Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Jock/Li has had enough of this. He brings up his hand and slaps him clean across the left cheek. It echoes for a moment. Even though his knuckles are covered in bandages from breaking down the girls door before it makes a loud sound. Everything goes silent. 

“Who’s going to cry now, baby boy?”

Len slowly brings his hand up to his cheek, serious for the first time. He looks Jock in the eye then slowly grins. Almost too fast to follow, he knees Jock in the groin. “Just because you’ve never been hit before doesn’t mean we’re all that weak.” He turns and stalks to the back of the classroom, whistling.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Look at the poll :)

11 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"So, pretty much our team leader over there," she gestured towards Len, "has picked a fight with the other team leader. Now everyone is choosing sides."

"Good to know. What's your name? I just realized I don't know."

20 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lokia caught their flightleader as he stumbled backward before falling to the floor, groaning.

Hardly thinking, Lokia leapt across the room and shoved Len in the back, balling her hands into fists again.

Len didn’t even seem to notice.

17 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

"It's good to be here...sir? How should I address you? I'm kind of new here."

“I’m Len, callsign Lord. Call me whatever you like.”

14 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Olviere finally decided to speak up in a clear tone, not addressing anyone in particular.

"My name is Olviere Torsun, flight 359: Obsidian. I am looking for a Radar Intercept Officer or a wingman."

“Welcome to Obsidian Flight.”

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

@Edema Rue oops.. you wanna edit or should I?

Ah whoops, ninja’d!! Uh…can you?

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

"My callsign is Junior. How may I address you? And how may I..." Olviere eyed the situation, "... assist you?"

“Nice to meet you, Junior. Just ignore him. The Phantoms ought to be used to being the worst by now.”

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I see. We are drafted in training, correct?"

“What do you mean?” Len ran a hand through his long hair, ignoring the red handprint that was forming across his cheek.

36 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Len slowly brings his hand up to his cheek, serious for the first time. He looks Jock in the eye then slowly grins. Almost too fast to follow, he knees Jock in the groin. “Just because you’ve never been hit before doesn’t mean we’re all that weak.” He turns and stalks to the back of the classroom, whistling.

31 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lokia caught their flightleader as he stumbled backward before falling to the floor, groaning.

Hardly thinking, Lokia leapt across the room and shoved Len in the back, balling her hands into fists again.

He stumbles back, groaning in pain. He hisses in Len and his crews direction.

”Bunch of filthy street rats.” He hisses to them. He waves his hand at Lokia. 

“Leave the filth be. You don’t want to catch the disease.” He spits at their feet. 
@Edema Rue @Just-A-Stick

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Lokia wasn't quite sure what to do with Len. the fool was casually running his hand through his hair, completely ignoring her! Her hand itched to grab her knife and end him. but no, then she would get kicked out of the DDF. she would be a quitter. Lokia could never live that down... " Leave the filth alone." It was her flightleader. " You don't want to catch the disease."  Lokia nodded, trying to get a grip on the storm of emotions inside her.

Edited by Just-A-Stick

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He stumbles back, groaning in pain. He hisses in Len and his crews direction.

”Bunch of filthy street rats.” He hisses to them. He waves his hand at Lokia. 

“Leave the filth be. You don’t want to catch the disease.” He spits at their feet. 

Lol Loth rat. Not the first time someone has used street rat against me.

Nova watched the quarrel end. She turned to [Redacted].

"So, you have a name? Also, you think we should go over and talk with our team?"

@[Redacted]

Edited by Canada Lover