Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

Olviere was unamused from his poco. He surveyed the airspace and swerved sharp to the left, spiraling upwards to gain higher vantage points on the other cadets. He tapped twice on his communication headset. He watched the others diving in at each other recklessly. The Phantoms weren't the real enemy.

"Flight 359; Junior speaking. Don't kill yourselves,"

He found an area of smooth airspace with very little turbulence. He looked around the poco. It seemed very old and used. He hadn't flown a poco in a while, but he quickly remembered the differences from flying his scout. There was a poco similar to this one in Razor's hangar. He smiled as he laid back in the ship, listening to the familiar creaks and noises in the air. He pulled out his leather-bound book filled with many pages, some blank, some filled with ink.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Aria hums to herself as she twists the dials and pushes levers in her Poco. She accelerates slightly, a little thrill running through her veins. She gracefully maneuvers her vessel. If her aircraft was a paintbrush, she would be making long strokes, spinning and thrusting ink through the dark sky. 

Legato.

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

Jock whispers into the headset to Phantom flight.

”Turn on non-lethal destructors.” He speeds forward next to Len’s ship and opens a private channel.

”I called the sky, street boy. Get off my property.”

@Edema Rue

Edited by SmilingPanda19

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Jock whispers into the headset to Phantom flight.

”Turn on non-lethal destructors.” He speeds forward next to Len’s ship and opens a private channel.

”I called the sky, street boy. Get off my property.”

@Edema Rue

Len shook his head. “Maybe you own the land, Princey, but the sky is mine.” He rocketed up into the sky, then opened a channel to all of obsidian flight. “Show me what you can do!”

@Lotus Blossom @[Redacted] @SymphonianBookworm @Canada Lover @Ati16

Aria smiled lavishly, her eyes hardening. The purpose of life was to create and enjoy beauty—for that was the Nature of all beings—and she had found that the most potent blend of such power was found in art. Any form of art, whether that be painting or writing or whatnot. 
But there was one form of art—true Art—she found surpassed all. 

Music. 

And everything was an instrument if you were skilled enough! 
So, as she turned up the knobs on her Poco and prepared for the orders of her flightleader, she did not see herself as a pilot. She had never seen herself as a pilot. She was a musician! A herald of emotion! A promiser of sunset-colored secrets kissed by the melodies whispered from stars!

She would write the most beautiful song.

The most devastating song.

She smiled once more, this time in thanks for a partner to dance with in the sonata she would play in the realm of the sky. 

So are we going to… attack the other flight?

Edited by SymphonianBookworm
Help I’m on mobile and I keep on finding new errors with my grammar/tenses…

5 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria smiled lavishly, her eyes hardening. The purpose of life was to create and enjoy beauty—for that was the Nature of all beings—and she had found that the most potent blend of such power was found in art. Any form of art, whether that be painting or writing or whatnot. 
But there was one form of art—true Art—she found surpassed all. 

Music. 

And everything was an instrument if you were skilled enough! 
So, as she turned up the knobs on her Poco and prepared for the orders of her flightleader, she did not see herself as a pilot. She had never seen herself as a pilot. She was a musician! A herald of emotion! A promiser of sunset-colored secrets kisses by the melodies whispered from stars!

She would write the most beautiful song.

The most devastating song.

She smiled once more, this time in thanks for a partner to dance with in the sonata she would play in the realm of the sky. 

Oooh that was beautiful…

Probably?

6 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Jock follows turning his activity ring, going up In the air. 
“Phantom Flight.” He eyes Lens ship. He turns off his headset so the instructors can’t hear from their ship.

”It looks like this is turning into a game of cat…and mouse.” He accelerates after Len and Obsidian flight.

@Just-A-Stick @xinoehp512 @Lord Spirit @Edema Rue @Ati16 @Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @[Redacted] @Lotus Blossom @SymphonianBookworm

NO WAY I JUST GOT FORGOTTEN AGAIN!!!!! Sorry, just very 'sensitive' about being forgotten after it happens to me all the time. Literally look at my rank.

"Uh, I guess Obsidian 2, Callsign Nova Scotia reporting in?" Nova wasn't sure what was happening, but it appeared the two flights were interlocked in battle. And there was another flight?

13 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Uh, I guess Obsidian 2, Callsign Nova Scotia reporting in?" Nova wasn't sure what was happening, but it appeared the two flights were interlocked in battle. And there was another flight?

“Great,” Len said. “You heard the instructor; fight, but don’t shoot them down.”

I’m sorry!! If it helps, I didn’t forget you…