Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He looks her in the eyes. 
“I don’t care anymore! I’m leaving! I can’t deal with this place anymore!”

“I…” Aria says, trailing off. “If that’s what you need to do… You should go. Always put yourself first.” She gives a reassuring smile and hugs him harder. 

41 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Okay!"

Does it? I thought it started on monday but I could be wrong.

Sharp'i ran into the group hug in the hallway, the large gathering of other fellow people obviously drawing his attention.

He didn't join, he wasn't good with that sort of thing. Instead he hung back to just . . . watch.

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

Sharp'i ran into the group hug in the hallway, the large gathering of other fellow people obviously drawing his attention.

He didn't join, he wasn't good with that sort of thing. Instead he hung back to just . . . watch.

"Hello there." Nova left the circle and went over to him.

He looks up at the other people. How could they see him like this. He is supposed to be their Flightleader. He gets up and chucks his cadet pin down the hall. He looks at her, something soft in his eyes, and he marches off down the halls. 

4 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

" . . . Hello . . . fellow student."

"Social interaction is... very strange... and awkward..."

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He looks up at the other people. How could they see him like this. He is supposed to be their Flightleader. He gets up and chucks his cadet pin down the hall. He looks at her, something soft in his eyes, and he marches off down the halls. 

Nova watched him go, watching to see if the group followed him.

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Aria follows him, something proud in her smile. 

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Do you...want to...be my third ever friend...?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to be my . . . first friend ever?"

This is so awkward.

yep that's sharp'i alright.

he don't do talking good

38 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria follows him, something proud in her smile. 

He walks down and without looking at Whiplash he says: “Congratulations. You’ve been promoted. You’re the flight leader now.” He walks into the hangar, picking up one of the paint cans and with a stern look on his face, shoves it into his ship. 

14 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Yes."

"Do you want to be my . . . first friend ever?"

"Yes! This is an all time record for me! Three friends?! Then again, one was also an all time record. And two. Anyways, should we go follow the others?" Nova asked. It was slightly less awkward now.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Yes! This is an all time record for me! Three friends?! Then again, one was also an all time record. And two. Anyways, should we go follow the others?" Nova asked. It was slightly less awkward now.

"Sure," Sharp'i said, there was nothing else to do.

47 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He walks down and without looking at Whiplash he says: “Congratulations. You’ve been promoted. You’re the flight leader now.” He walks into the hangar, picking up one of the paint cans and with a stern look on his face, shoves it into his ship. 

Aria grins. “Do you need help?”

44 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Whiplash stared after him in shock. after a brief pause, she turned to Aria "what the scud just happened?"

@SymphonianBookworm

Aria winked. “Enjoy your new position!”

Forgive my switching of tense, I just use whatever tense is used in the post I’m responding to.

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria grins. “Do you need help?”

Aria winked. “Enjoy your new position!”

He shoves more paint cans into his ship and starts to climb in.

”Help?” He seems to have a grin flickering into his face.

”I don’t think I need help. But I wouldn’t mind if you’d help.” He sticks out his hand to pull her in with him.

”Think I’m skilled enough to fly the caverns without getting caught?”

Whiplash was left, staring blankly down the hallway after them. "I guess.... I'm a flightleader?" she said to herself. Whiplash tried to wrap her brain around the fact. she recovered quickly. "Does this mean I can go deck Len? I like this job!"

She trotted off toward the barracks and where she had a feeling the other flight was.

@Edema Rue