Cytoverse HG Signups!

Edema Rue

3 minutes ago, shortcake said:

okay, seriously, though- what is the point of quoting someone, and then just- not responding??

like, i actually want to know

maybe its really interesting, and none of us knew before! please. enlighten me.

that sounds really passive-aggressive to me. the first bit was sufficient, the second line is fine, the last was unneccesary.

edit: why do i do this to myself all the time-

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded
clarifying

2 minutes ago, shortcake said:

okay, seriously, though- what is the point of quoting someone, and then just- not responding??

like, i actually want to know

maybe its really interesting, and none of us knew before! please. enlighten me.

Did you check for white text

Just now, Aeoryi said:

There was only "..."

Then other times you've done so, my friend, it's been blank.

All we (yes, we) are trying to say is that we would rather not have needless argument take place. We want this to be a nice and pleasant rp for everyone.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

yes, and the only thing that was there was three little dots. personally, i don't consider that to be a response.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

that sounds really passive-aggressive to me. the first bit was sufficient, the second line is fine, the last was unneccesary.

well i apologize. would you like me to use tone indicators next time? i used to use them a lot, but then people started quesstioning me about it, so i stopped.

Just now, shortcake said:

yes, and the only thing that was there was three little dots. personally, i don't consider that to be a response.

well i apologize. would you like me to use tone indicators next time? i used to use them a lot, but then people started quesstioning me about it, so i stopped.

actually, yes. that would definitely help/gen

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

There was only "..."

Then other times you've done so, my friend, it's been blank.

All we (yes, we) are trying to say is that we would rather not have needless argument take place. We want this to be a nice and pleasant rp for everyone.

It denotes that I've read a post, and decided not to respond.

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

Well, it isn't a response. It's meant to be a non-response post.

Tone indicators are totally your choice.

6 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

I've been intrigued by this idea. What do I need to do to not get lost?

Know that for the GM plot, you don’t need to know it. But know that the later players will etentually be included in their plot. It is useful, then like insider info to a political office run.

Here's my character:

Spoiler

Name: Olviere Torsun
Callsign: Junior
Race: Human
Preferred District: District 4
Alliance (yes or no): Yes.
Special Skills or Hidden Talents: FTL travel. Also, he's very good with piloting, because that's the one thing he's been working towards. He's been flying his ship since he was 6. He writes cynical villanelles.
Personality: Olviere is quiet and filled with thoughts, so he chooses words very carefully. He's ambidextrous and a perfectionist. He is seemingly apathetic. Side note: Anyone interested in a lot of plot/relationship building over the course of the RP, please DM me!!
Flight Experience (# of years): 10
Preferred Ship: Scout
Planet or Cavern of Origin: Detritus
Other: His hand was maimed severely when he was 11, so he has mechanics for part of his hand (two fingers and a portion of his palm). His pointer finger on his left hand has a small tattoo in the shape of a heart. Here is a drawing for reference:

Spoiler

IMG_7648.thumb.JPG.2cd83b9003c776412a3b88da90aee88b.JPG

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Here's my character:

Reveal hidden contents

Special Skills or Hidden Talents: FTL travel. Also, he's very good with piloting, because that's the one thing he's been working towards. He's been flying his ship since he was 6. He writes cynical villanelles.
Personality: Olviere is quiet and filled with thoughts, so he chooses words very carefully. He's ambidextrous and a perfectionist. He is seemingly apathetic. Side note: Anyone interested in a lot of plot/relationship building over the course of the RP, please DM me!!
Other: His hand was maimed severely when he was 11, so he has mechanics for part of his hand (two fingers and a portion of his palm). His pointer finger on his left hand has a small tattoo in the shape of a heart. Here is a drawing for reference:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my gosh LOTUS GET OVER HERE- YOU BETTER JOIN THE PRE-RP RIGHT NOW OR ILL SUE YOU ❤️❤️❤️

15 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Here's my character:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

MAKE SURE YOU JOIN OBSIDIAN

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Can I make my own team?

Sure! This is just a fun little thing for character development mostly, so there doesn't need to be anything super complex, but I'm good with it :)