Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

Lokia sat in the back, watching the standoff between two of the other cadets. she smirked, some people these days... can hardly wait to fight, even if it's their allies... she didn't understand why the instructor didn't step in and fix things.

4 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Len was really bugging Alera out. Her snorts sounded like dying dog choking on a cheeto puff. A proper snort was supposed to sound like a dying cat choking on a mouse infected with the plague.

Ouch…

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lokia sat in the back, watching the standoff between two of the other cadets. she smirked, some people these days... can hardly wait to fight, even if it's their allies... she didn't understand why the instructor didn't step in and fix things.

@The Wandering Wizard

"ORDER ORDER!!!" Wheezed a voice from a hovering chair.

He glared at all of the students. "This is my class and you'd all better behave yourselves or I'll make you clean every plate in the refractory with your face. IS THAT-" He dozed off in the middle of yelling, he resumed a few seconds later, "CLEAR CADETS?"

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @The Honorable One @Just-A-Stick @Canada Lover (and anyone else sorry if I forgot you)

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

He glared at all of the students. "This is my class and you'd all better behave yourselves or I'll make you clean every plate in the refractory with your face. IS THAT-" He dozed off in the middle of yelling, he resumed a few seconds later, "CLEAR CADETS?"

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @The Honorable One @Just-A-Stick @Canada Lover (and anyone else sorry if I forgot you)

Len salutes lazily. He also yawns.

35 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Just as he steps in, the bell rings requiring everyone to file to their instructors classes for flight training. He groans and grabs a handful of bandages and walks to the classroom, waiting for his flight to arrive.

The bell rings. Everyone report to their flights.@TheRavenHasLanded

Prefect

James slips quietly into the boys dorm room. Even though he had washed out of flight school several months ago, nobody has stopped from wandering around the base afterwards. They just thought because he was shorter than them and “cute” he was harmed. So now he used his position to pilfer ship parts and other valuable items. The silly humans made it all too easy 

during his “training”, he had noticed that another boy in his flight had a habit of forgetting things. So after James has made sure they were in class he has stealthy returned to the boys room to grab his cadet pin. 

After escaping into the corridor he sighs, disappointed. He had done so much more before his idiot parents had forced him to join the silly human DDF. He still didn’t understand how they had resisted the superiority for so long. 

I used to run one of the largest smuggling rings on starsight, and now I’ve been reduced to a common thief. Still, the pin would help him take care of his sister, who was still too young to join the human fleet, but their parents had apparently forgotten that. They thought it would be good for their children to mingle with the primitive humans who valued a tiny piece of metal so much. 

Strolling around a corner, he bumped into… (anyone who wants to)

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Len salutes lazily. He also yawns.

Li straightens up, saluting with perfect posture to the instructor.

”Julius Augustine Vanderalt, Son of First Citizen ‘Wolfgang’ Vanderalt.” He looked of deep cavern descent. Mostly it looked like he was from the old earth race known as ‘german’ 

“At your service.”

(Gone for a half hour now sorry)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The instructor glared at him, a dangerous gleam in his eye. "It seems like our flight captains have both signed up for refractory duty."

@SmilingPanda19

Len shrugged. “Fine,” he said. “And here I thought the DDF wasn’t petty…guess I was wrong.”

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Len shrugged. “Fine,” he said. “And here I thought the DDF wasn’t petty…guess I was wrong.”

"I'm not petty boy, you lack discipline and respect. And you'll be cleaning dishes until you learn that..." The instructor drifted off to sleep again. 

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm not petty boy, you lack discipline and respect. And you'll be cleaning dishes until you learn that..." The instructor drifted off to sleep again. 

Len burst out laughing. “Stars above, this one’s an idiot.”

36 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Alera smirked.

Edit: 700th post!

Edited by The Honorable One

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Xino, has anyone said that you're an amazing writer?

On occasion. :P Thank you.

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Seven flew.

It was all he did, these days. Get up at 6 in the morning, get in his Poco, and fly until he could barely keep his eyes open anymore.

No one stopped him. They knew why he flew. These days, it was all that was left of him.

Today he flew through the maze of ruins far above the surface, light-lancing around obstacles and through tunnels. Dangerous, but so what? Fighting the Krell had been dangerous, and he'd done that every day of his life. Here, at least, if he died it would only be his fault. 

His transmitter beeped. He ignored it. Unfortunately, the sender didn't seem to respect his dismissal. The voice of his commander filled the small ship.

"Seven. Return to base immediately."

That was it. No wheedling, no threats. Just a straightforward order. She didn't sound panicked or stressed at all, so it wasn't an emergency.

I could ignore it, Seven thought. Pretend like my transmitter is broken, say I didn't hear it. He sighed. Perhaps if he thought they would believe that he would go through with it. Reluctantly, he made his way out of the shell and began making his way back home.

Seven stared out the window. In the distance, a piece of metal was falling. He tracked it with his eyes.

"Seven," said the admiral. "Are you paying attention?"

He continued to watch the falling scrap. No one was going to retrieve it. It must be worthless.

"Seven," repeated the admiral, her voice gentle but firm. "You can't keep ignoring me. You can't keep ignoring the world."

That may or may not be true, but Seven was going to do his best anyways. The world had never done anything but disappoint him.

The admiral sighed. Seven heard her clothes rustle as she stood up and walked over. "Look at me," she ordered. Reluctantly, Seven complied.

"I'm assigning you to another flight," she said.

Seven blinked. "...I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm assigning you to another flight," she repeated, her icy blue gaze unyielding. "It's been long enough. We need you back."

The words hit Seven like a punch to the stomach. A new flight. The concept was so foreign, so wrong that... that... well, he couldn't even put into words how wrong it was. Nothing could replace Phoenix Flight. Nothing could replace Supernova.

"Phantom Flight, I think, will be good for you," said the admiral, continuing as though she hadn't just flipped Seven's world on its head. "Flight 358. You had better hurry; the bell is about to ring. You don't want to be late."

Before Seven could even formulate a response, he found himself picked up and pushed out the door with the directions to the classroom where Phantom Flight met. The door to the admiral's office slammed shut, leaving him alone in the hallway.

He stared blankly at the wall. I should have run.

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Just as he steps in, the bell rings requiring everyone to file to their instructors classes for flight training. He groans and grabs a handful of bandages and walks to the classroom, waiting for his flight to arrive.

The bell rings. Everyone report to their flights.

@TheRavenHasLanded @Canada Lover @xinoehp512 @The Honorable One @[Redacted] @Ravenclawjedi42 (Just trying to get some rp going)

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @shortcake 

(Yall can play some characters if you’d like. They won’t have any GM Plot relevance, simply for fun like I’m doing. Your characters will be ‘excused’ from the Hunger Games)

kandy rushes in. "uh, hi. sorry im late"

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Seven stared out the window. In the distance, a piece of metal was falling. He tracked it with his eyes.

"Seven," said the admiral. "Are you paying attention?"

He continued to watch the falling scrap. No one was going to retrieve it. It must be worthless.

"Seven," repeated the admiral, her voice gentle but firm. "You can't keep ignoring me. You can't keep ignoring the world."

That may or may not be true, but Seven was going to do his best anyways. The world had never done anything but disappoint him.

The admiral sighed. Seven heard her clothes rustle as she stood up and walked over. "Look at me," she ordered. Reluctantly, Seven complied.

"I'm assigning you to another flight," she said.

Seven blinked. "...I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm assigning you to another flight," she repeated, her icy blue gaze unyielding. "It's been long enough. We need you back."

The words hit Seven like a punch to the stomach. A new flight. The concept was so foreign, so wrong that... that... well, he couldn't even put into words how wrong it was. Nothing could replace Phoenix Flight. Nothing could replace Supernova.

"Phantom Flight, I think, will be good for you," said the admiral, continuing as though she hadn't just flipped Seven's world on its head. "Flight 358. You had better hurry; the bell is about to ring. You don't want to be late."

Before Seven could even formulate a response, he found himself picked up and pushed out the door with the directions to the classroom where Phantom Flight met. The door to the admiral's office slammed shut, leaving him alone in the hallway.

He stared blankly at the wall. I should have run.

That is beautiful writing and I'm excited to see where you go with it :).

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

That is beautiful writing and I'm excited to see where you go with it :).

Thank you. 🙇‍♂️

(Side note- this is my first time using the new emojis. Big fan.)

Quick query: Who is currently RPing as the lead of Phantom Flight?