Cytoverse HG Signups!

Edema Rue

Good luck to the top 14!

Jason Green, Nova, Kandy Carra, [Redacted] (Red), Alera, Lokia Nana, Olviere Torsen, ???, Taupe Gecko, Diana, Allo, Sharp'i, Bob, Lynia Mallaren, and James Rasprow. (With special commentary from Ryn the spirit)! 

@Ati16 @Canada Lover @TheRavenHasLanded @[Redacted] @The Honorable One @Just-A-Stick @Lotus Blossom @xinoehp512 @Aeoryi @Argenti @DefiantAllomancer @Justice_Magician @Ravenclawjedi42 @SymphonianBookworm @Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded.

Edited by Canada Lover

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Good luck to the top 14!

Jason Green, Nova, Kandy Carra, [Redacted] (Red), Alera, Lokia Nana, Olviere Torsen, ???, Taupe Gecko, Diana, Allo, Bob, Lynia Mallaren, and James Rasprow. (With special commentary from Ryn the spirit)! 

@Ati16 @Canada Lover @TheRavenHasLanded @[Redacted] @The Honorable One @Just-A-Stick @Lotus Blossom @xinoehp512 @Aeoryi @Argenti @DefiantAllomancer @Ravenclawjedi42 @SymphonianBookworm @Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded.

and Sharp'I @Justice_Magician

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

and Sharp'I @Justice_Magician

I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMEONE! I must have skipped over her in my notes.

Deeply sorry Justice_Magician, I didn't see yours because it was in a spoiler box. I conveniently happened to forget, even though Nova interacted with Sharp'i.

Edited by Canada Lover

7 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Due to difficulties the hunger games will now be starting on Wednesday. sorry the scheduling panda has failed you. 

Most people will probably be reading defiant today and wouldn’t have time anyway. And also I think it is Dragonsteel today and many will be there.

Edited by Ati16

• Edema Rue locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...