SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

Just now, Argenti said:

"Don't worry, you already don't make much sense! You're halfway there!"

Aria frowned. "Well, obviously I wouldn't make sense to you; I'm sure half the words anyone says you haven't learned yet. Now, if I could talk to someone with real intelligence... Someone who could understand the difference between genius and stupidity... That would be lovely."

13 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac just kept on smiling. "You used 'oh' twice. Perhaps a wider vocabulary might help you better express your feelings?" Then the mirth left her voice. "And, if you're going to try to insult me, take my word for it: insulting my talent on the piano certainly won't get you anywhere." She snorted. "Though, lamenting on fights you won't win certainly seems to be your strong suit, so continue on."

"Yes, I'm sure your piano playing skills will be very useful when we face down dozens of enemy starfighters. Maybe you can play a little tune while the rest of us handle the flying."

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Whiplash rolled her eyes. Kids these days.... can't help but fight.

She flipped on her com, adjusting her headset. "Okay, come on guys, lets knock it off and complete the assignment..."

Aria, suddenly the epitome of kindness, nodded. "Of course, of course!"

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Callsign Junior speaking: I may be interrupting the insults, but, Lord, do we have an objection?"

Len snorted (a proper sort of snort). "Show me, and our instructor, what you can do. Show me your dogfighting, your dodging, whatever it is you do best."

@The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Len snorted (a proper sort of snort). "Show me, and our instructor, what you can do. Show me your dogfighting, your dodging, whatever it is you do best."

@The Wandering Wizard

I laughed so hard at "a proper sort of snort".

Whiplash was getting sick of the dumb stuck up flightleader. she wished she could put a fist, or a knife through his cocky smile.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@The Wandering Wizard

Diana lets go of Elan's ship and sets her sights on Len.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@The Wandering Wizard

"YE-zzzzzz..." the instructor snorted and snored. "FIGHT!! THE GOAL IS TO FIGHT YOU LAZY BOOMSLUGS!!! zzzzzzzz..."

Junior flew his poco upwards more. Once he reached a very high altitude, his aircraft hidden from the clouds, he used his radar to detect ships. He caught one Phantom ship on his radar, and honed in on it. Once he had it locked in position on his radar, he flew up in a jerky violent motion and then flipped his ship downwards, pindropping as he shot, maximizing acceleration.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan sighs. Again.

Kids these days.

10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Whiplash rolled her eyes. Kids these days.... can't help but fight.

She flipped on her com, adjusting her headset. "Okay, come on guys, lets knock it off and complete the assignment..."

Ok boomers

Len shook his head and flew in the other direction.

"And He's running! Sucks to suck!"

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

upon hearing the instructions, Whiplash pulled her ship into an Alstrom loop, and set her sights on one of the opposite team's ships.

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Once his shots were on route to the target ship, he pulled his armstrength over to move his ship in an Aileron roll.

I do not know aviation terms 😭