Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Seven held his finger on the call button, but no words came out. Eventually, he released it.

A long-lost echoed in his mind. Welcome to the best flight in the galaxy! 

Nova's words.

Seven blinked. He'd zoned out again.

"Prince?" he said. "What prince?"

What?

4 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"Yap yap yap, less talking more fighting!" Diana 

She latches back and turns her thrusters onto full throttle, slamming up to mag 8. 

Nova quickly shut off her power. Together, her and Diane plummeted to the ground.

I have absolutely no idea how this is supposed to work.

Edited by Canada Lover

3 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

"Only fools prefer fighting to words, only the pretentious fight over words, and only intellectuals fight with words."

"You are such a nerd."

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova quickly shut off her power. Together, her and Diane plummeted to the ground.

I'm pretty sure you can't do that. Light-lances are space ropes. 
Unless you mean weighing her down?

Edited by Argenti

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Whoops you did, but destructors just... don't do that? They're not targeted EMPS they just kinda destroy?

Idk how I missed your response sorry!

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Yeah i'll just go with it. Is their anyway to turn it back on midway through?

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Diana and Nova hurtle to the ground. Diana grabs her lightline, ready to eject and jump onto someone's ship.

Just now, Argenti said:

Diana and Nova hurtle to the ground. Diana grabs her lightline, ready to eject and jump onto someone's ship.

Before they hit the ground though, Nova powers back on her ship, and swerves out of the way of Diane's ship, which continues plummeting to the ground by the sheer speed they were going. Diane could probably survive, but her ship would have to de-attach from Nova's.

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

Yeah, you can turn it back on, or you could've dodged.

Elan sighed, shaking his head. He passed Nova's ship, then used his light-lance to pull Diana's ship up before it crashed.

That would be expensive, and require lots of paperwork.

32 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria, her voice cool, performed a series of maneuvers that involved a Reverse Backpedal and a Banking Roll. "This has nothing to do with a song. I don't think you understand." She turned her ship to face Twig. "A song is something beautiful. A song is something..." She laughed lightly. "A song is something more beautiful than life. A song is something that will ring in your head when all else is silent." Her voice turned cold. "This is nothing that spectacular."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize this was a music class... oh wait. If you want, my five year old neighbor has a little kiddie piano I could get for you. It seems right about your skill level."

29 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova quickly dodged and latched onto Diana's ship.

"At least I'm not a literal stick."

"If you are a Phantom, doesn't that mean that you are dead? How'd you die? Crash landing?" Nova giggled.

Twig's voice turned cold.

"Don't--- you--- dare insult the callsign!" She said through clenched teeth.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan sighed, shaking his head. He passed Nova's ship, then used his light-lance to pull Diana's ship up before it crashed.

That would be expensive, and require lots of paperwork.

At the last second, Diana boots her ship up, flips her ship straight up, and grabs elan's ship with her own lance and launching upwards.

2 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize this was a music class... oh wait. If you want, my five year old neighbor has a little kiddie piano I could get for you. It seems right about your skill level."

Lilac just kept on smiling. "You used 'oh' twice. Perhaps a wider vocabulary might help you better express your feelings?" Then the mirth left her voice. "And, if you're going to try to insult me, take my word for it: insulting my talent on the piano certainly won't get you anywhere." She snorted. "Though, lamenting on fights you won't win certainly seems to be your strong suit, so continue on."

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Uhhh. You could start insulting the people on the opposite flight? That's what I've been doing XD

i'm sorry i'm a bad person sometimes :(

Just now, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac just kept on smiling. "You used 'oh' twice. Perhaps a wider vocabulary might help you better express your feelings?" Then the mirth left her voice. "And, if you're going to try to insult me, take my word for it: insulting my talent on the piano certainly won't get you anywhere." She snorted. "Though, lamenting on fights you won't win certainly seems to be your strong suit, so continue on."

"Lamenting," 🤓 Diana mocks. "What are you, 95?"

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Uhhh. You could start insulting the people on the opposite flight? That's what I've been doing XD

i'm sorry i'm a bad person sometimes :(

I think it makes it interesting XD

who should i insult? idk if my character is someone who would do that ..... Can I just be on the outskirts of the battle?

5 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"Lamenting," 🤓 Diana mocks. "What are you, 95?"

"Only mentally," Aria replied. "95 years is about 11 PHDs, which seems fitting."

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

That's probably fine too!

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria sighed sadly. "Insanity is a form of creativity, you know. Sometimes I wish I made less sense."

"Don't worry, you already don't make much sense! You're halfway there!"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

I was very confused but decided to go with it.