SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I see... okay! I'll try to remember

Oops, hehe backwards, sorry I explained poorly. If you're saying things that aren't your character, put it in a quote. If it is your character, just type it like normal :) 

"Okay, Obsidian," Len said. "Let's get these ships in the air."

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"Okay, Obsidian," Len said. "Let's get these ships in the air."

Nova gazed at the ships. They were so beautiful. She loved these ships. She loved all ships. Flying them, looking at them, sitting in them, crashing them, landing them, taking off in them, cleaning up the wreckage of them, just everything about them.

Jock walks across to his ship. The ground crew finishes up the last of their work on it and wheels the ladder up, but he just climbs on the wing and climbs in. He pulls on his helmet and Headset and turns it on. One of the ground crew members runs up to him.

”Sir, it’s the first day- do you really want to-“ He cuts the man off.

”I’ll do as I please, if the instructor has a problem with it then he will deal with it. It’s time I teach these wusses a lesson.” The man backs up and he flips on his systems, turning into the main channel for his flight.

”Phantom Flight One, Flightleader Jock. Call off.”

“Hurricane?” @Ati16

“Lollies?” @TheRavenHasLanded

“Twig?” @The Honorable One

“Whiplash?” @Just-A-Stick

“Silver?” @Lord Spirit

“Seven?” @xinoehp512

Everyone should start going by their call signs if they can. 

also, Xino you can have your character just jump to in his ship Or something as he sees them about to take off. Yeah? Sorry we moved away from a classroom so fast. Please submit a character sheet to the Cytoverse Hunger Games Signups.

Raven I added you to my crew :) 

for everyone looking to join this, simply have your character jump in their ship and fly in the air and call out their Callsign and say their flight. Example: “Callsign: Jock, Phantom Flight. Reporting for duty.”

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Jock walks across to his ship. The ground crew finishes up the last of their work on it and wheels the ladder up, but he just climbs on the wing and climbs in. He pulls on his helmet and Headset and turns it on. One of the ground crew members runs up to him.

”I’ll do as I please, if the instructor has a problem with it then he will deal with it. It’s time I teach these wusses a lesson.” The man backs up and he flips on his systems, turning into the main channel for his flight.

”Phantom Flight. Call off.”

“Hurricane?” @Ati16

”N……… Scotty!?” @Canada Lover

“Silver?” @Lord Spirit

“Seven?” @xinoehp512

Edema Rue made my character join Obsidian Flight.

And no, do NOT call then Scotty.

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

”Phantom Flight, Flightleader Jock. Call off.”

“Hurricane?” @Ati16

“Silver?” @Lord Spirit

“Seven?” @xinoehp512

*Sigh*, I'll just change my character plans.

Phantom five, Callsign: Silver, reporting in.

29 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

”Phantom Flight One, Flightleader Jock. Call off.”

“Hurricane?” @Ati16

“Silver?” @Lord Spirit

“Seven?” @xinoehp512

"Callsign Twig, Phantom Flight Three, checking in."

Jason got into his ship and turned on the communication device. “Obsidian flight 4, callsign Hurricane, reporting in.”

Sorry, I’m in a different time zone than most, so I can’t always be very active.

1 hour ago, Ati16 said:

Jason got into his ship and turned on the communication device. “Obsidian flight 4, callsign Hurricane, reporting in.”

“Good to meet you, welcome to Obsidian Flight. Get in your ship.”

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova gazed at the ships. They were so beautiful. She loved these ships. She loved all ships. Flying them, looking at them, sitting in them, crashing them, landing them, taking off in them, cleaning up the wreckage of them, just everything about them.

“Let’s move it!” Len called, hopping into his ship.

@[Redacted] @Lotus Blossom @SymphonianBookworm?

Jason rose into the air, feeling energetic and awake for the first time today. There was a reason why he had joined DDF. Everyone assumed it was because he wanted to live up to his parents who had also been pilots, but that was incorrect. He had joined because of how it felt. Flying through the sky, feeling absolute control over your ship. He got into formation with the rest of his flight.

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Seven?” @xinoehp512

No response.

Seven runs across the tarmac, muttering furiously under his breath. He'd gotten to the classroom fine, if a bit late- but no one had been there. An empty room, appearing for all intents and purposes as if no one had been there in the first place. A slightly more literal interpretation of "Phantom Flight" than he'd been expecting.

"Could've at least left a sign," he muttered, wrenching the door to his ship open and hopping in. He carefully lifted off, sighting his new flight in the distance.

New flight. The words still made him feel queasy. He pushed it down. 

Jock follows turning his activity ring, going up In the air. 
“Phantom Flight.” He eyes Lens ship. He turns off his headset so the instructors can’t hear from their ship.

”It looks like this is turning into a game of cat…and mouse.” He accelerates after Len and Obsidian flight.

@Just-A-Stick @xinoehp512 @Lord Spirit @Edema Rue @Ati16 @Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @[Redacted] @Lotus Blossom @SymphonianBookworm

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Phantom Flight.” He eyes Lens ship. He turns off his headset so the instructors can’t hear from their ship.

”It looks like this is turning into a game of cat…and mouse.” He accelerates after Len and Obsidian flight.

@Just-A-Stick @xinoehp512 @Lord Spirit @Edema Rue @Ati16 @Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @[Redacted] @Lotus Blossom @SymphonianBookworm

Elan launches his ship, entering airspace. He comms in to Jock. "Um... what's going on? What team am I on?"

Elan: The interdementional being.

Meet another of him.

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Lord bursts out laughing. “Looks like the little prince wants to have a chase…let’s show him what Obsidian flight can do, shall we?”

10 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

What are these humans doing? they're all idiots, but these children are idiots by their standards. How did they even get into flight school?

Sighing, Silver follows after Jock. Normally, flying brought him joy, but he had a feeling that this wouldn't be anywhere near what he was used to. Indeed, the ship he had been assigned responded slower than he was used to. idiot humans primitive technology.

At least when this goes wrong, I'm not the one who's going to get blamed

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Lord bursts out laughing. “Looks like the little prince wants to have a chase…let’s show him what Obsidian flight can do, shall we?”

Elan comms Lord. "Seriously. What team am I on?" 

When no answer comes, he decides to make his own team.

"SOMEONE JOIN AMARANTH TEAM!"

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan comms Lord. "Seriously. What team am I on?" 

When no answer comes, he decides to make his own team.

"SOMEONE JOIN AMARANTH TEAM!"

I don't suppose that it would be, y'know, a normal team that doesn't try and show off on the first day of class?