Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

GOT IT SORRY-

Aria, still humming (though she had switched the tune to Flight of the Bumblebee), singled out what looked to be the leader of the Phantom Troupe crew. Her ship's movements switched to a much faster, staccato rhythm as she swooned and swerved and angled until she fired off a beam from her light-lance.

@SmilingPanda19

6 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Jock follows turning his activity ring, going up In the air. 
“Phantom Flight.” He eyes Lens ship. He turns off his headset so the instructors can’t hear from their ship.

”It looks like this is turning into a game of cat…and mouse.” He accelerates after Len and Obsidian flight.

@Just-A-Stick @xinoehp512 @Lord Spirit @Edema Rue @Ati16 @Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @[Redacted] @Lotus Blossom @SymphonianBookworm

Twig smiled. Time to fly. She boosted after Jock, facing off against Obsidian Flight.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

MY BAD. Sorry, I've just been referring to her as Aria (that's her callsign, but she likes it more than her real name and it's what she calls herself).

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

8 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria, still humming (though she had switched the tune to Flight of the Bumblebee), singled out what looked to be the leader of the Phantom Troupe crew. Her ship's movements switched to a much faster, staccato rhythm as she swooned and swerved and angled until she fired off a beam from her light-lance.

@SmilingPanda19

I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT—

Hehehe phantom flight is nowhere near as awesome as the phantom troupe.

10 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

@SmilingPanda19

She must be really good at humming then, cuz I could never do that. 

maybe it’s FTL humming?

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

do not question the ways of Aria.

Aria does as she likes.

Aria is magical.

She can hum flight of the bumblebee.

Aria smiles, not quite a smirk but close enough, and opens a channel to the Phantom crew leader, her voice filled with mirth. "Tell me, do they call you the Phantom because you're too scared to show your face or because when you do, people wish they never saw you?"

@SmilingPanda19

Elan continues flying, sliding a few custom switches on his ship. It's colors began changing, flashing red, green, purple, and then it camouflaged with it's surroundings. Elan sighed. "Seriously, someone tell me what we're doing. And what team I'm on." 

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan continues flying, sliding a few custom switches on his ship. It's colors began changing, flashing red, green, purple, and then it camouflaged with it's surroundings. Elan sighed. "Seriously, someone tell me what we're doing. And what team I'm on." 

"PHANTOM DUH!" Diana shouts "BEAT UP THE OTHER TEAM!"

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"... What did I do again?" She tried to swerve out of it.

Diana nosedives toward Nova's ship.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"So not phantom." Elan says. "Got it. I'm on obsidian then? Who's on there?"

"Well, that's no fun." She sounds hurt.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Well that's rather hurtful."

Twig snorted again. "If you didn't want to get hurt, then don't join the scudding DDF! Maybe you should have gone into knitting, unless you're too frightened of pricking your finger."

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"So not phantom." Elan says. "Got it. I'm on obsidian then? Who's on there?"

"Phantom is so much better though. Do you really want to be a rock?"