said:

Welcome to the shard! Can't wait to see you participate!

Thanks so much, I can't wait to do so as well!

6 hours ago, The Last Fæ said:

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in. What's your favorite shardworld?

Thanks so much! By far it's the Tress's world... That wild sea just makes my imagination flare!

7 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

Welcome to the Shard!! I can also vouch for our rps, they're super fun!!!

Do you have a favorite character from brando?

Thank you! My favourite character would have to be Hoid so far! What's yours?

15 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Welcome to the shard!

Thanks, lovely to be here!

20 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Welcome to the shard!

And yeah we do a lot of RP here!

I definitely look forward to that. It'll be my first time RPing in a forum though. So far I've been doing it on discord.

20 hours ago, Experience said:

Ooh another role player! It's pretty awesome on here, we have some amazing RPs going on rn. We're happy to have you on the shard!

That's amazing to hear! If you wanna suggest some I'm all years :)

20 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Yay!! Welcome to the shard, we have a lot of fun and there’s some epic RP that happens here. (Try a Sanderson themed hunger games sometime, we pinky promise to kill you!!)

Do you have a favorite Sanderson book?

Tress of the Emerald Sea is my favourite story so far but honestly I enjoy the "Sanderson way" of writing so much in general! It heavily inspires my own writing. What's yours? I look forward to playing with you all in the hunger games or any other RP in here :D

21 hours ago, The Sibling said:

Welcome to the forums! It's always cool when people find this place. It's like, woah. People actually talk about this stuff! That's awesome!

I am beyond happy to be here and I totally understand the sentiment :D Thanks for the warm welcome!