Christmas Countdown to Save the World

-Redacted-

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan saw Canada. "Hi!" He says. "You got this?" He gestured to the flyer. Then he saw the sandwich. "Gross, right? What is wrong with the world?!"

"Yeah. The world is at unrest. Pitch grey. No Peanut Butter. This criminal must be brought to justice. Do you where the basement of a sock would be?"

4 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

Unbeknownst to Elan, Red the god-king is following him to the gathering...

Canada noticed someone following them. "Oi! Who are you! I'm Canada!"

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Sock sits around a round table with that singular light bulb hanging scene, like the creepy thing. She sits cross armed for a second before giggling. 

“Who likes fritos!?”

Pilly shakes its head.

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Sock sits around a round table with that singular light bulb hanging scene, like the creepy thing. She sits cross armed for a second before giggling. 

“Who likes fritos!?”

“Ooo I do I do!” Elan says.

19 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Admiral Worm wormed his way into the basement.

"Hello! The name's Worm! And I just LOVE to make new friends!" Then he saw the caterpillar and hissed. "Unless you have more than four legs.

Pilly hissed back, furious. It waved its antennae angrily, rising to be as tall as it could in the small basement.

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Pilly hissed back, furious. It waved its antennae angrily, rising to be as tall as it could in the small basement.

Admiral Worm matched that, his body stretching out to an impressive 10 feet. Also, he was wearing an old fashioned bowler hat. Because hats.

5 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Admiral Worm matched that, his body stretching out to an impressive 10 feet. Also, he was wearing an old fashioned bowler hat. Because hats.

Pilly prepared to attack, then lashed out with its tail, wrapping Admiral Worm in the tight grasp that only caterpillars have.

Well. That's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Pilly prepared to attack, then lashed out with its tail, wrapping Admiral Worm in the tight grasp that only caterpillars have.

Admiral Worm wormed his way out of Pilly's grasp, then set his army of worms on the caterpillar again. There were thousands of worms crawling towards the Pilly, very angry.