Cytoverse HG Signups!

Edema Rue

41 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

I think so. I'm like the rookie GM who has no knowledge on how we're running this.

We've been talking about what abilities are allowed and which ones aren't.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

You could possibly be a figment! Maybe not a ship, but a figment would be fun! Try and stick to being tributes everyone.

Awwwwwwwwww  
Lammee

I still could be a tribute 

Just now, Argenti said:

Awwwwwwwwww  
Lammee

I still could be a tribute 

……….do you even know what a figment is- it’s literally a smell- you play a s c e n t

(You can choose the scent….)

Also-

Do some research on the cytoverse races, there are some fun ones.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

……….do you even know what a figment is- it’s literally a smell- you play a s c e n t

(You can choose the scent….)

Also-

Do some research on the cytoverse races, there are some fun ones.

I haveeee 
The Coppermind is hideously disorganized in the cytonic area. I might have missed one. 
Thats how I came across M-bot and fell in love. 
Ai

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

I haveeee 
The Coppermind is hideously disorganized in the cytonic area. I might have missed one. 
Thats how I came across M-bot and fell in love. 
Ai

Well we have…. Reasons you can’t be an AI……………..

Spoilers:

Spoiler

Mostly because the Delvers absolutely HATE them and it would give you an increasingly unfair chance at surviving the games……..however I’d be willing to discuss this with my fellow gamemakers. We could work around it so you could be a character like Chet.

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Is there any way I can not play but still have influence

Your options are mostly:

Be a tribute

Submit to be a Gamemaker in future games 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Well we have…. Reasons you can’t be an AI……………..

Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Mostly because the Delvers absolutely HATE them and it would give you an increasingly unfair chance at surviving the games……..however I’d be willing to discuss this with my fellow gamemakers. We could work around it so you could be a character like Chet.

Your options are mostly:

Be a tribute

Submit to be a Gamemaker in future games 

I thought I already did

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:
Spoiler

Spoiler

The coppermind Implied that a solitary AI will probably be fine and not summon the delvers. But it does claim chapter 55 of Starsight as a source so me thinks they went insane.

Cytoverse

Edited by Argenti

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Okay.

Erm

Is there a way to not be a tribute in the cytovese hunger game

I have my readons

Well I’ve given you the options. We aren’t looking for more gamemakers for this games. We are willing to tie in tributes to GM Plot or after death stuff, but we do not want people other than gamemakers and tributes at the moment…..

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Well I’ve given you the options. We aren’t looking for more gamemakers for this games. We are willing to tie in tributes to GM Plot or after death stuff, but we do not want people other than gamemakers and tributes at the moment…..

Very well then, I will stay as a friendly spectator

Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games Roleplay! - Here is the link! Come join us and enter in the poll to decide whether we are on Starsight or in the DDF! (If we made it so the DDF allowed other races into their flight school)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Don’t worry! Just fill out the character sheet, check out the pre-rp, and PM @Edema Rue @shortcake @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Wandering Wizard @Ancient Elantrian or myself for major questions, also feel free to ask questions here. :) 

@Just-A-Stick

Edited by SmilingPanda19