SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

hiiiii I'm super late but I'm here so yaaaaaaay

I'm hoping on if you don't mind . . .

Sharp'i entered the docking bay. He was ultimately and completely lost.

A few forged documents and some blurry dates had got him into the DDF. Higher ups told him this would be a good place to get some much needed information, but he wasn't enthusiastic about it. A flight school. Really? Wasn't there a better place for him considering his skill set?

Sharpie noticed a pair of fellow young adults across the room (Jock and Aria). Perhaps he could enter their conversation.

"Hello there," he said, walking up. He gave them his best smile, practiced to not be creepy. 

One was covered in paint, the other in a flight suit. "You are having a good evening?"

Lolliies docks finally. now, thats annoying. she climbs out and sighs, letting her hair drop from the helmet, brushing it out of habit. she notices Sharp'i and jock and aria, and walks over. "hi, you seem new. im new too. well, im not new to the area, but im new to the school. I worked at the... house on the corner of south street and Astero Road."

32 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Lolliies docks finally. now, thats annoying. she climbs out and sighs, letting her hair drop from the helmet, brushing it out of habit. she notices Sharp'i and jock and aria, and walks over. "hi, you seem new. im new too. well, im not new to the area, but im new to the school. I worked at the... house on the corner of south street and Astero Road."

"I am new! It is very nice to meet you! What is your name?"

2 hours ago, [Redacted] said:

We all landed, Jock and Aria are definitely in love, Nova is sad and needs a friend, Lord and Jock tried to kill each other, and Jock is a painter.

15 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Sure!

Nova was no longer crying, and had completely erased any look of sadness from her face. She was simply eating some salad, alone, obviously, because she has no friends.