Christmas Countdown to Save the World

-Redacted-

29 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Pilly couldn't lay down, as there was no floor. She was just falling. And also feeling a lot of pain. Excruciating pain. She was suddenly shrunk down to the size of a smaller than normal caterpillar, and was surrounded by worms.

Pilly twitched its antennae, terrified. Was this a dream? No, no it wasn't. Pilly didn't have dreams. But it hurt...how could it be anything but a dream? Was it possible for anything real to hurt so much? And the worms...oh, the worms. If anything, they hurt most of all. They were a reminder of everything Pilly was not, and never would be. Perhaps they were ugly, and legless, and slimy, but they were loved. They were useful. Somehow, without any of the benefits Pilly had, they were so much better than any caterpillar. Pilly writhed, wishing for a way to make it stop. If only it was a worm. Surely life must be easier as a worm. No obligation to eat until you grew and grew and grew in the hope that someday you might become something beautiful, if you didn't die first. No one expected anything of you. Maybe, Pilly supposed, it would be better that way. Pilly was not worthy of being a caterpillar.

And that realization hurt more than anything else.

46 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Pilly couldn't lay down, as there was no floor. She was just falling. And also feeling a lot of pain. Excruciating pain. She was suddenly shrunk down to the size of a smaller than normal caterpillar, and was surrounded by worms.

Admiral Worm came out from behind a tree and laughed evilly.

7 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Pilly twitched its antennae, terrified. Was this a dream? No, no it wasn't. Pilly didn't have dreams. But it hurt...how could it be anything but a dream? Was it possible for anything real to hurt so much? And the worms...oh, the worms. If anything, they hurt most of all. They were a reminder of everything Pilly was not, and never would be. Perhaps they were ugly, and legless, and slimy, but they were loved. They were useful. Somehow, without any of the benefits Pilly had, they were so much better than any caterpillar. Pilly writhed, wishing for a way to make it stop. If only it was a worm. Surely life must be easier as a worm. No obligation to eat until you grew and grew and grew in the hope that someday you might become something beautiful, if you didn't die first. No one expected anything of you. Maybe, Pilly supposed, it would be better that way. Pilly was not worthy of being a caterpillar.

And that realization hurt more than anything else.

Time for Pilly to become butterfly.

Pilly felt the same message go through her head, over and over again. Please do not eat the trees, marvelous caterpillar. Pilly was suddenly back in the forest. she watched and saw daily life in the forest. The birds, beavers, squirrels, all the other animals that depended on those trees to live. Then she saw them all sad, as their tree was missing and had nowhere to go. Pilly felt the urge to caterpillar cry and help them while the message continued playing on repeat.

This physically pains me to write, as this is like one of your un-evelist characters. Just make Pilly feel sorry for destroying the trees.

Edited by Canada Lover

13 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium brought them to his space ship thing. It looked like a very large maple leaf.

"This is it! It can travel through space, and time!"

@Ookla the Prehistoric @Ookla the Erased

@Ookla the Believer

“Ooh… time travel? Mind if I… borrow it some time?”

8 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Pilly felt the same message go through her head, over and over again. Please do not eat the trees, marvelous caterpillar. Pilly was suddenly back in the forest. she watched and saw daily life in the forest. The birds, beavers, squirrels, all the other animals that depended on those trees to live. Then she saw them all sad, as their tree was missing and had nowhere to go. Pilly felt the urge to caterpillar cry and help them while the message continued playing on repeat.

Yeah no seriously, does the shard want me to become a villain? I write evil Eddie? That's fine. Siylna? Fine. Zira? Fine. I TRY TO WRITE A WHOLESOME CATERPILLAR? NO LETS KILL IT AND MAKE IT SUFFER AS MUCH AS WE CAN. A happy child wraith? I KNOW, LETS BREAK ITS MIND MULTIPLE TIMES!!

Pilly looked around at all the life, the creatures, their pain. Were they worth more than her? Did they deserve joy? Did they deserve life more than she did? No, they didn't. Pilly knew, without a doubt, that they wanted her dead. That they didn't care about her. So why should she care about them? Why should she starve just so that they could live their meaningless lives? No. No. She wouldn't. Pilly twitched her antennae, and a chrysalis began to form around her. It was a deep, beautiful magenta. It was magnificent. If Pilly could smile, she would have.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Pilly looked around at all the life, the creatures, their pain. Were they worth more than her? Did they deserve joy? Did they deserve life more than she did? No, they didn't. Pilly knew, without a doubt, that they wanted her dead. That they didn't care about her. So why should she care about them? Why should she starve just so that they could live their meaningless lives? No. No. She wouldn't. Pilly twitched her antennae, and a chrysalis began to form around her. It was a deep, beautiful magenta. It was magnificent. If Pilly could smile, she would have.

SLEEPER IS JUST LIKE THAT IM SORRY

2 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

I just want her to apologize for killing the trees!

2 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"So can I borrow your time machines for completely non malicious reasons that do not involve you and the multiverse?" Elan asks again.

"... I have a bad feeling about this. But if you're taking it I have to go with you to make sure you don't screw the multiversal timeline."

5 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Within her chrysalis, Pilly started to regain consciousness.

Pilly still couldn't see any of her friends or the forest. She felt the guilt of destroying the trees. The sadness the other animals felt now that they didn't have a tree. She felt like she should apologize.

JUST MAKE PILLY APOLOGIZE, PLEASE!

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Pilly still couldn't see any of her friends or the forest. She felt the guilt of destroying the trees. The sadness the other animals felt now that they didn't have a tree. She felt like she should apologize.

No, she didn't. And she didn't go by Pilly anymore. She was more than just Pilly the very hungry caterpillar. Now....now she was Pylenia, and she was a butterfly.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

“Insanity Clinic. Year S2.” Elan responded.

But not so fast! Pylenia broke out of her chrysalis, spread her wings, and flew. No more a chubby little caterpillar, now she was elegant, graceful. Her beautiful black and purple wings were enticing to watch, even as they beat so powerfully they destroyed everything that was left of the forest. She landed on the ship and glared down at the little humans. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

No, she didn't. And she didn't go by Pilly anymore. She was more than just Pilly the very hungry caterpillar. Now....now she was Pylenia, and she was a butterfly.

But not so fast! Pylenia broke out of her chrysalis, spread her wings, and flew. No more a chubby little caterpillar, now she was elegant, graceful. Her beautiful black and purple wings were enticing to watch, even as they beat so powerfully they destroyed everything that was left of the forest. She landed on the ship and glared down at the little humans. 

raven stares up in awe. "by god, you- you are BEAUTIFUL!"

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Elan sighed. "You... can come maybe.."

1 hour ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

raven stares up in awe. "by god, you- you are BEAUTIFUL!"

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan sighed. "You... can come maybe.."

Pylenia flicked her long tongue at them (butterfly tongues are terrifying, google it) and knocked them aside. She flicked it again, crushing a part of the ship. 

You are nothing. The words seemed to echo into everyone’s minds.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Pylenia flicked her long tongue at them (butterfly tongues are terrifying, google it) and knocked them aside. She flicked it again, crushing a part of the ship. 

You are nothing. The words seemed to echo into everyone’s minds.

Elan sighs. Then repairs the ship.

I need this for plot Elans

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Pylenia twitched an antenna at him. What right do you have to leave this dying world?

"To help this guy's future female self?" Elan says, gesturing at Ezrium. "It's a complicated situation."

31 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

raven kneels. "magnificent"

Will you serve me, human, or will you be destroyed?

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"To help this guy's future female self?" Elan says, gesturing at Ezrium. "It's a complicated situation."

I care not for him. I care not for any of you...your only purpose is to feed me.

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Will you serve me, human, or will you be destroyed?

I care not for him. I care not for any of you...your only purpose is to feed me.

raven struggles mentally. i- i will not serve you. but, if you need my aid, you can call for me and my help will be given. i will not be chained.