Sing With Us!

SmilingPanda19

I don’t think there is another thread for this so I created it. I’m sick and tired of screaming musical songs to myself. One that has been stuck in my head recently is from Mean Girls. Please try to stick with musical songs so that the theatre kids can sing.

If there is a strongly inappropriate line please either put it in a spoiler with a warning, censor it, or create your own variation!

Also try and put song lyrics into italics. Censor curses or slurs with **** or a replacement word like: Storming

When the song is completed then the next person can begin the next song stating which song it is and the first lyric or line. @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom@Kajsa :) @Robin Sedai @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Just-A-Stick

(I couldn’t think of anyone else at the moment, just tag them if they like musicals)

Song: Where Do You Belong? 

My momma used to tell me 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

4 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

When the song is completed then the next person can begin the next song stating which song it is and the first lyric or line. @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom@Kajsa :) @Robin Sedai @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Just-A-Stick

(I couldn’t think of anyone else at the moment, just tag them if they like musicals)

Just curious why I'm tagged as a musical person... I am, but I'm wondering what gave it away???

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, a chance to sing O Canada on the shard... we must progress the current song.

On 11/11/2023 at 2:01 PM, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

I don’t think there is another thread for this so I created it. I’m sick and tired of screaming musical songs to myself. One that has been stuck in my head recently is from Mean Girls. Please try to stick with musical songs so that the theatre kids can sing.

If there is a strongly inappropriate line please either put it in a spoiler with a warning, censor it, or create your own variation!

Also try and put song lyrics into italics. Censor curses or slurs with **** or a replacement word like: Storming

Song: Where Do You Belong? 

My momma used to tell me 

Singing, haha

Searches up this song...